First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought i was the only person alive who still used
    Originally posted by
    fun bags
    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Fun bags....lol....when it comes to pleasure I definitely prefer the JOY STICK!

MK
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Anything more than a mouthful is wasted, but I do love those NUMBER NINE ERASURE TIPS !!

DANNO
        You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

I got 34B cup,everyone said that my breasts are a bit small,but they look cute. Well,I am thinking about breast implants.I would like to have C-cup ,maybe my shape gonna look better,although it's great now.

*still thinking about operation* , *sigh*

Comment

Dearest MBA-Ladyboy €¦I€™ve often wondered about the parameters that influence the final result of implants. Most LB€™s implants look pretty good, from my perspective. But they tend to be very hard, and don€™t really feel that nice when we get into an intimate situation. Where the implants are hard, they are more realistic in small breast sizes. With larger sizes, they do not look or feel right. From the perspective of an (admittedly) voyeuristic older gentleman €¦ I would suggest trying to get the soft, shaped implants if possible. These look, and especially feel so much more attractive. I suppose much of it depends on what is available, and what your surgeon is comfortable with. Som in Obsessions seems to (IMHO) have the finest feeling pair that I've come across ...

(Som €¦ forgive me €¦ I mean this as a compliment).

Certainly my observation is rude enough that I hope Som doesn€™t recognize who I am from this post €¦ I€™d have a price on my head for sure €¦ the scandal would envelope us all.

Comment

Working...
            X