Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are looking for some nice pussy, Pinga, check out Nueng's new photo gallery!

There are some showing her love opening without it spread. I mean it looking nice with the ass crack so vertical and the "insert" hole with it. Check it out!

I do though notice that it has drifted away as you said. I agree the anus is beautiful and my preference is shaved around it. The hair is gross!
    Love life to its fullest.

Comment

You´re right...those are some nice shots. Now if they would only have all the models pose like that! Hair, no hair...doesn´t matter to me.

Comment

Only a very few of the ladyboy asses look good on closer examination and if there's even one hair poking out the whole gallery is unwatchable for me after I have seen it.

Hairy asses are for the French. Horses for courses, eh?

Comment

Razors are CHEAP. Hairy arses are not nice to look at, and it's damn annoying pulling hairs outta your teeth.

Comment

Why can you not show AsianTs show asses of TS in their videos. Do they think that we only want to see LB showing that they plays with there coks? That is booring.

Comment

In case anyone wanted a graphic example, perhaps something along these lines:
              Attached Files

Comment

Some shots with no hands, however, are great too.
                Attached Files

Comment

(nigel69 @ Nov. 30 2006,13:19) agreed but I can do without them being hairy.Just can't get into something that reminds me of manliness.Where's Rob69in's reply ,as he is the master of the rim shot.His pictures of freshly rimmed smooth buttholes almost have me reaching into the zipper for instant relief.
                  I'm with you on this! I hate pics of hairy arses!
                  ATM for rent!

Comment

(jim0121 @ Dec. 08 2006,08:55) In case anyone wanted a graphic example, perhaps something along these lines:
                    assholes are people who annoy me. i wanna see sphincters and anuses.

Comment

I agree, more ass, but please no hairy ass.

Comment

Hairy Ass

Hairless Ass

Comment

I love an asshole too..Love to rim one with a good ample supply of meat around it......sort of like a clitty I just wished I had something of my own to poke in one besides my tongue or finger. I can only imagine!

Comment

I like em! Don't really know why but who cares.

Comment

Working...
                            X