Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It really depends. Not all are hiding the monster. I tried only 4 Brazilians and two were quite "human" in that respect, one had a rather smaller willy and she was quite a tiny girl (rare!) and one was a real monster and didn't even finish the match ..just runned away
    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Hi Guys!
      I've been to Brazil about 10 times and can sign what FL wrote before. I like Thailand too and been there also many times but Brazil is different. As I walked in Sao Paulo and also in Rio around the street scene you can find big Amazon TG's but also many smaller feminin LB's. (but what is really amazing and different to Thailand is the way they are dressed or undressed on the streets). Also they all ask you what you want. It helps definitly if you can speak some portugues and tell them what you like. When they see it's "up to them", then they maybe want to show you what they can do with her dick. Also there are many of them who like to be the bottom only.
      Anyway if you go there enjoy this babes. - Luk

Comment

We say yes. In a heartbeat.

Firstly for all the positives mentioned above, and second, from all we've read they are fairly happy playing with guys and girls...

We love Thai Lb's but its a bit of work in Thailand to find same, not impossible by any means, just a bit of work

PC

Comment

Considered going to brazil this year with a mate of mine, and the flights (from dublin) are in an around the same price as a flight to thailand, my mate is'nt into ladyboys, he just wanted to go there for a holiday to over indulge himself in his bad habit (cocaine) and it would have been good cause he speaks a fare bit of portugese, but alas he decided to go to disneyland florida and left me to go to thailand all on my own again

Comment

(tommy1983 @ Jul. 01 2007,02:22) but alas he decided to go to disneyland florida and left me to go to thailand all on my own again...
            That's terrible news... Shoot your friend then yourself... Life sucks, eh?

Comment

Being that I have not had an opportunity to go to asia and sample the lady boys there, but I have run up against a few asian LB that work in varous "massage" dens in the states, the majority of what you call LB or we call Trannys here in the states are typical american or in Florida there seems to b e a fair amount of latino Trannys. I can't really say one is more hung than the other. I like anal as well as vaginal, and even with a fair amount of experience with back door entry I still have to be mighty particular who I allow in my back door due to size....Hell even the front door has limits........Needle dicks only need apply for back door entry.....length is not a concern as much as girth for me. Front door is another story where girth is good, but the length seems to be the deciding factor.....It does after a while hurt like hell when they keep bottoming out. What really torques me off is when giving head, some are cntent to have yu go down as far as you want, others seem to want to see if they can make it poke out of your ass...and I am sure it may be a big turn on for some guys to shove their 8 or 10 inchs of dick down your throat, but its not fun for the recipient. Allthe latino trannys I have been with have been just fine however.....most I will say are kind of skeptical on hooking up with a female for some fun....its almost like they are afraid their reputation will be hurt or their dick will fall off, or that pussy juice will discolor them.

Comment

Working...
              X