Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gentlemen... BEWARE (a pic you need to see!)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gentlemen... BEWARE (a pic you need to see!)

I was shooting this model last night and when she laid down for me to get that "under shot, this is what I saw!!!!!

I did not finish the shoot, gave her 2k and she left. OMFG!!!

Not gonna say names but she is a Pattaya girl.
    Attached Files
    * LadyboyDolls.com
    * Third World Media
    * Black Ops Media

Thanks, you've just ruined my breakfast  

Comment

Shit man!!
      But it is not the visible problems we need to worry about but the ones you can't see.

Can you at least give us a bar?

Comment

That is off - you have to give us the name so we do not go near her

Comment

(LuckyA @ Mar. 25 2007,18:34) That is off - you have to give us the name so we do not go near her
          I am sure if you have your eyes open you might see it before you get down and dirty.

Another reason to check her out with lights on before you go at it.

Comment

:wanker:  please do send her to the cock doctor in pattaya and let the bar owner know about thank you from all of us!  

Comment

.......and she was model material? Something dreadfully wrong with that scrotum, maybe just shaved too closely...........
              ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

what is that?

Comment

(MARKUK @ Mar. 25 2007,16:29) what is that?
                  no... WHAT THE FUCK is that?

Comment

Syphilis?  
                    Is there a Doctor in the house?

Comment

I'm NOT a doctor (merely a first aider) but that does not look like a STD to me.  I think it is only a skin complaint.
                      However looking at the picture I certainly would not wish to contract that particular infection.

I hope you suggested that she used the 2K to see a doctor D33  

RR.
                      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                      Kahuna

Comment

(Road Runner @ Mar. 25 2007,18:11) I'm NOT a doctor (merely a first aider) but that does not look like a STD to me. I think it is only a skin complaint.
                        However looking at the picture I certainly would not wish to contract that particular infection.

I hope you suggested that she used the 2K to see a doctor D33

RR.
                        Based on the pics I have seen online, it looks like Syphilis to me. A really bad case of it.
                        * LadyboyDolls.com
                        * Third World Media
                        * Black Ops Media

Comment

Everytime I hook up with these lbs (always covered), I pray I didn't catch anything. I always tell myself I'm going to quit while I'm young and ahead.

Comment

Pretty horrible, D

I caught something once 6 years ago and didn't even fuck someone .... so covering up isn't always THE answer ....... go down on a ladyboy and even if she doesn't cum in your mouth you can catch something from pre-sperm, so 'safe sex' isn't always so.

The tests you have to take as well as the green/gray drip in your boxers is no fun, be warned gents
                            Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
                            -Dennis Miller

Comment

I would like to know who that is, or at least where to avoid going in the future.

A couple of questions for D33...

Is she working in one of the bars that we all know of in Pattaya?

Is she someone who has appeared on this site?

Comment

Working...
                              X