Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IF anyone has heard of Real Madrid's stalwart medfielder Guti - Here is a pic of his former ladyboy girlfriend!

http://img469.exs.cx/img469/1044/bibih41qk.jpg

Comment

Dennis Rodman was reportedly dating Mimi Marks

Comment

disappointed that michael jackson hasn't rated a mention. surely he's been seen by someone dangling a lb over the balcony upstairs at nana?

Comment

(nigel69 @ Aug. 15 2007,08:39) for my fellow Aussie members.I used to visit a regular Thai tranny in Melbourne who had become quite involved, years earlier, with the names:
          Lachlan Murdoch ( son of media mogul)
          Shane Crawford ( well known Aussie footballer)
          and many years ago:
          Trevor Barker ( St Kilda footballer) was revealed to me by a famous blond tranny from the 80's.

I am not at all surprised that sport & media people share our inclinations.I am sure there are a lot more out there, who are not OUT there.
          Hi Nigel

Its fairly gruesome, but the rumour was taht Trevor Barker died from AIDS. It was a pity, he was really a great foootballer

R

Comment

Speaking of Michael Jackson, I wouldn't be surprised if someday he comes out of the closet and admits that he's had SRS. He and Latoya practically look alike now as it is!  
            It's been a rough day. I got up this morning ... put a shirt on and a button fell off. I picked up my briefcase, and the handle came off. I'm afraid to go to the bathroom.

Comment

Sorry "SKINHOUND", I have only just read your post,The Hottie is a scammer is from Phillipeans, Channel, tried all the tricks to get money out of Me & In the end,called me every thing from a pig to a dog,cause i never sent any & never heard from her again.But wot a body,think she was about 26,did the beauty pagent thing,thet's the closest i got to a naked piccy.(shame)LOL
              Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Guys like Nic Cage have mounds of security and are very careful about where he goes. He would never go into opne of the bars or any place associated with ladyboys. But, they might set something up for himn somewhere private.

A friend of mine is a celeb and he said that most celebs, married or not, partake in massage when they travel and that includes happy endings, oral and the like. EVERYBODY does it. But discreetly.

Comment

Bill Gates was in town 2 years ago, and had late night coffee with my sister.

No idea about him and ladyboys, but I thought I'd throw that in.
                  Me at myself.com

Comment

Working...
                  X