X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(stogie bear @ May 02 2007,23:44)
    (Groundhog @ May 02 2007,03:51) I have been known on occasion to swAllow ... uh ... but don't know much about [g]swOllowing[/g] ... does this involve straws and anal irrigants?
    I changed the spelling on the topic title!
    pheeww ... and I thought there was something I still hadn't tried....

.... you know, do it once and you're a philosopher ...

... do it twice and you're a pervert

Comment

You all need to get wth it, I gargle I have yet to spit out a load and savor and love every drop. I like th sudden spurt and surging and the splash......makes no difference in swallow or spit as to chances of contacting any STDs as the membranes in the mouth have picked it up long before you can even thnk of spitting, plus pre cum has as much chance as a large load does......I prefer the thick chunky loads over thin watery loads, and I have never found any load to be too much to swallow.....

I live nthe USA here and the CDC cann ot really say with 100% that there is any reported bona fide cases of HIV/AIDS from cocksucking. No cases have been reported as it seems those that said it came that way also engaged in unprotected anal or shared needles, so their cocksucking was not the nly shared experieinces they had......but get one of the counselors on th side and they will tell you the same theing......odds are unlikely you'll catch much more than some cureable crap not aids/hiv, however herpes is bad from what I hear and can be had by getting a pub hair in your mouth while a person is wearing a condom......

I'm a cock sucker from way back and love it...but ya need to try gargling

Comment

(kathylc @ May 10 2007,21:30) makes no difference in swallow or spit as to chances of contacting any STDs as the membranes in the mouth have picked it up long before you can even thnk of spitting

odds are unlikely you'll catch much more than some cureable crap not aids/hiv, however herpes is bad from what I hear and can be had by getting a pub hair in your mouth while a person is wearing a condom......
        Not entirely true.  Your saliva is mildly antiseptic so it will kill quite a large proportion of any bacteria or other infectious agents that get in your mouth  -  but not all admittedly.
        When you swallow you generally clear the mouth better than you can when you spit.

Also when you swallow the saliva will help to protect the gastric tract and the acid in your stomache will kill nearly anything.

You are probably right that herpes is one of the bigger risks in the US but in Europe chlamydia is also becoming a major risk.

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

The inside of the mouth is nothing but mucous membrane, same for in and aorund the eyes, and nose same as in the vagina or ass...Its very absorptive and it matters not if you spit or swalow for lots of things that yu can catch as all it takes is contact and its imediately absorbed......so if your gonna let it shoot in the mouth then you may as well go ahead and swallow it too, as by the time yu spit it all out and rinse yur mouth which is not an effective method of control either, its already absorbed enough nasties if there are any to give you problems.....Stomach acid (digestive juices) helps top kill a lot of bad things, however the CDC will not fess up and state that, as their main misison is to only ever have any kind of sex protected, and I can see their view on that as well, but tell that to a bona fide dyed in the wool cock sucker like me, or that the recipient of anal or vaginal sex is no longer going to be able to feel that blast of cum and it does take away a lot of the intrigue and desire from doing it.

I maya come off osunding like a real sicko here but I am female, and I do love, well not really love, I have to have a dose of cum. Its an obsessin with me.....I brought this up when I talked to a CDC tech nician that I have an acquired taste for cum and sucking someone off with a condom just plain sucks. After a bit of banter by tech telling me why its best to use protection, she then stated is it possible to have your partner cum in a container or in a condom, and allow it to get to room temp or exposed tot he air somewhat as air kills most all nasites especially HIV pretty quick as its relatively fragile, and then consume it.....I liked to have fell over, having that CDC tech tell me to let it become exposed to air for a bit and then consume it if I had to have it. Of course the tech could not state it was any safer as no studies were ever done, but it stands to reason if a load is exposed to air, the virus will be killed........and the cum is much safer to consume.....but its still a far cry from just letting that thing explode in your mouth..

So IMHO if your a spitter you may as well swallow if its a fantasy of yours as its no more dangerous.

Comment

Why hasn´t brocklanders cast his vote here?
            I bet he did it anoymous.

Comment

I don't let them cum in my mouth.
              My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

i admit to swallowing on occasion. not my favorite thing cuz it tastes pretty rank and they usually don't warm me about it.
                This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
                Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
                Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
                And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
                FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

(relpax @ May 12 2007,14:38) i admit to swallowing on occasion. not my favorite thing cuz it tastes pretty rank and they usually don't warm me about it.
                  Can't agree relpax. I actually enjoy the range of flavours. One or two have actually veered towards sweet and made me want to go back for more

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time

Comment

maybe i need to change the lbs i am with javascript: InstaSmilie()
                    Emoticon
                    This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
                    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
                    Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
                    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
                    FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

well let me put in my two cents about about HIV and oral sex.understand i am just posting a article from a health site in the U.K. there are lots of other STD's you can get by oral sex. the site is at: http://www.tht.org.uk/informationres...ersex/oralsex/
                      below is some of the info posted at the site.remember i am not saying throw caution to the wind,be safe out there!!
                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      --------------

"Can HIV be transmitted through oral sex?
                      The short answer is yes. But the risk is lower than some other sexual activities.

Recent surveys have shown that only a small minority of new cases of HIV that are diagnosed are due to oral sex. Although HIV is present in vaginal fluids, semen and the clear fluid that your penis produces for lubrication before orgasm, it is unlikely these will come into contact with your bloodstream during oral sex. But while it€™s unlikely, it€™s not impossible.

The risk factor is largely due to your oral hygiene. If you have ulcers, dental bleeding or lacerations then theoretically the infection could reach your bloodstream. However, saliva has enzymes that inhibit transmission and the cells in the mouth aren€™t very absorbent, so the chance of transmission is low."

Comment

So...is there different flavour of jiz? I can´t say i noticed any difference, i´m too excited when it happens. Its a bitter sour taste as far as i know, not very tasty.
                        I heard that the food a person eat will flavour the jiz....

Comment

Only with girlfriend ....so only one had the pleasure before....
                          My status at the moment butterfly ...ups helicpoter...

Don Muang           so.....only
                          Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

....I'm always surprised at the various "flavors" that seem to exist from almost sweet to a bitter taste. Some would suggest diet has an impact others(Dr Sue Johnson) suggests that the urban rumor that eating pineapple can sweeten the taste is false.
                            Are we what we eat?
                            ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

please hurry up and invent a vaccine. i want to try it.

Comment

I love to swallow my girly's cum
                                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X