First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(ozzie @ Jul. 08 2007,21:51)
    (Stewart @ Jul. 08 2007,23:44)      
    You can always hit the ignore button.  

Can you tell me how these posts are off topic since they are about the whether or not Natti is in fact psycho and if so then what should the OP do about it?

Total bullshit. It is fuck all to do with nattie (or any of the other thread titles that you have both polluted recently)

It is about whether you know more than Stogie, and he knows more that you. It does not matter what the thread title is, you and SB have done this on several threads recently.
    Mister Arse

Comment

Yep - I'll admit it doesn't look good to see two of the senior posters playing one-upmanship all over the forum!

Ozzie and I are firm friends and there's just a bit of the blow-hard coming out in a couple of threads that probably could be confined to a boistrous chat over a beer in The Guess Bar!

It does look worse than it actually is and I'm being hypocritical when I say that I would have deleted all this guff a long time ago if it had been two other people posting this nonsense!

All I want is the last word!!!

Comment

To get back on topic....

I am only speculating here but here goes: I think that Natti might remember the original poster as a big tipper and one that would guarantee her a big, quick score of money(maybe 5,000 baht). It's slow season and she still has her drug habit(presumably). She was already counting the ways she would spend the money on clothes, drugs, or a special gift for her Thai bf. Could be that her Thai bf was bugging her every day about the overgenerous farang and when he was coming into town so she could "loan" him the money so he could buttfuck his boyfriends or take them to some discos for Johnny Walker night. Once th original poster pulled the rug out from under her, all that guaranteed money was gone and she went off the deep end jonesing for drugs or worrying about a beating from her Thai bf.

Sounds about right?
        brock landers

Comment

That sounds entirely plausable and it wouldn't surprise me at all if that was the case here. Like you say - she could have already spent the money or just had a shitty day...

It's still worrying for us farangs to receive startling SMSs and threatening behaviour and my humble advice is to take it seriously and stay out of their way.

Comment

Well here we go again. Attachment to a ladyboy who has a very well known history of fire in the brain. Better to avoid and not try to hook up with someone until you are in country. Millions of ladyboys each crazier than the next(or not).

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 08 2007,23:59) Yep - I'll admit it doesn't look good to see two of the senior posters playing one-upmanship all over the forum!

Ozzie and I are firm friends and there's just a bit of the blow-hard coming out in a couple of threads that probably could be confined to a boistrous chat over a beer in The Guess Bar!

It does look worse than it actually is and I'm being hypocritical when I say that I would have deleted all this guff a long time ago if it had been two other people posting this nonsense!

All I want is the last word!!!    
              This could turn out to be fun. Once upon a time, I dated a ladyboy who was a twin. They loved each other like only twins can but then sometimes, without warning they fought like cat and dog.....

Now the making up part between two great mates is what I want to see
              Attached Files

Comment

(Stewart @ Jul. 08 2007,21:33) I will immediately delete all Stogie's and Ozzie's posts for being off FUCKING topic and polluting threads

Will you 2 please fuck off and start your own "Ozzie and SB tantrums and teddie throwing" forum!!  
                  I Gotta Agree Here  
                I have seen this same type of sharing of posts on two different threads now.

It would be Great Reading on a Seperate Thread Tho  
                You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(mardhi @ Jul. 09 2007,06:42) This could turn out to be fun.  Once upon a time, I dated a ladyboy who was a twin.   They loved each other like only twins can but then sometimes, without warning they fought like cat and dog.....

But mardhi that aint Jay and Jane but Jay and Pear but you can guarantee that Stogie and I will not be getting into that position together

Comment

(Stewart @ Jul. 09 2007,02:25) Total bullshit. It is fuck all to do with nattie (or any of the other thread titles that you have both polluted recently)

It is about whether you know more than Stogie, and he knows more that you. It does not matter what the thread title is, you and SB have done this on several threads recently.
                    At least we have contributed actual information to the thread. As I said there is always the ignore button

Just to keep Stewart happy

I still believe that Natti is just full of hot air like many of the other girls and would not actually resort to bodily harm. However just to play it safe the next time you enter Obsessions go in with a couple of other punters. If she insists on hassling you just let the mamasan know in no uncertain terms that you will not bar fine anyone or buy any lady drinks if you keep getting hassled.

If you really want to stoke the fire just bar fine her best friend who ever that may be.

Comment

(ozzie @ Jul. 09 2007,08:21)
                      (mardhi @ Jul. 09 2007,06:42) This could turn out to be fun.  Once upon a time, I dated a ladyboy who was a twin.   They loved each other like only twins can but then sometimes, without warning they fought like cat and dog.....

But mardhi that aint Jay and Jane but Jay and Pear but you can guarantee that Stogie and I will not be getting into that position together  
                      For sure its Jay and Jane - here is the picture taken before it showing both faces and the picture taken after it - note Jane's dress is the same in all 3 shots - Pear was wearing a different type of dress. Granted though, from a side angle is certainly does look like Pear but its not.

Cheers
                      Mardhi
                      Attached Files

Comment

And after
                        Attached Files

Comment

Looking at it again you are right it is Jay and Jane. But still no way I am doing that with Stogie.

Comment

(ozzie @ Jul. 09 2007,14:26) Looking at it again you are right it is Jay and Jane. But still no way I am doing that with Stogie...
                            I'd do both of them - with or without Ozzie!

Comment

I woun't call it paranoia, just commen sence! ... I don't know her, but i've been in situation where a lb's mind flipt, noy because of my behavior, but because of her own "mis-take". In any given situation as above(no matter where in the world), one have to be careful!, but you (gerry06), could frankly ask mini and mamasan, if there's any "issue" in this "story" ... otherwice you just have to live with the thoughts rest of your days !... i think no others can help you here!
                              btw. just signed up today ... great forum !

Comment

(boheme @ Jul. 10 2007,01:58) I woun't call it paranoia, just commen sence! ... I don't know her, but i've been in situation where a lb's mind flipt, noy because of my behavior, but because of her own "mis-take". In any given situation as above(no matter where in the world), one have to be careful!, but you (gerry06), could frankly ask  mini and mamasan, if there's any "issue" in this "story" ... otherwice you just have to live with the thoughts rest of your days !... i think no others can help you here!
                                btw. just signed up today ... great forum !
                                your very welcome

Comment

Working...
                                X