X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obsession Lady Drinks

Horney guy (me) is in Obsessions and sees cute girl on stage.
    Horney guy calls her down for a drink.
    She wants drink €“ but manager says she must dance until next rotation.
    Horney guy pays bill, goes to Guess Bar and gets girl

I have seen in other Nana bars the practice of requiring a girl to dance even when called down for a drink, but it makes no sense to me. As I see it:

Horney guy is happy
    Girl is happy as she get drink coupon
    Bar is happy as they sell overpriced lady drink
    Bar is happy as customer is happy

What am I missing?

TIT...This is Thailand...They're after the barfine...

The only mistake you made was, you should have gone back into Obs with the girl from Guess just to introduced her to the mamasan..."Look what I found in another bar..."
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

You need to buy the mamasan a drink, and the asst mamasan (aka gayboy), and the waitress a drink...and then leave a tip.

Please refer to the book "Thai Customer Service" its in the Thinnest Book section of your library.
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

welcome to LOS....please leave logic at home
        ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

It's now 135 baht for a 18 Baht Beer Chang now! That's 4 dollars US for a generic small bottle of beer!

No shortage of dogs begging for bones last night. The shit pits were on good form last night...

Last night was the worst night I have ever seen in Obsessions. The girls were rancid dogs and there weren't that many. Almost no customers either.

Temptations was just as bad.

Cascades on the other hand was pretty good last night... a few nice ladyboys and not much hassle.

Casanovas is a flea pit with Candy the only reason ever to venture inside.

Comment

(kahuna @ Aug. 20 2007,14:12) TIT...This is Thailand...They're after the barfine...

The only mistake you made was, you should have gone back into Obs with the girl from Guess just to introduced her to the mamasan..."Look what I found in another bar..."
            Exactly I have done just that after this has happened to me. However even doing this will probably make no difference.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Aug. 19 2007,21:38) Last night was the worst night I have ever seen in Obsessions. The girls were rancid dogs and there weren't that many.
              Those of us who are LOS veterens understand exactly what Stogie is saying.

But a note to some of you lurkers who have not yet went to Bangkok.  If you had gone to Obsessions last night you may have said.

"Last night I think I died and went to heaven.  I was sitting with two absoltely stunnung 18 year olds having the time of my life and they both wanted me to have sex with them.  It was tough to choose which one to take but I finally chose Bee but then the other said why not take us both. And I spent even less than I would on a date back home not getting laid.  We went back to the hotel and I had the best night of my life!"

But I'm with Stogie as I hate these places too!    

Comment

Doug paints a different picture if you read his update
                , according to him there were a hundred LBs floating around in Obs. I have found that Sundays is the worst day of the week in any of the bars...

It amazes me some of the post we get here about the Nana bars as if the owners should be reading
                "Strategy and Business" or " Marketing Monthly". Relative to other Far Eastern Countries Nana is a paradise as far as i am concerned....

Comment

I agree wholeheartedly.

Two weeks consultancy from Peter Drucker, or a quality implementation of Kaplan and Nortons Balanced Scorecard would really turn these places around.

But the first question we need to ask is why do we believe we can run a thai business better than the thais?

Is this not the usual expat arrogance found from the Middle East to the Far East?

Comment

I wish we even had a Hi Boss or Limmotaquai here in the UK.

You guys really dont know how good you've got it sometimes.
                    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

You're missing the point. Thais do not care about how it's going. They open a bar and expect its existence will make it ok. Customer feedback is totally irrelevant. You can see this in house rentals/sales too. My neighbor's house was for rent for almost 18 months. I suggested they drop the rent a bit to get someone to bite. They basicall looked at me like that was the comment of an idiot. You can see that in land/houses for sale for years without a drop in price.

The vast majority of wealth and ownership in Thailand is in a few hands, and they do not really care how one business is doing. In the rare case the owner only has a small amount of money and thus does care, you will know it immediately. But that is a very small minority. And unfortunately, this attitude has spread to a lot of foreign owners. How many disgustingly dirty bars and restaurants do you know in Pattaya where the owner sits there and simply doesn't give a shit what you think, or whehter you leave his restaurant or not? Like, all? Hi-Boss cares? The restaurant I have breakfast at on Soi 13/1 owned by a Belgium, who sits there drunk in the morning cares?

It is a rare event for a single business in Thailand to care what customers think, and most certainly, in LB bars, they do not care a whole lot.

So dream on if you think your actions will change anything. They will only change the fact that you have a bad night.

Comment

this logic (illogic) also applies to how they "manage" their staff.

I met a postop lb who was working in one of the gg bars in Nana Plaza (this is becoming more frequent than you may imagine!). She is a beauty and was one of the top ladies in the bar. When university starts she wanted to change to part time - but the manager tells her "you must pay barfine for days not work". She was upset with this as she has worked at the bar for several months and has generated a fair amount of income for them via bar fines and lady drinks. So she decides that she will quit for a while during university. When she goes to collect her pay for June they make a pile of deductions to the extent she has to pay the bar 2000 Baht (her monthly salary is suppose to be 8000 Baht).

Now after not working for 6 weeks the mamasan has called her to come back as the bar fines has been down since she quit. She proposes to work part time, no salary, plus she will not collect her share of ladydrinks, as long as they do not ask her to pay the barfine for days she isn't working. Again they say no - turning down the extra income of the barfines and ladydrinks she would generate for them during the days she would come in (probably 2-3 days a week).

Apparently most of the other lb bars in Nana Plaza do this, as do KC3 and KC.

TIT!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                        Membership Levels
                        The Rookie Thread
                        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Gif runs her own schedule at the VooDoo dump... She'll go when she damn well pleases and she'll be guaranteed to get bites when she does feel like showing up. So it's dependent also on how much you want to force the issue. Or how well you get on with the mamasan or bar owner(s).

They know that Gif (Belle #3) is their hottest property and that they are lucky to have her there so they'll make allowances for her.

Comment

(katoeylover @ Aug. 21 2007,18:36) I wish we even had a Hi Boss or Limmotaquai here in the UK.  

You guys really dont know how good you've got it sometimes.

too true
                            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

eat drink fuck and be merry for tomorrow you may die
                              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Working...
                              X