X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is your money going to a Thai boy?

OK,  I was told by a good  falang friend [who I am going to kill as soon as I see him again because I know this topic will create controversy and get ME in trouble while he sits on the sidelines!] to mention this, so here goes;

would you guys be at all surprised that a fair amount of what we pay to these girls goes to their Thai boyfriends?  No?  Ok, cool.....so  you at least admit that some of these people [most who are under 21 or 22  years of age actually] like Thai guys and have one on the side; good for you for being open-minded.

BUT.....would it piss you off to know that there are sections of BKK where Thai guys stand around as male hookers and ladyboys go there to meet them and pay them money to have sex?  Me and my soon-to-be ex-friend just came up with 6 girls we know of who do this regularly just off the top of our heads and there are certainly dozens more.

Or, more likely, I am just being 'wound up' again by ladyboys telling me [and him] bullshit stories, correct?

Thoughts, advice, comments, "you're full of shit" [again], etc..... all appreciated  
    Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
    -Dennis Miller

Youre not off the mark, I remember back in the late 1980's where a couple of Bar working GG's took me to a venue they would go to, to pay Thai Guys to have sex with them, this place was within what is now the carpark of the Condo block overlooking "Wat Chai Mongkol" so there is every possibilty the same goes for our beloved Girls.

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

Well pray tell ,would you believe that their are a bunch of old fucks who go to Thailand and pay Thai Ladyboys and GGs to have sex.
      Does it really matter what they do on their time off, once I pay and fuck or fuck and pay the money no longer belongs to me.

Comment

well i know a post op lb that has a farang boyfriend sowhere in Norway... this guy sends her monthly wage and he doesnt even know she is a lb... she rented a nice condo and moved in with her thai boyfriend she is 30yo and the thai bf is 18yo... she pays everything and bought a car for him and she even asks money to her friends... well guess what they are like us...they like young and handsome thai boys
        Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same. -- Oscar Wilde

Comment

(moe666 @ Mar. 24 2007,22:51) Well pray tell ,would you believe that their are a bunch of old fucks who go to Thailand and pay Thai Ladyboys and GGs to have sex.
           Does it really matter what they do on their time off, once I pay and fuck or fuck and pay the money no longer belongs to me.
          I agree...who cares...I haven't found one I want to marry yet...and don't think I ever will...not that I'm looking mind you...

If they treat me right and allow me to fulfill my fantasy...let them fulfill theirs...

kahuna the old and getting wiser alll the time
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Mar. 24 2007,23:02) If they treat me right and allow me to fulfill my fantasy... let them fulfill theirs...
            I agree. Ladyboys paying for sex isn't news and shouldn't really come as a surprise. Although it's usually the older, less popular ones that are on the prowl.

Comment

It doesn't matter at all what they do, as someone said, once paid it's their money. I heard last trip that there was one Thai guy who "dated" 6 obsession girls. So what.

I understand that these ladyboys are hookers.
              I understand i pay them for sex and to be nice to me for a short while.
              I understand that the phone calls and texts mean shit.
              I understand that a good proportion do drugs.
              I understand that they see me as a walking ATM

BUT:

It is a fantasy. I enjoy the fantasy. I like visiting thailand and living the dream for a few days. I enjoyn the sleaze, and when back in farangland i like to rebuild that fantasy.

I really dont want this fantasy shattered on a daily basis by someone spelling it out in brutal terms.

Please let us keep some of this dream alive.
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Great post!

Comment

(buttafly @ Mar. 24 2007,06:32)        BUT.....would it piss you off to know that there are sections of BKK where Thai guys stand around as male hookers and ladyboys go there to meet them and pay them money to have sex?  
                  Very smart of the ladyboys to pay these hookers 200 baht rather than have a boyfriend leech off them.

200 baht is just a guess, am I in the right ballpark?

Comment

And we thought the money was going back home to mom and dad or to the wat so they could make buddha. I will never pay another bar fine or give another tip until they sign a statement promising not to spend the money on a frivolous fuck, or food or beer or drugs. heheheheheh

Comment

Who cares.

Comment

(PigDogg @ Mar. 24 2007,20:53) 200 baht is just a guess, am I in the right ballpark?
                        Hello PigDogg,

To be entirely honest I don't know the rate for that sort of 'transaction'.

I understand that the Thai rate for ST with a gg or ladyboy is 500 Baht but I don't know what the bar fines are in Thai only bars.

RR.
                        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                        Kahuna

Comment

So:
                          1) When are you going to get these fuck sessions online? And
                          2) Would it piss you off to know that I'm the BF they pay to fuck them?

POL
                          Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Mar. 25 2007,01:27) Although it's usually the older, less popular ones that are on the prowl.
                            pretty funny, the 6 girls my friend and I were talking about were all between 18 and 21

that's old??

Man, YOU are ancient!!
                            Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
                            -Dennis Miller

Comment

Fore sure that happens. I know several GGs that give ALL their money to their Thai shit bags. No reason LBs wouldn't do the same.

And yes, some Thai girls DO pay Thai boys to go on dates and have sex with them. Very common with bar girls. Insane.
                              * LadyboyDolls.com
                              * Third World Media
                              * Black Ops Media

Comment

Working...
                              X