Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trust me, learning and understanding Thai is more of a curse than a blessing.
    I agree. I find it annoying enough understanding some of the fucking rubbish people tell me in English, let alone the infantile baby talk that my cynical old senses would have to register in Thai!

I've never met one Thai in 5 years that I've ever thought... "Now - I wish I understood what she was on about."

All you need to know is "That's not what I ordered, you fucking imbecile!"

Comment

(stogie bear @ Mar. 04 2007,21:51) I can spend a week with Cindy trapped in a villa and never ever get bored of her for a second. Her English is crap and my Thai is even worse than her English, but we never felt awkward or tired or even argumentative towards each other ever...
      Yes, but there is usually another girl there so they can chat with each other and fool around when the needs arise!!

Personally, i haven't had this problem as i can chat shit with the best of them. I am on holiday, i don't want to be discussing politics or the starving in Africa. I want to eat, sleep, fuck and watch the world go by, and have a stunning lb with me as well.

Remember, you always pay a pro so they can go when you're ready for them to leave.
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(katoeylover @ Mar. 05 2007,05:42)
        (stogie bear @ Mar. 04 2007,21:51) I can spend a week with Cindy trapped in a villa and never ever get bored of her for a second. Her English is crap and my Thai is even worse than her English, but we never felt awkward or tired or even argumentative towards each other ever...
        Yes, but there is usually another girl there so they can chat with each other and fool around when the needs arise!!

Personally, i haven't had this problem as i can chat shit with the best of them. I am on holiday, i don't want to be discussing politics or the starving in Africa. I want to eat, sleep, fuck and watch the world go by, and have a stunning lb with me as well.

Remember, you always pay a pro so they can go when you're ready for them to leave.
        Totally agree
        Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(sangabriel @ Mar. 05 2007,00:12) You'd probably be doing her a favour if you just buggered off at the end too. She is a prostitute for Christ's sake, not someone to worry about a relationship with.

You know what you want and she knows what she wants, so you leave quickly after paying her a (relatively) nice tip and expressing interest in seeing her again, if that is what you want.

Surely your fatass can't be surprised when you search for a 19 year old with a big dick to fuck you, and then:
          - she ends up eating like a horse
          - talking about herself
          - and is not as petite as you would like!

No man, you searched out a 19 year old stud in a dress to ream your backside and that is what you got! Eating like a horse and talking endlessly about themselves is something 19 year olds with big swinging dicks do!

If you want a more feminine creature, a demure and lithe beauty who is so feminine as to hide her own appetite even while watching you gorge your pot-belly, I would suggest looking for girls who are so feminine that they even hate their dicks too. That kind of femininity is correlated.
          I wanted to protect this girl from being identified by not mentioning that I am in Beijing, not Thailand, and the range of choices is limited to unattractive Chinese blokes with hair implants or the odd travelling Filipino on a short stay visa.

That I ended up with a 19 year old had nothing to do with choice and all to do with opportunity - or rather lack of it.

When she told me the hotel she was staying in (and after a previous experience of seeing what LB's can do to a hotel room after a few days) I insisted we return to my place. She liked the idea of a good TV, broadband internet (she spent 30 minutes watching old copies of beauty contests on You Tube and mouthing the contestants responses to inane questions) and a comfortable lounge and didn't want to clear out immediately as you might expect.

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time

Comment

I suppose newwriter amply described the stark situation in this hobby of ours. Basically you pay for the sex and not the conversation. Most of those in this business are not true A to Z companions. What surprised me was that this girl was a Filipino who by and large are much better English language speakers than their Thai counterparts and ought to have to had a better ability to hold a conversation.
            It's a pity you did were not with the Filipino ladyboy who I had dinner with in Singapore. It was different because it was purely dinner (I swear). But her ability to hold a conversation was fantastic, and her table manners were excellent.
            I wasn't bored nor embarrassed at all!
            However I must point out that she is an exception to the rule and by and large their specialty is the bed and not the dinner table.
            http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com

Comment

(katoeylover @ Mar. 04 2007,14:42) Yes, but there is usually another girl there so they can chat with each other and fool around when the needs arise!!
              Teerak and I will be on Ko Samet mid-April.

If anyone is thinking of going to Samet give a shout!

Comment

it can just boil down to who you select for the ST/LT experience.As a 50 yr old we flatter ourselves by selecting, from the wide range on offer, what appeals to us , at that moment.What man, at any age, is not attracted to youth & beauty, whatever their personal definition of beauty might be. Most of us would not be thinking past how horny we are, or wanting to get their kit off a.s.a.p.Not much thought would be put into post coital conversation.From my experience I have had a number of lb's with whom I can spend the night and a few that I am happy to see the back of.Ultimately we are the customer so we have the right to end things, on our terms, at any time.Their all different.
                nigel69

Comment

(nigel69 @ Mar. 05 2007,11:47) As a 50 yr old we flatter ourselves by selecting, from the wide range on offer, what appeals to us , at that moment........Not much thought would be put into post coital conversation.
                  I think nigel's post sums it up very well.  Also, until I learn Thai, the standard of the LB's english is usually a clue to the post-coital outcome AND therefore to my enthusiasm for LT and any possible GFE    

By the way, it has been said many times on this forum, but dont plan to take a LB away for a few days until you are SURE you are compatible outside the bedroom.  3 hours in a hotel room in Nana doesnt count as a reliable test of compatability.

Thanks to newriter for starting this thread  
                  TT

Comment

"What man, at any age, is not attracted to youth & beauty"

I hate youth & beauty!

Comment

(newwriter @ Mar. 04 2007,19:25) Am I the only one to be suffering this awful conflict? I have to assume not. What are other guys doing to make the time after the sex and before the leaving tolerable? Help. Horny and bored are two emotions too conflicting to spend a lot of time maintaining together.
                      You don't pay them for the sex, you pay them to leave afterward...

Comment

i prefer it when they dont talk too much, if i wanted that i would stay home with the wife.

Comment

My heart goes out to you NewWriter.

Yet, havent we all had that happen to us regardless of it being a LB or a GG?

You will recover. Just don't kick yourself too hard.

Comment

How does it make sense if you can have sex with some one half of your age and expect her to also be "intelligent" enough for just passing the rest of night? I think many people in this scene are just too spoiled. I don't mean disrespect, but think about it: you are already paying MUCH lower price, and fucking someone who absolutely could not be possibly interested in you if not for the economical differences. Any one who has the experiences of tranny chasing in other parts pf the world can recall the memory of standing in the street corner not getting any response from the hooker who stand you up at the last minute. And if you exceed a second of her time without donating more "roses" ....
                            Please stop trying to waste their and your time. Why bother to talk. I would say it'll even make more sense if you really want to fall in love - at least you have a purpose. Man you are in Beijing, there must be millions of things to see and explore. You should try your best to send her away and pop a sleeping pill so to reserve your strength to talk to a museum guide next morning.
                            Btw, again, no disrespect, just my two cents. I apologize in advance if in any way I typed too fast without remembering to use more courteous words.

Comment

(Tiberius @ Mar. 06 2007,14:40)
                              (newwriter @ Mar. 04 2007,19:25) Am I the only one to be suffering this awful conflict? I have to assume not. What are other guys doing to make the time after the sex and before the leaving tolerable? Help. Horny and bored are two emotions too conflicting to spend a lot of time maintaining together.
                              The only way to make the time between "after sex" and "when they leave" less suffering, is to make that time as SHORT as possible. Just make up something, she is an Asian and by definition all Asians are experts in "catching the drift"...

Comment

Plus, don't just blame them. I think on our side, there are two factors that contribute to this "post sex experience" -
                                1) this is what I call "something about Mary syndrome" - remember the movie? After shooting the load, you're just not in your right mind.
                                2) if in any way someone is still not 100% comfortable with their sexuality, this can compound to something much worse. Now all in a sudden, you go back to join the "am I gay" march ....

And on the LB side, they have two factors in play too, which also make them even less willing to demonstrate any left over once of intelligence.
                                1) the same factor we have - LB's has male chromosome too.
                                2) They have a compounding factor too, if any one has not been c100% comfortable with the marketability of their sexuality. Now she just realized (much much more clearly) that she had sex with someone of her grand father's age.....

Comment

Working...
                                X