Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think if you are a nana star then there is no point in going. However if you are looking for some extra curricular activites to supplement your income, you are not active (or dont want to be in the Thai scene) then OT is a good place to go.

And yes mr Buttafly, it is a hilarious night out!!
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

So well that most girls in Romeo do not work when they return to Thailand during their down time.
      This is a key point along with KL's last point. There are some girls in Romeo's that I recognise from BKK. Most I do not. Most of them (when asked!!!...yeah yeah, I know   ) say they don't work in the bars in BKK.

The best example I can think of is Ziggy's twins, Sammy and X. They were working salons in BKK 2 years ago when they started coming to Spore. They have been Spore regulars ever since. Don't think they ever worked the BKK bar scene...(and, yes, I know they are not whiter than white in Thailand any more.....also seen the blonde one, X?, working at JSB in Pattaya)

Also, quite a few BKK cabaret girls regular Spore visitors.

So, if you are earning a 'normal' salary in BKK, Spore is probably quite a big step up in earnings. As KL says, if you are a top Nana earner, maybe the gap is not so obviously worth the risk
      Mister Arse

Comment

One thing i have noticed this week here, LB's on Orchard Road as far as Holiday Inn Park View, and  earlier tonight I had a drink in Chimes and 4 of them swanning through like they owned the joint,

oooooooo the nerve!
        When she walks, she’s like a samba
        That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

I used to meet my Fav at the coffee shop just past Robinson - cant remember the name of the building as it was full of crap shops but a nice enough coffee shop at the front.

Ah the good old days of swaggering back out of OT down to Isetan and turning left in Soctts Road and some whispers coming out from behind bus stops and then of course the tiered seating at that juction of Orchard and Scotts - oh what I miss about those days. I assume Newton Hawker Centre is still there - Aussie guy I knew got murdered in there one night - but always a good place to spot GG's and LB's after closing.....

Cheers
          Mardhi

Comment

(gunslinger @ Apr. 08 2007,01:22) One thing i have noticed this week here, LB's on Orchard Road as far as Holiday Inn Park View, and earlier tonight I had a drink in Chimes and 4 of them swanning through like they owned the joint,

oooooooo the nerve!
            Gunslinger, looking forward to your next installment on your Isaan adventures! Certainly makes for a different view of things!

Just a question - the lbs that are on Orchard Road - from accounts I have read before these are the local Singaporean lbs right, and maybe the odd Filipina lb as well.

From what I understand of the scene, the Thai lbs generally work the bars in OT, particularly Romeos and Crazy Horse, with ggs working the rest and from various countries. A few lbs also work in the redlight area of Geylang.

Last time I was in SG was 2004, so I am sure things are different now.

Mardhi, a friend of mine told me Newton Circus is gone! What a shame if that is true!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Newton Circus GONE - oh my god - what is the world coming too - it was only about 4 years ago that they did it up - well actually if the truth be told i think they put in western toilets in the loo's and laid a few tiles - but even so - the whole place is a historical part of Singapore. Such a shame if its been demolished and something has gone up in its place like a flyover from Scotts up to Novena.

Cheers
              Mardhi

Comment

The other thing to consider is that the costs for a ladyboy to live in Singapore is also higher than in LOS. Many of them live in hotels and pay a higher per night rate than they would pay living in their own apartment or with friends in BKK.

Seems as though the demand for post ops in Singapore is greater and girls that arent passable just dont make it. Some insane looking post ops in Singapore when I was there last week but the prices are just outrageous. Girls always start at 300Sing ST but I can get them to lower it to 150Sing after some flirting in Thai if they are not in huge demand that night.
                brock landers

Comment

A lot of them stay around the hotels in Bencoolen, which are bit cheaper, they also share rooms, which cuts the cost down further.
                                  Some of them are crammed into apartments, these are usually sorted for them by the same people who get them cheap air tickets and fill in the immigration forms for them if they are unable to do it themsleves.
                  Howse that for service eh?

Comment

Guys, there are actually 3 categories of Thai ladyboys that come to Singapore. The first everybody seems to know about. Just to add to that, you usually get between 15 to 20 ladyboys between the two bars, Crazy Horse and Romeos. So there still is a good choice.
                    The second category go to Lorong 16 Geylang where they charge locals S$50 for an hour, hotels nearby charge S$20 for 2 hours or ST rooms S$10 per hour. The third category hawk themselves at 79, Rowell Road where they go for as low as S$30 for a 20 min quickie. Mind you some of them are pretty looking and are comparable to what you find in Orchard Towers.
                    And oh; foreigners are usually asked for double that amount for the second and third categories. However they do give longer times in return.
                    These same ladyboys would make between S$150 to S$200 per night before expenses.
                    http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com

Comment

Who on this board is based in Singapore? I know Stewart is.

Anyone else? If there are a few we should have a meet sometime in OT

I live alone so don't have to make excuses to get out like others may have to

Comment

(razrman @ Apr. 08 2007,19:32) Guys, there are actually 3 categories of Thai ladyboys that come to Singapore. The first everybody seems to know about. Just to add to that, you usually get between 15 to 20 ladyboys between the two bars, Crazy Horse and Romeos. So there still is a good choice.
                        The second category go to Lorong 16 Geylang where they charge locals S$50 for an hour, hotels nearby charge S$20 for 2 hours or ST rooms S$10 per hour.  The third category hawk themselves at 79, Rowell Road where they go for as low as S$30 for a 20 min quickie. Mind you some of them are pretty looking and are comparable to what you find in Orchard Towers.
                        And oh; foreigners are usually asked for double that amount for the second and third categories. However they do give longer times in return.
                        These same ladyboys would make between S$150 to S$200 per night before expenses.
                        sounds complicated

and the girls charge more there, although the ST rooms seem pretty cheap

I am happy I started this thread, it just reminds me that I will NEVER go to this city for any reason. If I need a new visa I just go to Cambodia for a week and ride dirt bikes and hang out with cool, polite and friendly people out in the country; Singapore sounds like a place I don't ever need to see, thanks for all the info up here gents.
                        Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
                        -Dennis Miller

Comment

Reading all the posts, I get the impression Buttafly already had his mind made up even before he made the first post.

He's right of course, given the choice we would all prefer to live in Thailand. But my salary is hell of a lot bigger here in Singapore than it would be in Bangkok. So unless you're in a job where there isn't that difference or you don't mind earning baht, Singapore isn't such a bad choice.

A bonus about Singapore, at least for some, is that you can meet some smart ladyboys here, either Singaporean or Filipina. Good English, university educated and really classy.... If you ever get bored of the standard bargirl talk.

I had a great session with Vanessa yesterday. A filipina/Japaneses who is based in Hong Kong. She's staying in Singapore at a five star hotel; glass of wine, good music and intelligent conversation. Oh, and she dressed up in leather and we came over each others faces

http://www.vicesisters.com/profile.php?co=186&id=24939

I know it's a cliche but her pictures REALLY do not do her justice!

Comment

I was in Singapore few days ago and can assure you that after Bangkok there is NO other places where you can see so many Thai Lbs around. Try going at Golden Mile, that shabby shopping arcade in Beach Rd where the buses are leaving and arriving to/from Malaysia. It's an hangout for Thai workers waiting to go back home. Always have some Thai LBs in there shopping for Thai food and sending home money at the many money changer and remittance services.
                            CBD it's another area where you'll spot them. Middle Road, Bras Basah Rd, Waterloo Rd, Bugies area..around there..
                            I was at an internet cafe' in Middle Rd. and had this gorgeous Thai LB at the computer next to mine chatting with cam on with some farang ..does it sound familiar??
                            Didn't even visit OT but I'm sure will be plenty of them as ever if you can see that many on daytime around town!
                            Both HKG and SIN have a HUGE amount of money spinning around and some people make fortunes..not me thou
                            Also, for some (apparently) illogical choices, some ladies and LBs into P4P biz will go to other places even though it seems they would likely make the same money back home. But then again..they must have their own reasons..right?
                            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Working...
                            X