Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree with sb--- i wouldn't take my chances with her either.
    she sounds psychotic. some o these girls are so messed up from a life of being treated as some freak, you dont know what theyre really capable of. anything could happen, what if she came to your room, she hides some drugs in there, and later calls the police to 'report' you?
    stay safe at guess, or if you're craving the gogo type of LB bar, next time go to cascades or one of the other sexy nuthouses.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 08 2007,13:14) I'd be inclined to disagree with the above advice and recommend that you NOT dismiss this behaviour as simply 'hot air' and soon forgotten behaviour typical of drugged up ladyboys.

Whatever you do - do not fall asleep with her in the same room and do NOT get her in a bad mood alone.

She could very easily turn your life upside down with some unexplicable behaviour that either gets you hurt or injured or even worse involves the police.

You are doing the right thing and after getting an SMS text like that I'd certainly be avoiding her at all costs.

Frankly; I think it's a bit irresponsible to dismiss this kind of behaviour as harmless games that drugged up ladyboys should be excused for...

This shit has happened to me on more than one occasion and in some cases has lasted several weeks. It's scary and you want to be away from it for your own safety.
      Talk about paranoia and over exaggeration! I would say given I have spent a lot more time with bar girls than you Stogie that I would probably have a better feeling for their collective behaviour than you.

Of course we should warn the members if we know someone is a whacko for sure. Most of these girls send messages like these at one time or another, should we avoid them all because they might do something one day?

They pretty much all try to play mind games and what you are doing here is unneccesarily worrying the original poster for no other reason than she might maybe one day in future do something that she has never done before because she sent a couple of weird messages.

Of course use common sense and keep your wits abot you and don't bar fine her again but the rest is just ridiculous to the extreme.

Comment

I know u bkk,i see u today sukhumvit rd,you nasty bad man,u lie lie lie,u no come bkk,,minimini know what u look like and he c u come in my bar. he and friends he will take good care u. u tink me some toy for you. now i go find customer for big money,now me have many customer.now i happy no you,i no want lier like u. U no welcome come my bar.me tell mamasun u bad man.we no want you obsession.i see u with girlfriend i say her u like ladyboy. i know hotel u stay everytime.now i hurt u same u hurt me
        Erm.... just innocent hi jinks, right?

I have spent a lot more time with bar girls than you Stogie that I would probably have a better feeling for their collective behaviour than you...
        Well, you are half right!

Comment

OK so can you name one time that you know of first hand where a ladyboy from Nana or anywhere else has injured a punter where he has had to be hospitalised or worse?

You say you know people but you failed to predict the behaviour of one of your previous girls and hardly hang around bar girls by your own admission so how could you possibly have a better understanding of their mentality than someone who spends a significant amount of time with them?

Comment

Talk about paranoia...
            It's true that I am! But living here in this business you have to be. You let your guard down for a second then I'm on a plane home or in a prison cell...

Being paranoid has kept me here in peace and harmony with all that is Thai for 5 years.

If you are NOT paranoid and you ARE willing to take chances on other peoples behaviour then you'll be more likely to end up in some kind of trouble down the line.

Ozzie - you do things your way and I'll do things mine. Maybe neither way is better than the other and what works for one person won't work for someone else.

I'm naturally cautious in most things I do and it's worked for me so far.

Comment

but you failed to predict the behaviour of one of your previous girls...
              If you are talking about Gif then I did indeed predict what she was capable of and what she would do... It's because of this I managed to contain the situation and we remain friends and bonking partners even now.

Your long association with the scene (and even more so, now that you have lived here for a few weeks) certainly makes you a very experienced punter and well qualified to comment on the scene. But just as me, you may also have blind spots that make you fallable.

Reading a lot of books doesn't make you better read! It just means you have read a lot of books!

Comment

Gerry be happy - now you know how much she loves you!!
                Lucky bastard - if you want to dump her send her my way

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 08 2007,15:46) Your long association with the scene (and even more so, now that you have lived here for a few weeks) certainly makes you a very experienced punter and well qualified to comment on the scene. But just as me, you may also have blind spots that make you fallable.

Reading a lot of books doesn't make you better read! It just means you have read a lot of books!
                  Just to clarify been living in BKK for 3 months so more than a couple of weeks. Also been coming here for a while and given I have been with over 300 lb's in Thailand alone I think it makes at least a little qualified to comment on how to deal with them.

Your analogy is a little poor and probably refers to you more than me in this instance as you are more like the guy reading the manual and I am the one actually pulling the car apart.

Comment

I didn't say a couple of weeks... I don't think you even bother to read my posts do you! A few weeks is about 3 months, right? I also agree that you are more than a little qualified to comment on them, but that doesn't mean that I'm not and others should have their opinions derided as 'worthless' because the guirls in question are regular fuck buddys of yours.

300 ladyboys is a rare achievement. I doubt if I've even been with 100! I've never said that your opinions are worthless as you have said about mine, but you need to get over yourself as the 'crucible of lb knowledge' and accept that other people can also have their say even if they haven't shagged three hundred ladybys and lived here for 3 months!

My perspective is not the same as yours. I've lived with two lbs for over a year each and one of them wasn't a prostitute. I've also shagged loads of hookers and made 'friends' with a few, too. I've seen through some girls when they've had the full ops and the boob jobs, I've even done my bit to make lives a little more comfortable for some that I have met along the way, even though you won't read about these things here.

My experience may not match yours by the numbers, but that's where it ends! My instincts in this world are probably the best in the country. (Fucking arrogent, aren't I!)

Comment

I have never wanted to be a moderator on this forum. I do now.

I will immediately delete all Stogie's and Ozzie's posts for being off FUCKING topic and polluting threads

Will you 2 please fuck off and start your own "Ozzie and SB tantrums and teddie throwing" forum!!

Fucking children Now I know why I never wanted kids
                      Mister Arse

Comment

I did read you post and you were trying to imply that I have only lived in Thailand a short time. A few weeks to most people would mean 2-3 weeks and not 3 months. Secondly you tried to use your poorly concocted analogy to back up your argument that I am not as qualified as yourself to comment.

You surely are the one who needs to get their facts straight as I never ever stated Natti was my fuck buddy and if I was to try and defend all of my fuck buddies as you put it I would not have time for a breath

I am not really defending specific girls although thats how this started what I am doing is saying that anyone can spew second hand information and act like they know what they are talking about but people should read it for what its worth.

I never said your opinion was always worthless but really in this case you are just parroting what others have said without really adding any value and not stating much if anything from personal experience.

When I said 300 I was doing this not to showboat but just trying to qualify how I arrived at my conclusions about lb's and their mental state.

The readers are smart enough to decide for themselves but when stating opinions I think it makes it easier for them when they know whether it is from a large amount of personal experience or just some hypothetical based on second hand information.

Comment

Mister Arse

Comment

(Stewart @ Jul. 08 2007,23:44)      
                            You can always hit the ignore button.

Can you tell me how these posts are off topic since they are about the whether or not Natti is in fact psycho and if so then what should the OP do about it?

Comment

(Stewart @ Jul. 08 2007,20:33)
                              Fucking children. Now I know why I never wanted kids
                              He started it!  

Comment

(Stewart @ Jul. 08 2007,21:33) Will you 2 please fuck off and start your own "Ozzie and SB tantrums and teddie throwing" forum!!  
                                I'm enjoying it...as I'll wager they are...beats the hell out of "Club 131.Blond Chick"
                                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X