Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a topic.I am 50 now but in good shape, however I find the humidity/heat in Thailand tends to lower the libido.Quite often I am fully up for a great lb session ,only to find that after rising for the occassion and because I rarely use condoms with my wife, the feeling is lost, once the raincoat is applied.
    I will then just get a good bj, rather than waste more energy & time trying to fuck.
    nigel69

Comment

(buttafly @ Mar. 25 2007,19:23) Thanks for voting, remember all your relatives up in heaven are watching so be honest
      If there is a heaven and all my relatives are there, I'll never see them so I think I'll just keep lying... it's worked well so far...

kahuna
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Guys and Dolls

nothing is better than a GOOD FUCK... A good fuck relaxes you (after the action) and also gives our hearts some exercise (for the ones who never go to the gym... i.e. Me ).... I could tell much more but...

Diablo Le Grec

Comment

(buttafly @ Mar. 25 2007,19:23) "Man, I could have skipped all that and just jacked it and had the same result".
          Brilliant. I have the exact same sentiment every time. I always end up at 2 am, having drank at every other bar in Nana, amounting to 15+ drinks, buying a couple of lady drinks, bfining and then paying the girl. As soon as I cum I realize I could have saved the 6000 baht I just spent and just had a case of Chang at home and a good wank to AsianTS instead.

I voted masturbation but I actually I go for 69 almost always. I wanna cum w/ her cock stuffed in my mouth and the taste of fresh cum on my lips. That's what really does it for me. That's the addiction that keeps me going out and running up the big bartabs.

Comment

(lostinlos @ Mar. 26 2007,10:48) Now I understand when you say you always raise controversial topics....
            thanks, I think!

In all honesty this one was NOT one of my controversial ones, those usually cast our favorite 3rd gender or the whole Thai scene in a light that many people do not want to read about so I will avoid raising those in the future; depresses people and makes the board a downer in some ways so I will keep it upbeat and happy when possible

This one just 'came' about because I am home now in the land of the over-taxed and bored and have nothing to do; after a good pull I am saying the same shit to myself now; "Hell, that was better than most of the sex I had on my holiday last month and it didn't cost a cent". Hence the thread.

sad but true, I guess..... only 1/3rd of the people here agree with me!
            Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
            -Dennis Miller

Comment

(nigel69 @ Mar. 26 2007,12:55) I will then just get a good bj, rather than waste more energy & time trying to fuck.
              But, seriously is a blowjob enough to get you off?

for me, no way! maybe a BJ followed by a hard wank by the girl but mouth action alone never..... and I am 6 years younger than you!

The future looks bleak
              Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
              -Dennis Miller

Comment

Lots of people agree with you, they just don't like to say so. I was about the second poster to vote Masturbation, uses up much less energy for round about the same result. Fucking is good to but I have to turn the aircon down to low or it's like being in an overheated sauna.

Comment

Working...
                X