Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gr1mr3ap3r you're back!!! where have you been? LOL!

Comment

(gr1mr3ap3r @ Jul. 03 2007,04:00) She is definitely a cutie... does she have braces?
      She did have braces in February when my pics were taken, but not now.  

I had a drink with the lovely Eye  in Obs last night.......when she was reminding me (in detail) of the activities she could indulge with TTChang in the Dynasty Grande short-time room (yes, the window seat - in full view of the condo opposite!     )

TT

Comment

(Bam @ Jul. 02 2007,17:38) gr1mr3ap3r you're back!!! where have you been? LOL!
        You know me... I come, I go... But I can't stay away! I guess I just love it here, Its my exit at the end of the day. A place where I can just dream of LOS and be happy...lol.

Comment

Temptations: "Abandon all hope ye who enter here" is the new sign above the door into Temptations.
          It still a bit of a rouges gallery that place.I think its just too fuckin narrow so you are too close to the muppet opposite you.
          When she walks, she’s like a samba
          That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

None of the girls like to dance in there either. The Mamasan is always fining them for not dancing. They just hang on to the poles and then switch poles every five minutes looking very bored. Also a couple of the bigger girls will bellow out in their "man voices" every so often which is a total turn off!

Comment

Working...
            X