X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you hunt for LBs alone or...

stealth mission for me. once or twice ive gone witha friend.
    i only hunt LBs alone- solo mission'
    0%
    mostly i go out on my own, rarely with another mate
    0%
    half and half
    0%
    mostly with others, rarely alone
    0%
    always with other(s)
    0%

For me its always these days with Jay in tow - cant understand why but she does not want to let me out of her sight when I suggest going to Nana. But seriously normally with a couple of guys although invaribaly bump into other guys I know in every bar I walk into.

Cheers
    Mardhi

Comment

either way,  it's  good to have a chat with a friend when out drinking and looking for  LB's  but if I am out alone it's just as easy to chat up a cutie  and take her home.   I voted  for the 2nd choice and frankly I spend most of my time on my own when travelling and prefer it.
      Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
      -Dennis Miller

Comment

Not worried & no preferrence. If there are people about i know, , no problem, if there aren't no problem either.
        Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Wow... I don't think this has ever come up before. You'd think it would have but if it has I can't remember it... Nice to see an original subject up here to chew over...

Anyway - In Pattaya I hunt alone and in Bangkok I hunt with pals! Dunno why that is but it always works out that way! Probably because I feel more comfortable roaming around the Pattaya scene and more intimidated and hacked off with the Bangkok circus.

It has to be said though that the level of talent in Bangkok is way higher... I mean WAY higher than Pattaya!

Comment

50/50 Good to have someone to talk to while out and about, but if not solo is fine as well.

Comment

Always seems to be someone around!!
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Mar. 08 2007,17:27) It has to be said though that the level of talent in Bangkok is way higher... I mean WAY higher than Pattaya!
                I used to say this as emphatically as you are here and still do believe this, but after visiting there recently I must say that sodom and gomorrah may be closing the gap just a bit on the talent level!

but for sure nothing beats BKK and Obsessions, Cascades, etc......
                Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
                -Dennis Miller

Comment

its solo for me.
                  none of my friends knows my LB attraction (or so i think!), except maybe 1.
                  plus i like to focus 100 on the LBs when i'm there.

as with Ggirls, i go with friends very often but just as often i go alone,
                  theres something very rogue about going alone once in a while...
                  and it lets me concentrate on the whole thing....

Comment

Normally they hunt me.

If I go out hunting (what happens very rarely), I'll be looking for GGirls (either alone or with my friends), but before I get into heavy flirting with any Girl there's surely an LB hitting on me...
                    Not sure if it's because of laziness, but I then tend to forget the GG-hunting and become the "easy LB prey"

Sometimes I feel so used by them

Comment

(buttafly @ Mar. 08 2007,20:33)
                      (stogie bear @ Mar. 08 2007,17:27) It has to be said though that the level of talent in Bangkok is way higher... I mean WAY higher than Pattaya!
                      I used to say this as emphatically as  you are here and still do believe this,  but  after visiting there recently I must say that sodom and gomorrah may be closing the gap just a bit on the talent level!

but for sure nothing beats  BKK  and Obsessions, Cascades, etc......
                      What you actually spent time in Pattaya. How dare you

I am happy to go by myself or with others. I have a few drinking/hunting buddies I like to spend time with but just as happy to go it alone if the situation requires.

Comment

always when in the states and on my first trip to the LOS i hunted solo, but by the fourth trip to paradise it seems impossible not to bump into one of you lot and follow like a lemming as we tour all the bars
                        although (with apologies to rob69 and monkeyman amongst others) i still can't seem to last thru the evening without falling into the web of some connivingly seductive ladyboy who makes me think i'm actually there to boff her and not to drink with my pals.

Comment

The only problem hunting in a pack is someone's gonna get the ugly one!
                          Too old to die young!

Comment

(thaibound @ Mar. 09 2007,01:16) always when in the states and on my first trip to the LOS i hunted solo, but by the fourth trip to paradise it seems impossible not to bump into one of you lot and follow like a lemming as we tour all the bars  
                            although (with apologies to rob69 and monkeyman amongst others) i still can't seem to last thru the evening without falling into the web of some connivingly seductive ladyboy who makes me think i'm actually there to boff her and not to drink with my pals.  
                            Theres no harm in a holy water or two, , with a fellow disciple, but there always comes a time when the bishop needs a little worship from a soul seeking salvation.
                            Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(jellybean @ Mar. 09 2007,04:18) The only problem hunting in a pack is someone's gonna get the ugly one!
                              That would be me...
                              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
                              X