Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gentlemen... BEWARE (a pic you need to see!)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(madcat365 @ Mar. 25 2007,08:27) Thanks, you've just ruined my breakfast  
    Im not gonna have breakfast now
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Dude, it's your responsibility to let us know who this is. You wouldn't want one of us to catch that do you?

Comment

(horney @ Mar. 25 2007,21:12) Dude, it's your responsibility to let us know who this is.  You wouldn't want one of us to catch that do you?
        You would have to blind to catch that mate. As I said I am more worried about the things I can't see.

Still would like to know

Comment

(horney @ Mar. 25 2007,18:12) Dude, it's your responsibility to let us know who this is.  You wouldn't want one of us to catch that do you?
          By posting the pic, D33 has thrown us a very graphic wake up call to the many of us who go prowling for sex in the dark.

I'll certainly think again when I'm loose in Pattaya. It's gross and I don't want any part of that mess.

But it's certainly NOT his "responsibility" to splash her name in the internet. I doubt if this ladyboy is the only one who is sick and riddled with VD...

(Mind you - I wouldn't object if he DID post the information...)

Comment

Looks like a fungal infection to me. A twice daily application of canesten for a week should clear it up.
            Just checked my sack and I'm ok

Comment

Looks like genital warts or an allergic reaction to Tape.

Comment

(Torurot @ Mar. 25 2007,21:02) or an allergic reaction to Tape.
                wow, never thought of that!!

lots of these ladyboys use that shit to tie their dick back when they work

I am just waiting for someone to say "Hey, I recognize those balls, I was with her last week!"
                Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
                -Dennis Miller

Comment

I really don't want to throw her name out there, you guys just to a ball check before you play. You should be doing that anyway, with or without the threat of this LB.

Be weary of any LBs that want to totally turn out the lights or is "shy" and doesn't want you to look at her "down there."
                  * LadyboyDolls.com
                  * Third World Media
                  * Black Ops Media

Comment

D33

After viewing your picture post of Emma And Amy in which you took those photos the same morning, im wondering if its one of them ?

Comment

http://www.articlestree.com/fitness....08.html
                      Having red this article  - I think it's a fungal infection, caused by tucking it away for too long. Ignore the bits where it says it doesn't affect the genitals - it was not written ith ladyboys in mind
                      Too old to die young!

Comment

Going by descriptions of genital herpes that looks like it. It's a long story but basically it is contagious. Prevention as I understand it: 1. Do not have oral genital contact in the presence of any symptoms or findings of oral herpes.
                        2. Using barriers such as condoms during sexual activity may decrease
                        transmission, but transmission can occur even if condoms are used correctly. Condoms may not cover all infected areas.
                        So in short gentlemen check!
                        http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com

Comment

(buttafly @ Mar. 25 2007,06:05)     I am just waiting for someone to say "Hey, I recognize those balls, I was with her last week!"

Comment

(D33 @ Mar. 25 2007,15:22) Be weary of any LBs that want to totally turn out the lights or is "shy" and doesn't want you to look at her "down there."
                            With me lights are allways are on...I had one LB who wanted the lights of...When I told her no way, she started to argue with me, so I send her out...
                            So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(D33 @ Mar. 25 2007,06:22) I really don't want to throw her name out there, you guys just to a ball check before you play.  You should be doing that anyway, with or without the threat of this LB.
                              Why in the world would anyone expect him to name names?      

Word would get back to her and then who would want to do photo shoots with him?   Oh, I forgot, none of the guys here tell ladyboys what's said on these pages.      

He'd have one very pissed off (and rightfully so) ladyboy on his hands.                      

Comment

(69billy @ Mar. 25 2007,09:32) With me lights are allways are on...I had one LB who wanted the lights of...When I told her no way, she started to argue with me, so I send her out...
                                Absolutely none of this I'm shy shit. If she wants lights there's probably something she doesn't want you to see.

Exception if you go to a girl bar and take back a ladyboy and you don't let her know that you know she's a
                                ladyboy (this can be fun) or maybe you're not sure yourself.

Comment

Working...
                                X