Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anybody tell me Bobo will not forget us?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, 2 years on from the last post ... anyone hear of any news about Venus Flytrap?  I searched Google but nothing since 2007.  
    Did they ever get off the ground?  
    MORE importantly, where is Ms. Bobo?!?  
    Is she "seeing" gentlemen callers?  
    Anyone have any current contact info for her?  
    Thanks!
    More, More, More ... how do you like it?, how do you like it? ... More, More, More ...

Comment

They haven´t hit the Billboard 100 yet
      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

I think their music has moved in a different direction , they plan a concept album for early next year, containing some self composed little ditties taking on such topical issues as global warming , fuel poverty , third world dept and piracy on the high sea's of Somalia .

A Christmas single is currently being remixed called "Obama we love you " which contains the catchy hook - "Obama Obama , cooler than the Dali Lama "

Keep your eyes peeled on MTV .
        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(jimslim @ Nov. 18 2008,23:21) taking on such topical issues as global warming , fuel poverty , third world dept and piracy on the high sea's of Somalia .
          Yep, Peter Gabriel and Sting are writing material for them. They searched very long for the two most humorless pretentious selfabsorbed songwriters, that´s why it´s been silent from them for a long time.

I think they are doing a remake of "Do they know it´s Christmas?" for the upcoming holidays.

Problem was that since they are thais , they didn´t know it was Christmas either , so more trouble.
          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

i think they are still active.

Comment

(great_shape @ Nov. 19 2008,13:24) i think they are still active.
              Bobo always has been
              Hear all, see all, say nowt, well not much anyrode.

Comment

(rxpharm @ Nov. 22 2006,17:21) a spokesman from Sony said. Venus Flytrap€™s 5 honey-bunnies are named as follows:

Hot Venus
                Posh Venus
                Cool Venus
                Naughty Venus
                Sweet Venus
                Probably took Sony 2 years to think up the really original nick-names......

RR.
                Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                Kahuna

Comment

Working...
                X