Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I hope she is changing jobs because she is in high demand and not because some bigots found out her secret.A lot of people still can't seem to understand that when two persons are in love,it doesn't matter who or what they,they just are.Congrats
    See ya,Skeeterboy's out of here.

Comment

SD, thanks for the update. Yes RNs are in very high demand all over the world. There is a critical shortage of nurses in most countries, and in western countries, they can pretty much write their own tickets, re: working hours, salaries, benefits.

Is the wedding planned for NJ because they will accept same sex unions? I seem to remember she is still preop, so her IDs probably all still say "M".

There are only a few states that will grant this, so best to get married in one of those. If she decides on SRS (don't punch me now, lol!) she can get her IDs changed to "F".

Wish you both all the best as you continue to plan for the wedding and your new life together!

Please keep us updated!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Thanks Rxpharm...........
        Yes, RNs are high demand.
        Yes, NJ does offer civil union and thats were we live too
        No, desire for SRS but wants bigger boobs.  She has a Small B

If you can get out of the North, feel free to stop down
        You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Funny this.

I am applying for a Visa for May to visit Canada. There is an option to make a "Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Marriage", that is the term used in Canada for anyone who has lived together for more than 1 year, whereupon, they are legally considered married.

So I was toying with "declaring" that to help guarantee the Visa, but it seemed a bit twisted that we'd declared being married, common-law, just because of a Tourist Visa.

So, we're trying the Visa without the common-law submission, but, in fact, in Canada's eyes, we are man and wife already and legally.

Comment

Good luck and wish you both well.

Comment

(ziggystardust @ Jun. 03 2007,04:54) but, in fact, in Canada's eyes, we are man and wife already and legally.
              I suspect you don't take yourself seriously here...

Comment

I had the opportunity to meet Doc's sweetie last night!

You're a lucky guy!

Comment

Glad We could meet up finally for
                  Also, happy you got to meet the future Mrs

Hey PD..........
                  Wait till you meet her friends

Comment

I wonder where you met her? I'm now working in Atlantic City, and I would really like to know where I could meet a sexy LB for a real relationship. I know where to find LB/TS in NYC or Philly , but its always P4P.

Comment

The Rest of the Update now that I can recall  

The trip to the Phillipines is now postponed until next winter.  However, she has agreed to go to LOS for 1 month (trip will be in the fall after our wedding).

Sorta of a honeymoon in Pattaya and BKK

Also, She is thinking about breast surgery while we are there.  

Comment

Yes, RX to your post on the other thread.........

I will be getting a Pre-Nup

Here is the kicker, Her Mom is heavily suggesting one  

I think Mommy is under the impression the daughter has lots more Income than me.  So of course I agreed that we both get one (pre-Nup) and keep an Our Money Account as well as Individual ones too

Comment

Samplerdoc, it sounds like you have really met the girl of your dreams - a nurse who can look after you when you are old and sick, who is beautiful, open minded (wow - she even approves of a trip to LOS!), and who's mom suggests the pre nup!

I know you are busy making plans but here is a good thread about breast implants and the best doctors. One caveat though - the Pratunam Polyclinic dr. does not use general anaesthesia, only local. Any patient going to him has to be quite tough and/or have a high pain threshold.

Breast Implants Doctors in Bkk

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                          Membership Levels
                          The Rookie Thread
                          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Thanks, RX..........Good Thread
                            I just now need to figure out , how to explain to her where I am getting all this great advise from you Guys  

She has asked before  

Comment

(SamplerDoc @ Jun. 14 2007,20:05)   Thanks, RX..........Good Thread
                              I just now need to figure out , how to explain to her where I am getting all this great advise from you Guys  

She has asked before  
                              She loves you,so just tell her.

No secrets now that you and her are getting married.
                              She should be impressed by all the advice and such that your fellow members are giving you.

Good luck to the both of you.
                              See ya,Skeeterboy's out of here.

Comment

(SamplerDoc @ Jun. 13 2007,23:05) I just now need to figure out , how to explain to her where I am getting all this great advise from you Guys  

She has asked before  
                                And make sure it's not on your list of favorites on your computer.

Comment

Working...
                                X