X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(stogie bear @ Mar. 18 2007,05:30)
    Sangabriel can you explain to me why if a lb is a post she is no longer a ladyboy? So If I cut my cock off does that make me a girl?
    You should ask a post-op that question!

Most would feel genuinely hurt if you continued to refer to them as ladyboys. They want to be women and have done as much as they possibly can to fulfill that ambition. For many (and I'll wager that it's true of these contestants) being a "ladyboy" is a distant and uncomfortable memory.

Gif is a post up. I think of her as a girl. She's proud to be a 'girl' and if she could she'd change her passport so the rest of the sexually myopic world could tell her she's a girl, then she would.

I think it's a little insensitive to continually refer to post-ops as ladyboys when they clearly don't wish to be called that.

That said - there are post ops that are quite happy to be called 'ladyboy' and make decent livings trading on just this. Many caberet girls and KC3 type girls probably fit into this category.

In fact if they get mistaken for a girl they will be pleased to enlighten you that she's a ladyboy! It's an ego thing for them!

I for one am quite happy to refer to them as ladies for the most part and not ladyboys.

Don't cut off your cock Ozzie, mate... You'll need it when you get here!
    I personally refer to them as ladies, she etc even before they have had SRS as that is how I feel. My question was just one of curiousity as to how others think.

BTW I am not referring to what they like to be called as I think you all know I have been a driving force on this forum to refer to ladyboys in the feminine. I am just asking what you really think. Is a ladyboy who has had SRS a girl? Or is she just that a ladyboy who no longer has a cock?

Comment

Is a ladyboy who has had SRS a girl? Or is she just a ladyboy who no longer has a cock?
      Well, that's the $64K question isn't it? Depends on the person and depends who you ask! There's no good answer.

Comment

I am so slow getting to this thread.

1 - I was going to note the camel toe, but got beaten to it. It's her most redeeming feature.
        2 - I think the hottest girl is the GG on the far right in the top 2 pics, but someone else stole her. I prefer the GGs in the top pics to the LBs below.
        3 - I think Stogie's explanation is good about LBs, but I still use those two letters because they're faster to type.

POL
        Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Working...
        X