X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy bad breath!

on a few rare occasions i have encountered ladyboys with a really ill smelling bad breath. like a throat infection or something awful.

now to be clear, i am not talking about som-tum breath or garlic moo breath or just not fresh breath, but rather that deep inside something is wrong here breath.

and i havent ever really smelled it on ggirls?

just curious if you have witnessed this and know what it is.

It's a romance killer for sure! I can't stand cigarette breath or Thai food breath... Oral health and hygiene is a good indicator to me of other things, too.

Comment

I have been lucky enough not to come across really bad breath as qwerty has described The medical term is halitosis and Wikipedia has an excellent article about this:

Halitosis - Wikipedia

The most common origin of bad breath is from the mouth itself and the tongue is the most frequent location of it. Typically the back, top middle part of the tongue is a region that is fairly dry, poorly cleaned. Bacteria can thrive on this region - getting energy from remnants of food deposits, dead epithelial cells (top layer of skin) and post nasal drip.

It goes on to describe what can be done to reduce this, so I would encourage reading the article, if you really fall for that hot lb with terrible breath - there just may be a solution!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(rxpharm @ Jul. 14 2007,12:33) It goes on to describe what can be done to reduce this, so I would encourage reading the article, if you really fall for that hot lb with terrible breath - there just may be a solution!
        Unfortunately, like most Asian people living in Asia, do not like flossing their teeth and food remains stuck between teeth with bacterias feasting on it
        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

..and of course all farang's breath is like a fresh, cool, spring breeze.........no pots calling the kettle black?
          ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

(qwerty @ Jul. 14 2007,12:11) on a few rare occasions i have encountered ladyboys with a really ill smelling bad breath. like a throat infection or something awful.

now to be clear, i am not talking about som-tum breath or garlic moo breath or just not fresh breath, but rather that deep inside something is wrong here breath.

and i havent ever really smelled it on ggirls?

just curious if you have witnessed this and know what it is.
            i gotta massage off gg a few weeks back she was pretty manky looking (the things ya get talked into when yer pissed). At one point she tried to slip me the tongue, i gotta waft of her breath and pulled back

Comment

stale sperm from the last head job.......take the listerine with you.....and fisherman's friends etc

Comment

(divertwo @ Jul. 14 2007,15:29) ..and of course all farang's breath is like a fresh, cool, spring breeze.........no pots calling the kettle black?
                Nobody said that
                We all have, or have had, halitosis problem.
                But considering that's THEIR job to try, at least trying, to please the guys willing enough to pay them, it wouldn't be such of a nonsense to think about being pleasant also in the breath department.
                Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

one of the things about halitosis is the person who has it, usually does not realize it. Basically you need to be told you have bad breath and once you realize it, then you can take measures to treat it.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                  Membership Levels
                  The Rookie Thread
                  New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                  Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Thais in general are not so great at taking care of their teeth, much like Chinese.

So there are often a lot of wrotten teeth in there and brushing is a passing annoyance for some.

That's part of it I'd guess, but the individual might have more thing happening in there.

Comment

Ive found Thais very obsessed with cleanliness , they certainly enjoy their showers !
                      Im glad to say I havent had a problem (so far ) with bad breath , in fact one of my favorites insisted on blowing on her hand to check her breath every once in a while , because she knows I love kissing her a lot
                      found that kinda sweet

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

I always bring a bottle of mouthwash with me when I visit Thailand and make sure to leave it out in the open in the bathroom. Most guest use it without asking, it's usually the smokers that I have to remind to take a rinse.

Comment

i think its different than regular halitosis. ive smelled that before and its awful. but what i'm citing smells like a throat infection or, and excuse me because i am not a medical professional, could it be an indicator of a sexually transmitted disease?
                          could it be a gonorheoa of the throat? are there std's in the mouth beyond herpes?
                          with all the cocks they are sucking and loads they are rolling around thier mouths, theyd be at risk for catching what a customer had....

Comment

I always carry a tongue depressor and a flashlight and tell them to open wide for their chekup from the neckup!!!

Comment

(aperry @ Jul. 15 2007,14:12) I always carry a tongue depressor and a flashlight and tell them to open wide for their chekup from the neckup!!!

I always want to check their tonsils up with my pecker ..but they seldom allow me to do it

Comment

Working...
                              X