Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(ziggystardust @ Mar. 31 2007,10:57) All true.

They are the world's greatest psychologists, and most newbies are the worst. They play the guilt trip every day, every hour to earn money. They do it in the bar, outside the bar, and even the next day "I miss you. You don't like me?". Even the sweetest, loveliest girl you've ever met will do it...and she bears no guilt feelings doing it.

My favorite is the airport scene. Girl goes to airport with you to see you off. Starts crying when you're about to go. You give money to 'help her'. As noted in Private Dancer, quoting a girl, "If you cry a lot at the airport you can easily get another 2000 baht".

In short. Ignore it completely. Show zero emotion for requests for drinks or to take her out. That being said, if I do sit with a girl a couple of hours at the bar, I do give her 100-200 when I go, as she did not pursure other customers during that time, and thus, theoretically, 'lost an opportunity'. This is totally optional though.

99.999% threats are only another form of guilt pressure to get money, and they will never bring harm to you...except...Soi 6, Pattaya. The HiBoss girls are total fucking lunatics and I personally avoid it.
    its normally me crying at the airport caus i have 2 go home !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Working...
    X