X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 nice  girls in Nana

I met 2 very nice ladyboys in Nana these past few months  and will share some info with you punters and hopefully get  these 2 some dates because they really are the 2 best girls I've met in a while and each only have one flaw [that I know of]

Number 31 in Cascades named Earn; looks almost 1/2 falang, very clear, white skin, rounded eyes, exactly "my type" and if you like femboys you would like her also.  Tall and slim,  only 18, NO surgeries on hips or tits  {Thank God!}  but castrated balls..... no fear, she can still get hard and sperm and I have seen her do it many times.

very nice kid, we are friends now and I like her, she does no drugs and seems to be very sweet, likes sex and is fun in the sack; only drawback, speaks english very little

Obsessions Bar,  number 19,  Beer or  Bia;  amazing ladyboy, easily my favorite right now and just so damned cute!  The Japanese guys love this girl so get there early, she starts around 8 or 9 and is always gone quickly. Funny, perky,  24 years old, GREAT body, small tits, very very cute face, fun to party with, funny and cool, the whole deal......seriously.

Only drawback [and the only reason I am sharing her with you guys at all!...  otherwise we'd be getting married soon] is that she takes a lot of hormones so can't get hard too well and the sexual part is......well, so-so would be a good way of putting it.

good  "girlfriend" material or a long-term teelac while in BKK as long as you don't mind her not getting hard that much.

2 great girls I met this year, I hope someone else can report something good on these 2 kids soon

cheers!  
    Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
    -Dennis Miller

(buttafly @ Mar. 20 2007,09:53) ...... but castrated balls..... no fear, she can still get hard and sperm ....
    That must be a medical first - spunk but no balls

I think you'll find her balls are retracted rather than castrated!
    Too old to die young!

Comment

well, it's funny......I always thought  girls that get cut [balls only] could not cum.....where is the juice coming from after all???  But stogie had always told me that castrated girls can cum [damn I HATE when he's right!] and the first night we met  she showed me and they were gone......weird, and she gets hard really easy [certainly not 'cause of me!] and can sperm, I saw it 5 times at least and she's always horny too.

she is the one I mentioned in the  'funny text' thread......she says  I stopped calling her and hanging out cause her balls were gone [testicles  LOL] but that wasn't it at all, her english is just really bad and we had nothing to do/talk about for the 22 hours outside of sex!!

as I told the MonkeyMan......if I could only combine  Bia and Earn..... the fun and general coolness of  Bia as well as her good english, and combine it with Earn's nice 6-inch rock-hard cock and small tits and super-cute face; the perfect ladyboy!

and one I would never let out of my sight  heh he
      -Dennis Miller

Comment

Part of the cum comes from the prostate so I guess it iss possible.
        brock landers

Comment

(brocklanders @ Mar. 20 2007,07:48) Part of the cum comes from the prostate so I guess it iss possible.
          True.  Actually most of the seminal fluid comes from the prostrate, only the spermatoza comes from the testicles.

Comment

wow, I am surprised that after a day no one else who reads here has been with either one of these kids! we must not have any Japanese readers here or guys who like very cute, nutless femboys!!

Mirimark, where are you when we need you??
            -Dennis Miller

Comment

(forkol @ Mar. 20 2007,15:05)
              (brocklanders @ Mar. 20 2007,07:48) Part of the cum comes from the prostate so I guess it iss possible.
              True.  Actually most of the seminal fluid comes from the prostrate, only the spermatoza comes from the testicles.
              True! Semen is produced in the prostrate and sperm in the testicles.
              so if her cum is clear and watery then she's only shooting blanks (just semen). If it's thick and white then she's firing real bullets (semen w/sperm).
              It's been a rough day. I got up this morning ... put a shirt on and a button fell off. I picked up my briefcase, and the handle came off. I'm afraid to go to the bathroom.

Comment

wrong info....I have a vasectomy so no little tadpoles from me...and I'm hard pressed to see any difference before or after the cut....so I can understand why a girl can cum even though she has had an orchiectomy..........
                ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

somebody posted a [not too good] photo of number 31 from Cascades in the Pic Post forum; that is Earn, the girl I was referring to here and she is a real cutie and pretty horny for someone with no balls!

Damn, she said *I* was the only one!!
                  -Dennis Miller

Comment

I'll try out the nutless one when I get back... Seems like a nice girl.

Comment

Just tried Earn and she is awesome. Cute... not bad english... def no nuts... def can come and get hard. she was hard in the bar and well...

so i like cascades!

Comment

Buttafly, I'm thinking of framing this post.

I seem to remember "I hate trannies" post, and "Anyone who thinks cut girls can cum is an idiot".

Just for the uninitated, but doesn't everyone realize a cut girl still has a penis? The penis length is cut, but of course the base is still there as how do you think they pee? The base still has sensitivity and can still eject sperm. It is simply not AS senstive as it was with the length it had before, but the penis is actually still there.

Comment

this is poope
                          Attached Files
                          no more life without ladyboys

Comment

Ok everyone, here is the scoop from health services at Columbia University regarding castration and ejaculation...

"At first, a man who has been castrated will still have a sexual urge. Over time, however, because he's no longer producing testosterone, he'll lose much of his libido or sexual desire. Medications can readjust the chemicals in his blood and bring back some sexual desire. Studies have also been done that show with increased stimulation, a castrated man can actually get an erection, have sex, and orgasm (although he won't have any sperm in his ejaculate, which would be minimal in volume)."

I think that should answer the issue at hand.

Comment

(lblavr @ Apr. 19 2008,11:20) this is poope
                              Wow, very cute

Where can she be found?
                              Mister Arse

Comment

Working...
                              X