Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no clue how you guys actually pay for prison sex but each guy has his own idea of fun. I dont even like a girl to finger my ass while she gives me a BJ. I will reserve my other comments about subservient mongers as all of you know how I feel about this and I am done with being judgmental about peoples private wishes.
    brock landers

Comment

talisha(teresa) are same she is awesome anything with areeya would be awesome but she s hard to get hold of never seems to answer her fone i guess she is really busy
      lets see you in the chatroom

Comment

Brocklanders, you pretended to not say something yet you did. I also don't want to say anything about dickheads who think receiving implies some enormous psychological jump from people who only suck, fuck, masturbate and salivate about people with dicks. Let's not go there.

Comment

I wish I could enjoy the receiving, at least that would add more fun and diversion, and let the young LB do a bit of the work
          But I just don't feel anything at all or just some pain, so have to stick to same usual things
          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(ziggystardust @ Apr. 01 2007,04:24) Brocklanders, you pretended to not say something yet you did. I also don't want to say anything about dickheads who think receiving implies some enormous psychological jump from people who only suck, fuck, masturbate and salivate about people with dicks. Let's not go there.

does it really matter anyway.this isa board forguys who like ladyboys, get over it already!
            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(Torurot @ Mar. 31 2007,21:19) That's what the Crapper is for BEFORE the action. When you yak to Rob69 he can fill you in on his little red squirting machine.
              I was wondering if anyone had noticed that on my bath shot on the last Tour of Duty. I was amazed I didn't get any flak for it at the time!
              Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Rob it's actually in quite a few shots you have put up over time. They are quite effective. I use the sharp pointed end as a very effective bellows brush for camera & other gear. If anyone asks, it's part of the camera kit.

Comment

Its probably one of those subjects blokes really don't want to talk about,.... "how do you keep your arse clean, so your LB / TS can give you a good back scuttling without getting shit on there dip stick",... just isn't going to win you any friends in the Local Miners Welfare / British Legion on a saturday night!
                  Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Working...
                  X