X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+ve = Positive

And what happened to Moo? How long was she gone for?
    About 9 weeks - she's out on the 9th apparently.
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

that damn stupid to walk w/ that kind of money. why? what is it with this area? it seems to me that it has a very high crime rate there, just from reading the pattaya mail.is this place risker then bangkok?it has been over 20 years since i have been there. i think i will stick to BKK,never had a problem in bangkok.

Comment

I don't believe he was carrying that amount of money... He lied, I'll bet on it.

Comment

(stogie bear @ May 07 2007,17:14) I don't believe he was carrying that amount of money... He lied, I'll bet on it.
          Getting ready to claim on his holiday insurance when he gets back..
          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

...looks like one of the 3 girls that approached me at sunrise (6:30am) walking back on beach road from an evening with Rose....they got rather verbally aggressive with me but as I didn't stop to chat they didn't lay a hand on me...maybe I was lucky, but I think if you give off "I'm a sucker and victim" vibes, most thugs will pick up on that....
            ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

Rose you say.............
              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Yup...she and her friend Patty I believe hang at the "new" Didi......actually the Brauhaus....2 hrs of pool on Walking Street with those 2, then back to Rose's(and Patty's) room as Patty made here internet cafe connections with her off-shore boy friends...
                ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

Do ladyboys identify with their female parent instead of their male parent, or do they form other, stronger bonds outside of their family?  Are a significant percentage of ladyboys actually orphands?

Thanks

Comment

Start another thread as this is quite a good topic...  

Comment

(katoeylover @ May 05 2007,04:08) Just another drunk eurotrash tourist.    

Or he's getting ready to buy a beer bar, and live in Thailand!!  
                      I couldn't agree more, well said. This scum have ruined pattaya period. All I can say is they deserve everything coming to them. No doubt between them and the Russians they will successfully turn this "resort" into Beirut.

I hope those gaudy "pubs" ( they have even built a replica of the pub in Eastenders would you believe !!!) plummet into the sea. Also those asshole eurotrash builders have even decided to built Spanish type Villas there too !!! They have about as much place in Thailand as Eskimos do in a desert. Once this scum take hold the whole place ends up like fucking Disney World !!!

Do yourselves all a favour and stay away these tasteless eurotrash pondlife will only waste your time and more than probably ruin your holiday.

Comment

(breakermorant @ May 27 2007,20:56) Also  those asshole eurotrash builders have even decided to built Spanish type Villas there too !!!
                        Probably for all the most wanted villains who deserted the Spanish Costas over the last 10 or so years.....

Comment

And another pair of ladyboys off to chokey.
                          http://www.pattayadailynews.com/show...EWS=0000003205

Comment

Working...
                          X