Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(mardhi @ Jul. 06 2007,05:37) Oh and I think your getting Jenny and Jay confused about Long Island Iced teas - that is Jays old drink of choice (now its Jack Daniels and soda as I think Gong complained about a) how many she was drinking and b) he had to make them).   I think Jenny drinks Bacardi Breezers but I am not 100% sure, although knowing Jenny, I reckon she would drink anything so long as its free and alcoholic   -
    Jenny from my experience drinks them tall red glass bottle drinks, whatever it is
    I have bought her enough so I know
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

the best boosers are where the chix w dix are at. other than that sukhumvit after closing hour, hang about, and beers/vodka will be shared along with deals with sucking and fucking

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jul. 08 2007,01:00) Jenny from my experience drinks them tall red glass bottle drinks, whatever it is
        Yes she had 2 of those the other night on you , dave!
        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

The Guess Bar is the only bar in Thailand that I trust not to deliberately fuck me over on some kind of drink scam.

Comment

Thats some thing that pisses me me off too watered drinks, but its one more way to get money from farang. Im far from a cheap charlie but always carry 3 or 4 minitures of jack Daniels from British Airways when Im hunting in Nana area, as it keeps me topped up.  
            Also if the drinks are ok then I will give them away as it goes down really well with all the girls....

Comment

I wouldnt plan too much for a trip to Thailand because 99% of the time the plans fly right out the window. Maybe you should buy a duty free bottle or drink where people go to drink and whore where people go to whore. Trying to nail down some fantasy encounter with an image from this site is questionable. Thailand is so abundant that you will have a better time just to relax and wander and enjoy the chance encounters.

Comment

Another quality post from bohemia  
                TT

Comment

MY friend Vinking in 3 days u will be in bkk. go and find the beautifull lb u want and
                  forget the drinking problem u have. anyway u r going there for the lbs and not for the boose.LIKE someone said boose u can find in ur own country but a beautiful
                  lb u cannot.

Comment

(katoeylover @ Jul. 08 2007,09:47)
                    (daveduke007 @ Jul. 08 2007,01:00) Jenny from my experience drinks them tall red glass bottle drinks, whatever it is
                    Yes she had 2 of those the other night on you , dave!
                    Thanks KL, really appreciate that mate, I owe you one

Dave007...
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                    X