• Show
Clear All

(Stewart @ Apr. 19 2008,11:23)
    (lblavr @ Apr. 19 2008,11:20) this is poope
    Wow, very cute

Where can she be found?
    Phuket Soi Crocodile.

Comment

So all those Sultans who thought they were safe to have eunuchs guard the harem were a bit wrong- bet the eunuchs had a good time on the QT! Just no babies.

Somchai

Comment

(buttafly @ Mar. 20 2007,05:53) I met 2 very nice ladyboys in Nana these past few months  and will share some info with you punters and hopefully get  these 2 some dates because they really are the 2 best girls I've met in a while and each only have one flaw [that I know of]

Number 31 in Cascades named Earn; looks almost 1/2 falang, very clear, white skin, rounded eyes, exactly "my type" and if you like femboys you would like her also.  Tall and slim,  only 18, NO surgeries on hips or tits  {Thank God!}  but castrated balls..... no fear, she can still get hard and sperm and I have seen her do it many times.

very nice kid, we are friends now and I like her, she does no drugs and seems to be very sweet, likes sex and is fun in the sack; only drawback, speaks english very little

Obsessions Bar,  number 19,  Beer or  Bia;  amazing ladyboy, easily my favorite right now and just so damned cute!  The Japanese guys love this girl so get there early, she starts around 8 or 9 and is always gone quickly. Funny, perky,  24 years old, GREAT body, small tits, very very cute face, fun to party with, funny and cool, the whole deal......seriously.

Only drawback [and the only reason I am sharing her with you guys at all!...  otherwise we'd be getting married soon] is that she takes a lot of hormones so can't get hard too well and the sexual part is......well, so-so would be a good way of putting it.

good  "girlfriend" material or a long-term teelac while in BKK as long as you don't mind her not getting hard that much.

2 great girls I met this year, I hope someone else can report something good on these 2 kids soon

cheers!  
        It is semen - not sperm. You can't see sperm without a microscope; or, do you carry yours?
        A young (58) retiree from the USA who enjoys both GGs and LBs. In BKK its Guess Bar. In Pattaya it is Strings on Soi 13/1, so far. Best

Comment

Working...
        X