Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

had a few great soaking s from the like of pla kk3 vicky casanova and lisa cascades
    never in the mouth and so therefore never need to swallow.
    rob pla is the biggest cummer by far would you agree??
    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(donnnnnny @ May 01 2007,17:08) had a few great soaking s from the like of pla kk3  vicky casanova    and lisa  cascades
      never in the mouth  and so therefore  never need to swallow.
      rob  pla  is the  biggest cummer by far would you agree??
      Pla can certainly unload a face full & some, but if you can catch May from Obsessions, before she has done a few ST's she can blow a good load alover you. or where ever you want it Sir!
      Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

To do or not to do is a personal choice (for myself I love to swallow and the bigger the cum the more I like it) but my interest is the STD factor. While I would not dream of bareback I have, in a weak moment, swallowed. What is the risk factor?

Comment

Semen itself is not going to be harmful to you if you swallow it. But if the person has an STD, you can be exposed to it by having semen in your mouth. Oral sex provides the greatest risk for exposure to certain STDs such as syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia and shigella (if your partner has just topped someone else unprotected).

So far, there is no evidence that shows that swallowing semen is high risk for HIV transmission, although there have been a few case reports over the past 25 years of HIV being transmitted this way.

It€™s important that when you get screened for STDs, the clinician tests you in multiple places (rectum, penis, throat, etc.). You may have to be specific with your provider about what you need.

An easy rule to remember is, €œIf you use it, test it.€

A good check-up includes throat testing for gonorrhea, rectal testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia, urine testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia and blood tests for herpes, syphilis and HIV.

By the way...

Each teaspoon of ejaculate has about 5 - 7 calories and some 200 - 500 million sperm. Since sperm make up only about 1 percent of semen, what accounts for the other 99 percent? Well, its other ingredients include:

Fructose sugar
          Water
          Ascorbic acid (a.k.a., vitamin C)
          Citric acid
          Enzymes
          Protein
          Phosphate and bicarbonate buffers (bases)
          Zinc

Interesting, eh?

Comment

i know its certainly not as exciting, but i only suck em with a condom on. i know i know. but its better than not sucking at all, and the risk just aint my thing.

but believe me i would love to swallow. but wont.

Comment

SB thanks.
              qwerty your a strong minded man!

Comment

once in the states, with a LB i trusted (?) i did suck her without a condom many times, and it was brilliant. dizzying, intoxicatingly, magnificent.

but if you figure the working LBs in bangkok are taking cum of dozens of men per month, hundreds per year, thousands of men in thier lives that certainly increases the 'slim' odds. even if aids is difficult to get from oral, gonnarhea and herpes i reckon are a lot easier.

Comment

Is this the most disgusting topice we've ever had? its right up there with the anal irrigation topic....

And no i dont swallow....

Another step along the "continuum"
                  seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(katoeylover @ May 02 2007,04:43) Is this the most disgusting topic we've ever had? its right up there with the anal irrigation topic.... And no i dont swallow.... Another step along the "continuum"
                    I have been known on occasion to swAllow ... uh ... but don't know much about swOllowing ... does this involve straws and anal irrigants?

.... yuch ... that's sooo gay

.... like, dude, that's sooo way to the right on the gay continuum; fucking perverse

Comment

(katoeylover @ May 02 2007,04:43) Another step along the "continuum"  
                      Now KL what is "gay" about sucking a beautiful girl's cock and tasting a bit of her spunk?

kahuna
                      Ladyboy Worshipping Dicksucker
                      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

ive swallowed a couple of times but a couple of hours later i feel sick but the idea of swallowing lb cum is a turn on

Comment

I prefer getting it in the eye
                          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

how about cumming on a LB and then licking your own off of her?

Comment

Not much experience, but definitely swallow. Aroy mak mak...
                              love Thai lbs

Comment

(Groundhog @ May 02 2007,03:51) I have been known on occasion to swAllow ... uh ... but don't know much about [g]swOllowing[/g] ... does this involve straws and anal irrigants?  
                                I changed the spelling on the topic title!

Comment

Working...
                                X