Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboys over thirty

Hi guys,

What happens to the girls when they reach the 30 something mark, do they go back home to there family ?

Just curious

They become 31
    Back in the scene after a couple of years away. And no that does not mean I was residing at her majesty's pleasure. God it is good to be back among the girls with that bit extra!

Comment

I've wondered about this also...Even asked once as an aside on another thread and no one answered...perhaps no one here knows...You would think some of the experienced guys might...

I did have the joy of meeting a cute little lady in Pattaya in May...She was on this site a couple of years ago...she was 24 yo then...When I met her in May she was still 24...And now I think she says she is 21 yo...I wish I could age like that...

At any rate, she is a cute, petite lady, but she has crows feet...those little lines that form around our eyes as we age...so, not knowing how Thais age...I would guess that she is in her mid 30's...just  a guess...

She is still in the trade...kinda sorta...although she goes home to see momma now with some frequency and for longer stays...

Hopefully some guys with real knowledge will chime in here and answer your question...

kahuna
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

linda bar in pattaya

many continue their prosperous career in the west (if they get a sucker bf/mealticket/whatever to be a gurantee for them to obtain a visa). lots of older lbs working as hookers all over europe, earning 100-150E/hr.
        some do get married and become (more or less ehem..) good girls but they are few and far between. hang around in the thai restaurants in central europe, swizz, germany and holland, you will find many.

ive been upcountry in thailand, and didnt see many. they are more anonymous cos they dont wear the warpaint and behave like prostitutes while being outside the tourist areas. one i talked to had a medical degree, no chance to see her in nana i guess .. too bad though. not all of them lub farang cock too mutt

Comment

..well, they probably look like most older asians there!    
          Attached Files

Comment

(Bravo @ Nov. 01 2006,22:00) They become 31

If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

The sweet little Nong looks a bit more like this...musta shaved that day...

Can't really see the wrinkles in these pics...but they are there...and absent in all the 20-25 yo I have been with...

Her body is not hard like the younger girls either...but nice and soft and comfortable...very comfortable...

Since I'm an older fuck, it was nice to spend time with an "older" LB...Mind you not that mid 30's is old...

Just received a mail from her to tell me that she's back in Pattaya from her Momma's home in Chiang Mai...and I'm sure I'll visit her on my next trip...
              Attached Files

Comment

Here you go ...Old and young...
                OK..Before you sey anything I hade to much too drink..
                Attached Files
                So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

the few i know are cleaner, more desperate (i.e. they know they need to get a bf or new job soon), more chilled out, and generally nicer to be around for long times.

Comment

Not gonna share?

Comment

I know several in the over thirty category. One is a very popular free lancer around Soi Cowboy and Nana and I sometimes stay at her condo. She knows the clock is ticking, especially when other younger lady boys call her moma. She is trying all persuasive means to get me to move in and be her daddy. She says she will work in a salon and not go out anymore. And even support me!!!?. but I like my own space and time to myself. Generally ladyboys of that age are burned out on hooking and just want to change directions, a bit, in life. No one likes the competition. Never take an older ladyboy to a ladyboy bar--that is a mistake for all but the toughest characters.

Comment

Sorry to say this,

but many of them get lost  

They grow, but not in the way they wished (May be similar or less and more as in the pic from anicon before!)

For most of the Girls (not the stunners!) this is a very hard way to go trough. Dont forget

Comment

(mell40 @ Nov. 01 2006,20:57) Sorry to say this,

but many of them get lost

They grow, but not in the way they wished (May be similar or less and more as in the pic from anicon before!)

For most of the Girls (not the stunners!) this is a very hard way to go trough. Dont forget
                          from what i've seen this is true, i always feel sorry for/have more compassion for these girls, it must be so tough for them.
                          these are the people it'd be nice to spoil, but unfortunatly the physical attraction is not there and some change back to men which must be tuff.
                          we should make a packt- out of every 20 hot young 18-23 year old we go with, we should go with 1 old gal in appreciation of the whole LB world.
                          Comment

You don't see them anymore because they left the scene before they turn 30 - but that doesn't mean they are all killed by drugs, std's or committed suicide, as some statistics want make us to believe. Some of them leave the country with a random farang, some go back to their village, some you see as street vendors, etc.
                            Thing is that it really needs some cash to preserve the beauty of a TS - and after they left the game they're immediately running out of it. That's why some also just go back (means take out the plastic) to live the life of an effeminated gay man.

MK
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

I think its a wide ranging mix of all the listed:
                              They die due to drugs, std's or committ suicide, leave the country for work or with a bf farang, marry in country or out, go back to their home village, or fade into mainstream society...etc

Certainly the demand from the consumer is for younger and "newer" Lbs, newer models are always wanted in the marketplace.
                              You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Working...
                              X