Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few months ago, I couldn't understand, why everybody was raving about the brand new girls in Obsessions, when that bar still has so many nice, "older" LBs. In my opinion, some of the older ones, can be better company, then the average young ones, especially, if you want to see them more than once during your holiday.
    One of the nicest older ones I know is a ladyboy named Joy (I know there must be hundres of LBs named Joy...), who used to work in Obsessions some years ago. Then she disappeared completely, opned up a Thai Karaoke bar, with another LB friend, had some day time jobs and now she is working as a Mamasan in Nana Plaza again.
    3 weeks ago, she was working in Lollipop bar, the first one on the ground floor, left hand side, after you pass big dogs bar. She has long, straight black hair. Go there sometime and buy her a drink, she is very nice, still has a great body and is very sensual and passionate in bed! She is a great bottom LB, can actually also top, but her cock is a bit too small.
    While you sit in Lollipop, have a good look at the dancers and bar girls, as there are many post-op LBs working in there now. And please be nice to Joy, she also has one of the finest characters among LBs, that I have come across.

Comment

Gentlemen;

Just got back from PI. about 2 hours ago and spent the final 2 days with the most incredible 36 y/old I could imagine. Perfect in every (RM) way. She said it was ok to post her pics, which I'll do in a day or so. promise....
      randyman

weird thing was, her phone avatar is the same as my tongue
      ain't life grand

Comment

(anicon @ Nov. 02 2006,00:02) ..well, they probably look like most older asians there!    
        That's not funny. Poor old guy can't help how he looks. One day you will be that old and look like that and no one will care about you.

Comment

You don't need to be a rocket scientist to understand that people start out looking somewhat neutral (male/female), and as age progresses, their biological sex starts to dominate their physical appearance, i.e., boys start to look like men no matter how much makeup and dresses they put on.

Many LBs are extremely self-conscious about looks, and as they age, revent to male clothing somewhat out of a looks concern, while still retaining a feminine gender. There is a 65 year old or so LB who constantly works on a street I pay near everyday selling flowers. Male clothing, and clearly feminine gender.

However, with modern surgery, makeup, and more attention to diet, etc, I think the new generation may "last longer" as attractive LBs, if not forever. Also, I think, society is more open year by year to transgenders, and thus being a not so beautiful LB at 40 maybe is ok.

There are tons around, you just need to look. Most mamasans are 35-45 yr old LBs. Ning-nong of C&D in Phuket is about 38 or so, and many return to their villages to take care of their mums like any good daughter would do. You also see some in male clothing as I mentioned. There is one about 45 or so at the travel agent half-way down Soi 4, and another similar one in a travel agent in Phuket, ....

In short, I think, and I know I might not be perfectly right here, but the answer is mixed for "old" LBs, but for the new generation, the answer might trend more towards staying as attractive LBs for much longer periods.

Comment

(ziggystardust @ Nov. 02 2006,16:25) .... but for the new generation, the answer might trend more towards staying as attractive LBs for much longer periods.
            if they find a sponsor for that, no doubt!
            I just wonder what's gonna happen to all the posties, if their time in the game is over and they haven't found a provider until then. They need even more maintenance (= money) and it's a bit easier for a pre-op to get rid of the plastic and back into men's clothes if money becomes tight, than for a postie who sacrificed something quite essential for her dream....

MK
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

(69billy @ Nov. 02 2006,01:05) Here you go ...Old and young...
              OK..Before you sey anything I hade to much too drink..
              Is that a before and after pic billy ?

Comment

[quote]
                (rayton @ Nov. 02 2006,04:01)
                Originally posted by mell40,Nov. 01 2006,20:57
                we should make a packt- out of every 20 hot young 18-23 year old we go with, we should go with 1 old gal in appreciation of the whole LB world.

Comment

(ziggystardust @ Nov. 02 2006,22:25) the answer might trend more towards staying as attractive LBs for much longer periods.
                  I think 'tend' would suffice... but I share your analysis

Comment

(Mai-Kee @ Nov. 02 2006,23:40)
                    (ziggystardust @ Nov. 02 2006,16:25) .... but for the new generation, the answer might trend more towards staying as attractive LBs for much longer periods.
                    if they find a sponsor for that, no doubt!
                    I just wonder what's gonna happen to all the posties, if their time in the game is over and they haven't found a provider until then. They need even more maintenance (= money) and it's a bit easier for a pre-op to get rid of the plastic and back into men's clothes if money becomes tight, than for a postie who sacrificed something quite essential for her dream....

MK
                    Actually I think posties would not be quite as high maintenance as preops. They can still take female hormones to preserve their feminine looks, but the dose can be much lower than the preop doses. This is much easier on their system.

Also if the lb is attractive, she probably could earn quite a good sum of money as a postop - but of course the key is if she really saves and invests it properly.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                    Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread
                    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

What I mean is that pre-ops just stop with any hormones, jump in some mens trousers and are just effeminated men. That's no biggie!
                      Quite a biggie is to keep the hormone level upright for a postie - when they are over 40 (and we're talking about the time 40+, because if they're still attractive they can make some cash on the side in their 30ies) and have more or less no steady income (not all can be mamasans). But it's not only this. The face&skin changes with the age, they need corrections here and there: Botox, etc.  just to keep the female appearance. I know a very (actually extremely) beautiful post-op in Amsterdam who is about 45, who spends a little fortune - sponsored by her bf(s) - to keep her really fabulous appearance alive. Others, who just can't afford this, look pretty desparate (and that's a nice term) in her age....

MK

Comment

Just got back from PI
                        I'm interested to read your report Randyman, hope you had a good trip.
                        I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

Isn't Ning-Nong that owns C&D a ladyboy?

I've only seen her briefly twice, but she seems to have aged well...
                          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(andre459 @ Nov. 02 2006,19:24)
                            Just got back from PI
                            I'm interested to read your report Randyman, hope you had a good trip.
                            you have no idea...

r m.
                            ain't life grand

Comment

Sounds like there is a story to tell. I hope those are tears of joy.
                              I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

(Randyman @ Nov. 03 2006,05:12)   you have no idea...    

r m.
                                Seriuosly mate, tell us the story, once the blues is over! Can't wait....

MK

Comment

Working...
                                X