X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you had VD?

Well, I'm usually careful, but I've had lapses in judgement! Never caught anything so far though!

(This poll is completely anonymous...)
    Never' I've been very careful.
    0.00%
    Never... I've been very lucky
    100.00%
    Never... but I occasionally let my guard down.
    0.00%
    Once, but it wasn't my fault'
    0.00%
    Once, and I was asking for it really'
    0.00%
    More than once... I'm an idiot'
    0.00%
    More than once, God hates me'
    0.00%
    I'd rather not say.
    0.00%

Where does she work?

Anyone got her phone number?

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

This might sound stupid but VD is an STD right?, just not sure exactly what it is. Never caught anything and I consider myself very lucky cause I was a big fan of going bareback when i was in my teens and Ireland actually has the highest case's of STD's in europe and the place am currently living has the highest case's of STD's in Ireland, so am told by my local doctor. So basically us irish are just a bunch of sluts

Comment

When I first saw a thread titled VD, I thought it was a reference to Valentine's Day.

But seriously, I'd have to say I've been extremely lucky, as whilst I always insist on Condoms for any penetrative sex, the same can't be said when it comes to oral sex (giving or receiving).

Whilst the chances of catching something via oral sex are statistically lower, you certainly can't rule it out.

Cheers
        John Citizen
        Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

safely clause No 1 : To establish a custom or habit of self exploration

Comment

I'm sure nobody would want to come out and say it, but I wonder if anyone here has caught the big one, you know the one that starts with H and ends with V. It's like my number one fear in the world.

Comment

I haven't got anything all my trips from LOS...But I did got it few times before then..
              I Only started to use the condom after the big one...
              So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

ok, let me be the first one to reveal vd's from los. 2xgonoreah and one(or more. did get medicine for it both times with g) time chlamydia, and at least half a dozen time nsu-like symptoms.
                nsu from (probably, could also be from too much beer and food if you should believe the witch-doctor i saw) unprotected analsex with gg gf. the other ones from unprotected vaginal intercourse, once with a gogo girl and the rest with bar girls.
                gonorreah was no fun. i can tell you that. and it is not a just hear-say it's painful taking a leak. there is also constant dripping of yellowish fluids from the penis, so you feel really dirty. and the dick swells up too, well that wasn't too bad lol

Comment

well most of the time im cautious in having protected sex but sometime i played the russian roulette and went unprotected...just i cant resist to fuck a nice ass without condom
                  i know im wrong but as i said errr i think with thedick
                  Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same. -- Oscar Wilde

Comment

I thought I did (mild stinging sensation when I urinated and in general), went to the doc and we gave me some medicine doxy and Z-pak and got me tested. Test turned out negative for hiv, clam and gonn. Felt fine during the meds and now that I'm off it, it's coming back. Debating whether to call the doc or wait it out...

Comment

My first time in the Land of the Morning Calm in 1977 about my third week I got clapped nothing since but a couple of cases of crabs, one that was very difficult to explain to Wife #1.....

Had a roomy over there that tour and he got the clap 7 times and every time he'd hit the "ville and pass it around, ended up with Herpes, scabies and some other garbage.......he was a piece of work

Attached Files
                      It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                      ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

genetal warts from a long time girl friend. part gift she gave me since it did not show up until after we broke up...bitc

Comment

(jhcal26 @ Feb. 16 2007,06:57)  Felt fine during the meds and now that I'm off it, it's coming back.  Debating whether to call the doc or wait it out...
                          If i understood you right you said that it came back.?

Circa 1990
                          The King group who own KC3 had a VD clinic upstairs in them days across the road above KC2( i think). The mamasan had a  business card ...............

"Kings Group
                          Bars, Beers and VD clinic"
                             " Miss xxxxx"

All the Patpong regulars used this place and many complained that the symptoms returned after two weeks
                          after having the jab up the arse.

The good old days.....

Comment

So anyone here have the big one? I know its not something you want to admit to on the internet, but if so maybe you could sign in as a different username or something? If so, I think everyone here could learn from your plight insofar as we'll recognize it as a real possibility. Lots of health sites say HIV is quite hard to catch, but on the other hand a hell of a lot of people have it. I'm not being paranoid, check out the relevant studies-- there are obvious discrepencies between the cited chances of contracting it and the actual poritions of the populations that are suffering from it. One study in the late 90's even claimed that oral transmission is MUCH greater than usually thought.

For the last month or so, I've been having recurrent fevers, sore throats, and swollen lymph nodes, and I am very concerned that I have contracted HIV... I don't know what the point of sharing this is, but I guess I just want to say that I'm pretty fucking scared. Not of my own mortality, but of the response of my family. You get cancer, and everyone pities you. You get AIDS, and any family support is out the window. At least where I'm from. And as far as my fiance is concerned.

Comment

In BKK its easy to get a check-up, and reasonably inexpensive too.

suggest you go for a test ASAP if it is bothering you so much.
                              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Working...
                              X