X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go back to basic principles.

Use your head. Imagine a young girl in the USA. Older Japanese man has a taste for blond, young Americans. Travels to USA for 2 weeks. The young American girl wants to marry him? Like duh? Why is that scenario different from you doing a 2 week trip over here to track down and rapidly get a relationship with a girl who has no interest in money for sex?

If you want a relationship with a non-working girl (the LB part is completely irrelevant here), move here, learn the language, make friends, find a relationship. Then you have a chance.

This thinking that non-working girls are sitting here waiting for farangs to come over to marry is ridiculous. Working girls, yes, for the money. Non-working girls detest foreigners who think this.

Comment

exactlyin my case, we happened to be living in same part of world and were introduced by mutual friend

and then, through work, I had opportunity to live in Manila for a year.

Otherwise, it's as hard to keep going as it would be with a GG
      No honey, no money!!

Comment

I think Ziggy hits the nail on the head. No one is saying its impossible - in fact quite the opposite. You've got a good chance, as long as you follow the things that Ziggy and a few others have outlined. Coming in for two weeks and expecting to find the love of your life, especially in the bars, is just living in a fantasy world.

I've always thought about it this way. In your home country, whereever that may bem, are you able to date and have serious relationships with the type of girls you want to meet? Whether it be hot young blondes that work at Hooters or middle-aged professional and attractive women, if you can't pull those at home then finding the same class and quality of non-working girl in LOS is probably not that likely (although still possible, unless she too is in love with your wallet). Girls are girls all around the world.
        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Working...
        X