Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(PigDogg @ Mar. 25 2007,04:53) Very smart of the ladyboys to pay these hookers 200 baht rather than have a boyfriend leech off them.    
    good point, PD......

and for sure many ladyboys do this, happy to see no one here has their head buried in the sand thinking "oh, but Lek says she really LOVES me, I don't see why she would need to go cruising for Thai boys in her spare time".

The girls we were talking about were all stunners and each has appeared on this website several times

Yes, many Thai ladyboys do this and the ones that don't have Boyfriends; real boyfriends
    Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
    -Dennis Miller

Comment

How many of you have had a gg or lb take you to a gay bar??? i know kahuna and dummy plug have. hello they want to go there to see there boyfriends or the guy they pay or a new one they want
      who cares is correct mr vangough.
      who cares
      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(katoeylover @ Mar. 25 2007,03:24) I enjoy the sleaze, and when back in farangland i like to rebuild that fantasy.

I really dont want this fantasy shattered on a daily basis by someone spelling it out in brutal terms.

Please let us keep some of this dream alive.
        I understand KL, and I  get your point and also Stogie saying that it was a great post;  he hates it when I come in here and sprinkle some reality around and get people talking about controversial stuff  that they [and you] would rather not hear about.

maybe I should only post shit like this in the New Members forum?  And then the veterans should never visit there? Because for sure SOME people [especially rookies, Rick comes to mind, on his first trip there right now] want to know what really goes on behind all these pretty photos, videos and rosy posts about our favorite 3rd gender on the main forum?

No problems and my apologies, I don't want to ruin anyone's fantasy by any means but I also want to let people know The Truth.....and in future I am not accepting any dares from people who say "why don't you post something about this on the forum" LOL
        -Dennis Miller

Comment

But for most who can't or won't visit, its always a fantasy. And the truth, unfortunately, just gets in the way!!
          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

You know....I am sure that 95% of the people who join this site will NEVER get to Thailand, this is the closest they will ever get; the videos and the photos, those same guys also do not read here, for what? The travellers read here mostly, check the posts.

for the guys who read here I will keep my points toned down......as long as you and some others know what's going on I guess there is no point to keep reminding you about it and in any case most people think 1/2 of what I put up here is B.S. anyway!

Thanks for being realistic......now, look forward to your next trip and which cuties you will be with!
            -Dennis Miller

Comment

" is your money going to a Thai boy?"
              reading the question you posted in the forum and thinking you are talking about a ladyboy i can answer..."YES" (the pun is intended indeed)
              Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same. -- Oscar Wilde

Comment

Kaos is right when your paying a LB, one way or another a thai boy is geting the money. Even if that boy has 38DDs and long legs, etc.

Comment

and, as also stated above, who really gives a fuck WHERE the money goes as long as we get off??

I'd like to 'think' it's not going to some greasy Thai guy or to drugs, but by that time I am fast asleep so I can deal with it
                  -Dennis Miller

Comment

Have you been bothered by an old lady selling you a bird to set free on Pattaya beach? And you "bought" the bird just to get the LB next to you to shut up about it? And how about cell phones, air conditioners, wasted food, or even offerings in wat?
                    Your own beer too, all of these things, contribute to no meaningful purposes. If you get real zen on it. 100% what we do in this world is pointless. If you have doubt? How can we, after 30, 40 years of struggling in the corporate whatever still have to fly thousands of miles to fuck transsexuals to get happy?
                    I would like to see an LB hooker retired after short years of working and pursuit something meaningful in lives. However, reality is that I can not control other people's minds. After a fair transaction, money is hers. I have no say on how she spends it. Bothering myself with the aftermath is just not smart.

Comment

Once the money leaves my hand, it belongs to them. They get to spend it any way they want. Just like when I get paid. I don't concern myself with what they do with it. I'm there to have a good time and not concern myself with how they spend their money.

Comment

Don't tone down the posts Buttafly, some readers need a good dose of reality, and even with it can still have a fantasy. It's like going to Disney land.

Comment

I am only toning down the posts about some shit  that people do NOT want to read about, trust me; there are some deep, dark secrets in the furthest recesses of my mind which will never reach this board and for that Stogie is eternally grateful!

This topic, seems like people either knew already so this was no big revelation, or they just don't care!

Which is cool....I care a bit because some of these people really are my friends and I hate to see them self-destruct with drugs or other lame crap, but I have known for years that they would prefer to be with young people of their own race and nationality so that doesn't bother me one bit.
                          -Dennis Miller

Comment

buttafly i can read bitterness in your lines.
                            maybe you have a story to tell us...dont worry open yourself...you know we are good in keeping secrets
                            Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same. -- Oscar Wilde

Comment

No, no bitterness, Kaos..... I enjoy Thailand a lot and I have a lot of good ladyboy friends, really.....sure, I've been burned a few times by LB's but who amongst us hasn't?  especially if they've been in this life for 7 or 8 years as I have been, it's inevitable. Overall I really enjoy my time there, otherwise I would not go back so much.

Cynicism would be a better word for my feelings towards "the life" and in all honesty who wants to read about that? and THAT is why I keep it toned down now, this forum should be at least 95% feel-good, with about 5% of reality thrown in and I think it has about that balance right now.
                              -Dennis Miller

Comment

I don't mind about the money. It's theirs to do what they want with. I wish there were more like Cindy who save their cash and look at the job from the purely money aspect of it. That girl is gonna be one rich ex-hooker one day.

Comment

Working...
                                X