First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

calls.......Chang.....
    Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Vee's cum is very tasty, I have swallowed her cum many times. My HIV test is negative since Oct of '06.

She has a body to die for anyway, HA HA.

I am a great Vee fan ! !! Her love me too much !!! HA HA

DANNO
      You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

Maybe off topic but it does involve spitting. A few months prior to my finding out I was a diabetic I came in the mouth of a Thai girl working in one of the (then plenty) Asian Massage Parlors in Nashville. She spit it out quickly and I inquired as to if it tasted bad. She replied, no that it was just too sweet.

A possible new method of detecting diabetes?

Comment

In the last couple of years I must have swallowed loads from 30 or 40 different people.Its a big weakness of mine Because Im on vacation I try to get as much sex in as possible.My biggest worry is hpv 16 or 18,Im sure I must have both those strains by now.The last time I was in Pattaya I went to the Bankok/Pattaya hospitol and got the shot and pills for ghonerhea. They told me they would send me the results when I got home yet they never did.The doc thought that after all the sex I had it was a good chance I had ghonerhea.I agreed and took the meds. One fem boy I swallowed a few times who had aids. Yikes!Luckily its hard to get from oral and the test confirmed this(after much anguish I might add).Im going to do whatever it takes to avoid swallowing in the future,just to be more safe,but I know it wont be easy.

Comment

I swollowed my first load ever, from my first ever LB earlier this year in Phuket , thanks to the beautiful Sang, and I thought it was a great experience, I want more ! ! I thought I might chicken out , but I kept my mouth over the end of her lovely cock as she wanked and then shot her cum onto my tongue , which I was surprised to find tasted much the same as mine ! I took great pleasure in showing her , the spunk in my mouth before swollowing it and she then squeezed another drop out of her cock which I licked up too ! I can recommend her for a good time, pity I only saw her the once.

Comment

(ramone @ May 19 2007,04:36) In the last couple of years I must have swallowed loads from 30 or 40 different people.Its a big weakness of mine  
              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Welcome to the cocksuckers club. I often wish I could cum like a guy does so I can get more than just licking my fingers when I frig myself......Getting a load n the mouth is a trip for me, and for as many times as I have had loads shot off in my mouth each and very one is yet another new trip. Especially if its form a LB or TG type, but hey, I don't usually refuse any cock when it comes to making it squirt.

Comment

(kathylc @ May 28 2007,04:07) Welcome to the cocksuckers club. I often wish  I could cum like a guy does so I can get more than just licking my fingers when I frig myself......Getting a load n the mouth is a trip for me, and for as many times as I have had loads shot off in my mouth each and very one is yet another new trip. Especially if its form a LB or TG type, but hey, I don't usually refuse any cock when it comes to making it squirt.
                  Love you to make me squirt....
                  So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(kathylc @ May 27 2007,19:07) Especially if its form a LB or TG type
                    Welcome to the Forum Kathy!!!

I've always wondered why bi women aren't more interested in ladyboys? I mean if you like men, and like women, why not a woman with a cock???

Comment

My quirk only: let her come in my mouth, then spit it out and use it as lube to fuck her.
                      "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

I have the experienced of a shemale sucking my cock and i suck her cock in return until both of us CUM and we swallow each others cum happily. She doesn't stop there, 5 minutes later she is back hunting my asshole.

Comment

hope u lot have mints on yer when u resume yer drinking with yer mates ........... .......... i do ....... ooops

Comment

(PigDogg @ May 29 2007,03:27)
                            (kathylc @ May 27 2007,19:07) Especially if its form a LB or TG type
                            Welcome to the Forum Kathy!!!    

I've always wondered why bi women aren't more interested in ladyboys?  I mean if you like men, and like women, why not a woman with a cock???
                            Hi Kathy!

Couldnt agree more PD - Fantastic to see another grrl on the forum!

As the female half of Perth Couple Im with Kathy when it comes to sucking cock - love it and love to swallow   (I will let Mr PC speak for himself on his own preferences)  

LB's for me are the perfect package! Im happily bi, but love cock We swing often in Australia (only ever p4p in Thailand!) and happily tell anyone who asks,

"With a ladyboy, there's something for everyone!"

Hoping to hear more from tha grrls,

Mrs PC

Comment

(kathylc @ May 28 2007,13:07) I often wish  I could cum like a guy does so I can get more than just licking my fingers when I frig myself......
                              I have been with a GG who could squirt, it took a while and my hand was pretty tired after but she squirted a fair bit. I wasn't going to swallow.

I have swallowed with lb before and will again.
                              I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

And uh... Kathy you live where? =)

Comment

Working...
                                X