X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They could be look-alike perhaps!
    When I was in DongMuang some 45 days ago I saw someone who looked 99% like Stallone..with same face, same muscles, same hairstyle, same walking style, but wearing just a short-sleeve T-shirt and jeans. Nobody really looked at him and he was just with another guy.
    I guess if was really Stallone should have been with more people and maybe dressed differently....or not!
    Yeah, that was him, I was there too that day the only thing i could think of sayin was "YO AAADDDRRRIIIEENE!"

Which im sure he's never heard before
    When she walks, she’s like a samba
    That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

(oldasiahand @ Oct. 28 2006,15:17)
      (kahuna @ Oct. 28 2006,11:48)
      (Snick @ Oct. 28 2006,08:15) Stallone will be shooting Rambo 4  ( Terrorists take a geriatric ward hotage, not knowing Rambo is the patient in room 120 )
      Maybe there will be a part for me....
      Not to get off topic, and maybe this as been asked and answered already and I missed it.....

But, Kahuna, bro, what's the source of that wonderful quotation in your signature?
      It's from a Robert James Waller piece entitled "Old Songs in a New Cafe."   A compilation of early essays published in the Des Moines Register in the early 80's...

This quote is from an essay entitled "Excavating Rachael's Room." A little piece about his daughter that has always touched me in a very special way...

Thanks for asking...

kahuna

And KL is likely correct also...there may be other sources, but this is the book of his that I have....
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I continue to be thoroughly impressed at what a literate group we have around here (particularly in comparison to most of the other Bangkok boards, which I suppose is faint praise indeed). Thanks, guys. I'll see if I can dig up those essays somewhere.

Comment

(JaiDee @ Oct. 27 2006,16:18)
          (Brit @ Oct. 27 2006,21:35) I asked about others .... Mickey Rourke
          and Robert Downey Jr
          all regulars too.
          awesome!

Mickey Rourke is way cool....... Downey, what was he visiting Casa between trips to rehab and breaking into children's bedrooms coming down from a heroin buzz and needing a place to crash?  Maybe the short time rooms above Nana suit his needs

M-K..... should we tell 'em about the very smart guy who was seen [and photographed, I still have it] in that shithole  Amsterdam  TS bar?
          Hahaha.... wasn't that hilarious!!!
          Yeah, why not. Nothing to be ashamed of.... especially not if you're a nobel prize winner...

.... but talking of those kinda shit, I actually saw Robert Downey Jr. about 6 or 7 years ago in KCIII with some other chaps. Wasted as hell, girls all over him (sure nobody of them recognized him).
          Cool guy with an excellent taste for the good things in life....
          Same goes for Mickey Rourke... haven't seen him or ever heard about him doing LB's, but he's at least a "try anything once" kinda guy!

MK
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Actually I'm wondering why there are no Robby Williams rumours as his videos are full of wasted tranny hookers... LOL

MK
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

(Brit @ Oct. 27 2006,14:35) .

Have any of the guys on this forum seen anyone famous in the bars, or out and about with the LB's
              Ive seen and met this guy    

Dave...
              Attached Files
              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Yeah, wasn't he the star of some documentary!!!!
                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

stogie....u look a little like our premier Steve Bracks.....lol

Comment

U guys know Joe Rogan host of Fear Factor? He also commentates on some fight shows. There are "wild and shocking rumours" that he is fond of shemales, it is generally kept quiet. Don't know if he's been to Thailand though.

Comment

Spotted the "Muscles from Brussels", Jean Claude Van Damme in King's Corner evening of Aug. 12/2007. He was chatting up a few of the most beautiful postops there. One of my friend who works in King's Corner says he was there the night before as well. Didn't see him leave with any of the ladies, but wouldn't be surprised if he did!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                      Membership Levels
                      The Rookie Thread
                      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

This goes way back and is strictly a rumour, but I used to go to a place in SF called the "Mother Lode" (now closed, moved more or less across the street and is now Divas) .. this was a haunt for TG's of various shapes and sizes and sort of a campy place to visit.

A guy I knew there who was a real regular there told me that he had seen Rush Limbaugh in there .. this was about the time that Rush lived in Sacramento, so it could be true..

Always wondered about that as many conservatives have been found to have a naughty side.

Comment

I used to go to the massage parlor next to the New Trocadero Hotel on Suriwong. I chose the same lady several times and she told me that she had massaged Stallone and Van Damme. Later I spent a night with her on her day off.

Comment

for my fellow Aussie members.I used to visit a regular Thai tranny in Melbourne who had become quite involved, years earlier, with the names:
                            Lachlan Murdoch ( son of media mogul)
                            Shane Crawford ( well known Aussie footballer)
                            and many years ago:
                            Trevor Barker ( St Kilda footballer) was revealed to me by a famous blond tranny from the 80's.

I am not at all surprised that sport & media people share our inclinations.I am sure there are a lot more out there, who are not OUT there.
                            nigel69

Comment

When anybody think in September he saw Keith Richard with some girls around...Sorry guys thats defintilely me..

Dieter
                              Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

I heard Homer likes LB
                                Attached Files
                                "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X