Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(peterpan @ Mar. 31 2007,19:20) I'm using Kanesten to ease it right now - as mentioned, the session was pretty wild, lot's of rubbing against skin, hairs etc.

Any suggestions or experiences with this?
    kanesten is for fungal treatment and i doubt if its any good for sore dick due to to much sex.. the best cream is Dermidex and is what i use when the sore dick syndrome arises similar to your situation...its for sore tender and itching skin.

anyway ..Dermidex
    Its not easy to get and Boots the Chemists only keep it in a botton draw and not on view. Maybe you can buy it on the web. Actually im just going to buy a tube now
    Been using it for 16 years.. maybe they should sponsor me! " after sex use dermidex"

Also before 1992 VD was very common amongst farangi in LOS. It is in fact like pissing drawing pins... so im told...also one has about a 30% chance of contracting thrush at the same time.

Comment

had it once.....  gonnorhea AND syphliss {sp} at the same time!  uggghhhhh

some LB in Pattaya had it and transferred to me when I sucked her off.... came back to states a week later and my shorts were a green/gray color in front and I was dizzy, pain while peeing, etc.....knew I had 'something' but put off seeing a Doc because of the lecture's and....well, the tests really suck!! trust me.....yuuuccchhhhh

some  anti-biotics and I was fine 3 days later.........I asked the Doc what would have happened if I never went in to see him and he says "you would have gotten really sick and then you would have died". Cool  

another bad footnote......in the USA the hospitals have to report this shit to the state, so for like 3 months after this I was getting calls asking if I was OK and who have I slept with, etc.... I am probably STILL on some registry in the state offices somewhere and this was in 2000!

been clean ever since and have had 4  HIV tests, all negative....as   Blue Ballz says, Be Careful out there!
      Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
      -Dennis Miller

Comment

(Tomcat @ Mar. 31 2007,19:52) Dermidex and is what i use when the sore dick syndrome arises similar to your situation...its for sore tender and itching skin.
        Hey Tomcat,

Thanks for the suggestion, my usual chemist is a real gem, so I will go ask for this cream

Comment

(buttafly @ Mar. 31 2007,19:59) well, the tests really suck!! trust me.....yuuuccchhhhh

known as the dreaded "scrape", i do believe.

Comment

I remember the bad old days in manila and angeles city Clark air base1982 ghonoreah used to be rife
            I was fortunate in the fact i used to travel with a doc friend of mine who used to diagnose us and treat us. We used to use rifadin 900mg for ghonoreah and vibramiacin for 5 days to make sure the nsu was knocked out. NSU = non specific urithrus or how ever its fucking spelt. Interesting drup vibramiacin.
            these days my doc friend sends me the latest most affective cure.5 years ago 500mg zithromax and 1000 mgciproflaxin in one dose. for ghonoreah and nsu. correct me if im wrong nsu is now called clymidia??
            since the onset of hiv the incedence of vd+vinerial desease or std sexually transmitted desease seem to be very low, as most people use condoms for all forms of sex.
            ive got a bottle of stuff called lorexane for crabs or genital lice. as for herpies nasty stuff and can be very nasty look for blisters and sores on her cock or vagin NO cure the virus is forlife same as HIV,.
            yes ive had vd a few times, all the stories of it being so bad??? itss just a bit inconvenient and stings a little when you piss. i do remember the little wire loop they used to shove down your cock to test you hahha ouch
            long gone
            donnnnny
            just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

i was of the understanding that syphillus symtoms were a rather large ugly sore on the genital region called a shanker?? virually eradicated these days???
              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Ive never had any sort of STD's whatsoever, I hit the 46 mark in ten days so Ive been very lucky
                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                X