Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(katoeylover @ Mar. 17 2007,18:08) Bovine bollocks is actually a delicacy to some in the UK/

like to try some?      
    i'll stick with ladyboy bollocks -- a truly international delicacy if ever there were one.

and they make an excellent gift.

Comment

Talking Dick

I think a talking one is a good idea.  And I do want to go low end but it must be a talking one.

Also i have some time to kill in Pattaya and figure if I shop around mybe I can save 500-1000 baht.

Thanks Mash for the herads up on Mike's.  Where else?
      Big C? Tuk Com?

Also want something that;s good to go, easy to use, and does not need to be hooked up to a laptop or anything like that.

Comment

(katoeylover @ Mar. 18 2007,08:08) Bovine bollocks is actually a delicacy to some in the UK/

like to try some?
        I assume they take them off the bull first ...

...otherwise your gonna have one pissed off bull

Comment

...or pissed ON diner!

Comment

With a water buffalo herd, they do not need to know how to speak English or German or Japanese or any other language. They only need to be bilingual to deal with us stupid falangs who throw away our money buying them expensive gifts thinking that they will service us better. Al you have to do is pay them the going rate and you will get what you want from them. SURE, if you ply them with extra drinks or expensive gifts, they will be all over you making you feel that they "love" you better but they will still want to get the deed done and get rid of you as quickly as possible. Don't get me wrong, I pay my fair share of barfines and lady fees, I do take them out to dinner and movies and such, but I do not make a habit of plying them with expensive gifts.

Comment

Good gift? The money you promised for the dirty deed. Maybe any unused condoms left if they were really good!
              Back in the scene after a couple of years away. And no that does not mean I was residing at her majesty's pleasure. God it is good to be back among the girls with that bit extra!

Comment

(Bravo @ Mar. 18 2007,14:21) Good gift? The money you promised for the dirty deed. Maybe any unused condoms left if they were really good!
                Such a romantic. Bet the girls love you..
                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

I bet they really give him good service, too!

Comment

(PigDogg @ Mar. 18 2007,13:41) Talking Dick

I think a talking one is a good idea. And I do want to go low end but it must be a talking one.

Also i have some time to kill in Pattaya and figure if I shop around mybe I can save 500-1000 baht.

Thanks Mash for the herads up on Mike's. Where else?
                    Big C? Tuk Com?

Also want something that;s good to go, easy to use, and does not need to be hooked up to a laptop or anything like that.
                    A talking one is a good idea, since it will also teach her how to pronounce and recognize how the words sound.

When I was in Pattaya in Dec. I noticed a couple of shops in Royal Garden Plaza Mall on the Beach Road end that had some. I also noticed a couple of shops in Big C that carried them too - around the same area as where the mobile phone shops are.

I can't remember the exact names though - but you should be able to spot them easily enough. Yes, do bargain, just say the other shop was going to sell it to me for "x" Baht lower and you should be able to save at least a few hundred.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                    Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread
                    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(katoeylover @ Mar. 19 2007,04:50) Bet the girls love you..
                      Well, never had any complaints and never had anyone turn me down when I call them. I just ake sure I keep the relationship what it is, pay for play.
                      Back in the scene after a couple of years away. And no that does not mean I was residing at her majesty's pleasure. God it is good to be back among the girls with that bit extra!

Comment

Could it be that are many buffaloes are sick....

Dieter

P.S.:Western Union are 24 hours open..have 2 sick baffaloes....
                        Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

... and Eye says "Always remember to wear a condom"

Comment

i want to clip jerking ladyboys cause she is very beautiful ladyboys thanks love

Comment

just bringing this thread back because the girl I got one of these for was mentioned in the Pic Post forum today, that girl named Earn, number 31 in Cascades with no balls! Great kid and I hope for Lance or Stogie or anyone else who meets her she speaks better english now because of it!

Am I a sucker?

Did I get better sex from her because I got it?

Was I LOOKING for better sex because of it, or some type of deep, meaningful relationship with this 18-year old ladyboy?

No, no and no, and I will probably never even see her again.... bottom line is I took her home twice and her english really sucked; she was just in BKK from Issan for about a month or 3 and I liked her, she is sweet as pie and very friendly.

Fact is, I got it because I liked the kid and I knew it would help her; 3000 baht is not a lot to me but it IS a lot to her and she would never buy one, so I got one in Pattaya and gave it as a surprise next time we met up and she really liked it; and I bet she will use it for years to come and it will help her to communicate better with us falangs down the road, which means more $$$$ in her jeans in the end.

A few days later I told my LB friend { who just started working in Obsessions again, wink} I got that for Earn and she says "Oh, that's a really good gift; I got one from a Japanese guy 4 years ago and I still use it every day, even now"

Not every gift has to have a reason behind it, sometimes we can do things just to help people, no?
                              Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
                              -Dennis Miller

Comment

Well I've done the cheap charlie version of Buttafly's gift.
                                I'd keep a version of Thai For Lovers in my room. Some girls enjoy reading it out loud in my bed.

If it seemed like they really liked I'd give it to them the next morning along with my usual tip.

Comment

Working...
                                X