Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's keep those balls on the table, girls ...
    Attached Files
    "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

Lio khon diow ...
      Attached Files

Comment

Blue Ice Pond. Why do those words go together so well? Treat her gently boys, she's reeeeaaally shy ...
        Attached Files

Comment

(Socrates999 @ Mar. 21 2007,21:04) Having had a most enjoyable time in 131 every night that I've been in Pattaya since 131 opened, I am taking a "non-sick day", Monday, April 9, off from work (sorry boss, I just feel toooo good to go to the office today) just to attend the party.

The atmosphere in the bar is great, no pushiness, fun, a nice rotating assortment of beautiful girls, both the regulars and the freelancers and a truly caring owner in Franck.
          Wowwwww Socrates nice stuff... Thanks a lot for your pics.
          And what about the new recruit? Name Chin, 20 yrs ...
          Attached Files

Comment

Chin is a little darling, a bit shy right now, but charming. My dick was insisting that I make a commitment to Chin, but my mouth had already made a commitment to Alis. I will be in town this coming weekend, so who knows?

On another note, I'd like everybody to know that there are more LBs in 131 each time I go. Not only is the regular staff great, but the high turnover rate for freelancers ensures that theres always some new faces. Yeah, the sai lai are fickle and showup when they feel like it, but I see that as a plus. Not only that, but the last 2 times I was in there, there were in excess of 16 people, including LBs and customers. In a cosy bar like 131, that's a party

Comment

(Socrates999 @ Mar. 21 2007,23:21) Chin is a little darling, a bit shy right now, but charming. My dick was insisting that I make a commitment to Chin, but my mouth had already made a commitment to Alis. I will be in town this coming weekend, so who knows?
              I say€¦a perspective 3 some €¦ U, Alis and Chin€¦

But ... wait a second Socrates ... There's some more coming for your next weekend ...
              Sai ...
              Attached Files

Comment

(Socrates999 @ Mar. 21 2007,23:21)
                Wan ...
                Attached Files

Comment

Great pics and a good line up,an LB for everyones taste! Chin does look very cute and shy,, Alis has a gorgeous figure. Why does Lio never smile in her pics?
                  Look forward to my first visit to 131 in May, very handy having that and Stringfellows in same Soi!

Comment

(Socrates999 @ Mar. 21 2007,23:21)
                    Gobee....
                    Attached Files

Comment

lucky me; i arrive in pattaya on the 8th!!!!

see you guys there!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X