Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The media can always be counted on for distorting the facts.
    * LadyboyDolls.com
    * Third World Media
    * Black Ops Media

Comment

(D33 @ Mar. 23 2007,12:57) The media can always be counted on for distorting the facts.
      I've seen maybe 10 news stories over the years where I have known what really happened from the start.

From that experience I have come to the conclusion that they don't even bother to distort the facts - they invent them.

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

and in America it's so clearly defined..... CNN makes up stories that will harm the right, Fox makes up stories that will hurt the left and neither side even pretends to hide their slant; and these are adults we are talking about here.

Living in America is weird, the lack of culture and news companies like this make one want to go.......to Thailand! Or Cambodia to ride some trails! But don't you know; those places are filled with sex tourists and the sexual slavery problem is rampant!!

Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
        -Dennis Miller

Comment

Its not an American thing though,

The news networks in the UK (BBC, ITN and Murdoch's Sky) are all equally as bad and slanted.
          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Here you go guys...
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=MKPimVq3xDs
            So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

I'm always particularly distrusting of any media that Mr. Murdoch is involved in.   Sky TV, The Times and Sun News papers to name a few.

He has consistently used what he owns to try to manipulate the political scene in both the UK and Australia to suit his own ends.

I regard him as a very dangerous man.

RR.
              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
              Kahuna

Comment

Anderson Cooper is the son of one Vanderbilt family so money and prestige has been part of his upbringing. The about.com websit has him listed as a liberal and describe him in this manner "With his taste for covering disasters and wars, Cooper embodies a new style of advocacy journalism" In other words he is no different than the guys at Fox, in that he tries to creat the news. I hate CNN, and FOX, the US Media sucks. After having lived abroad I have no sympathy for the US, and believe it reaps what it sows.

Comment

(Road Runner @ Mar. 25 2007,03:15) I'm always particularly distrusting of any media that Mr. Murdoch is involved in.   Sky TV, The Times and Sun News papers to name a few.

He has consistently used what he owns to try to manipulate the political scene in both the UK and Australia to suit his own ends.

I regard him as a very dangerous man.

RR.
                  I believe he uses FOX News in the US that way also.

Aside from that, I guess CNN isn't the only news channel resorting to sensationalism to get ratings.

http://www.mangosauce.com/news....own.php
                  It's been a rough day. I got up this morning ... put a shirt on and a button fell off. I picked up my briefcase, and the handle came off. I'm afraid to go to the bathroom.

Comment

Working...
                  X