X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Ladyboy Off To Prison

Just read this story on Pattaya City News complete with pic's....Mmmmm, she is definitely Jenny Star material and I think I know who it is  But need to see someone else mention her name first.

Also, anyone have a clue why this geezer would have 50k in his pocket at 6am.

The Story

(pentire @ May 05 2007,02:20) Also, anyone have a clue why this geezer would have 50k in his pocket at 6am.
    Exactly how daft can you be, I never walk around with more than I can afford to loose, & thats rarely more than a few thousand baht. There are far too many scallywags in Pattaya to take tho's sort of risks.
    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

And he didnt even get the hotsex for his 50k
      Poor guy.

Comment

What's with the scar or bruises on his head?

Was he attacked as well?

Comment

Just another drunk eurotrash tourist.

Or he's getting ready to buy a beer bar, and live in Thailand!!
          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(Lance.R.Brand @ May 04 2007,19:49) What's with the scar or bruises on his head?

Was he attacked as well?
            That's where he has been doing this when he realised how bloody stupid he was carrying that much money around

The thief must have thought it was Christmas when she found out how much she'd pinched.

RR.
            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
            Kahuna

Comment

The guy should be put up for fraud charges. If he is 34 then i have a 12 inch cock. Send the wanker home minus the bucks

Comment

I bet he lied about the amount of money he had on him the same as he lied about his age! 34 my ass!

Comment

(pentire @ May 05 2007,01:20) Also, anyone have a clue why this geezer would have 50k in his pocket at 6am.
                  He was on his way down to the jail to bail out Moo

Comment

Not bad!...  

I love the cuff motif
                    Attached Files

Comment

Nice tits. That's one for the fetish boys.

Comment

From Pattaya City News...

http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_04_05_50_3.htm

"He noticed two transsexuals who were also sheltering from the rain. They approached him and suggested the three go back to his room for some early morning fun. He refused and realized that the two transsexuals were standing very close to him. He left the area and realized that money had been stolen from his trouser pocket."

50,000 baht, must hurt a bit...

Comment

Two topics about the same thing have been merged...

Comment

Another Sinead O'Connor lookalike in a few weeks then

Comment

50.000 baht!??!?!??! Didn't read the article - but I bet he's a lying bastard too. If it is true .............. serves him bloody right!

Comment

Working...
                              X