X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To show or not to show - dilema

Some guys here get very worked up by other guys showing girls what has been said about them on this forum.

I never quite understood this, since anyone can sign up for the forum and have a look around....and see what has been posted about them?

So, here is my dilema.

One girl that I have chatted to regularly for a while recently had something posted about her on this forum.

Someone else told her about this, and she has now asked me to show her how to sign up as a forum member and show her around.....and therefore show her the offending post.

So, what do I do? It is a free public forum that anyone can sign up for.

Am I going to piss off some board members by helping her do this?

..."Stewart showed me x, y, and z......blah blah"

Thoughts?
    Mister Arse

Stewart, if the post is in News, Views and Ladyboys, she can view it without registration.

Personally I think she needs to know what kind of subjects are posted on the forum before you show her how to register. There are some lbs who have registered, like Nancy, Salma (aka Liisa Winkler), etc. but it seems many of them can be offended by some of the comments on the forum.

You have to use your own judgment, but be sure she knows what sort of stuff can be written here.

Sorry, she already knows it is a offending post - so you can disregard my comments here, the question is how do you think she can handle it? If she makes a big deal of it, then you may have to think twice about it.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(rxpharm @ Aug. 25 2007,16:00) Stewart, if the post is in News, Views and Ladyboys, she can view it without registration.

Personally I think she needs to know what kind of subjects are posted on the forum before you show her how to register. There are some lbs who have registered, like Nancy, Salma (aka Liisa Winkler), etc. but it seems many of them can be offended by some of the comments on the forum.

You have to use your own judgment, but be sure she knows what sort of stuff can be written here.

Sorry, she already knows it is a offending post - so you can disregard my comments here, the question is how do you think she can handle it? If she makes a big deal of it, then you may have to think twice about it.
      Yep, gone through all that with her. That is not my question

My question is specifically to the guys here who seem to get all uptight with other guys showing girls what has been posted on the forum about them.

Am I going to get abuse for doing this??

Remember, I am a sensitive little flower
      Mister Arse

Comment

Well...we all do things on occasion that come back and bite us in the ass...

But, sometimes it does us good to get bitten in the ass...

I showed a girl once...and I confessed and was duly chastised...
        But as I said then, given the girl and the circumstances, I would do it again...
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Aug. 25 2007,16:23) Well...we all do things on occasion that come back and bite us in the ass...
          But, sometimes it does us good to get bitten in the ass...
          I showed a girl once...and I confessed and was duly chastised...
          But as I said then, given the girl and the circumstances, I would do it again...
          Getting bitten in the ass assumes what you did was wrong. My point is, it is a free open forum....so why is it wrong?

In my case, someone has already told her. But so what? What if I told her?

I never understood why people got worked up. Public forum = people will get to know, so if that bothers you, don't post
          Mister Arse

Comment

(Stewart @ Aug. 25 2007,15:55) Am I going to piss off some board members by helping her do this?
            If it rebounds on them then of course they will have a crib... I wouldnt get involved.. asking for trouble..

Dont expect a pat on the back and a

Comment

I'm not saying it's wrong Stewart...My reference to getting bitten in the ass, is to the BM who made the post...not you...

It's all to easy to malign someone here who you believe will never read your post...

Of course it's alwasy great fun to malign another BM...
              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

True it is a free public forum and anyone can register and take a look however most ladyboys are either not smart enough to do so or have little interest in doing so. I don't believe we should encourage or assist them in doing so as otherwise it will come back to haunt a few members I am sure.

I think a few members might think twice about what they say about some girls, which may or may not be a good thing.

Anyway your choice do what you think is best.

Comment

Let 'em in... she'll get confused and bored after an hour and never come back. If she needs help to register then it's unlikely she'll understand much of anything else even if she can find it!

Perhaps she can redress the balance of the comments said about her but in the end most people here can disseminate the fact from the fiction!

Comment

well like the girls are responsible for their acts IRL...we are too for what we write inside here...

so i have no problem what so ever....if i write something bad about one of the girls...there must be a reason for that...and if she see the post and learn something from it...its even great...

if she dont learn something...i actually dont care...

but i DO think that a clever LB could learn a hell-of-a-lot if they really did some reading in here...
                    all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

I've heard that Emma from Pattaya can be a little tempramental
                      It's never okay for men to cry! You know who cries? Girls. And little babies. And little baby girls.

Comment

...I agree to let them in if they want. If people that are posting are worried about what the subject person of the post may think or do.....then time to rethink what you posted. If you aren't expecting the entire world may read what you posted, then you have your head in the sand and being a bit naive. And you have to expect that as a result of the language differences.....a lot will be misinterpreted by the Thai girls.....but so what?

Regarding Ozzie's comments about guys worrying about their posts.......I would hope that it doesn't end up like the professional golf writers that never publish anything bad about Tiger for fear that he will "cut them off" from future interviews.......same as the TV camera men not showing the golfers in the true light of day. I was a caddie and you'd be amazed at the language and how many golfers chain smoke while on the course. Showing that on camera would "tarnish" the gentleman's reputation..
                        ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

DON'T do it...
                          So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Do you think what was said about her was true, misconstrued, a lie? Does what was said need correcting in some way, or is she just nosey?

Comment

Everyone deserves feedback on how they are perceived, and how to improve. I think though, that it would be better for someone who cares about a particular lb to give the feedback 1-on-1 in some sort of manner which is sensitive. Someone without good understanding of English may not catch the subtle messages and dry humour in some of the posts, and react the way the poster didn't intend.

There are other boards I'm a member of, where providers also have ids, and frankly it gets pretty brutal at times when a provider feels wronged about a review, and then the reviewer and provider get off on a public smear campaign. I'm really enjoying this forum, there are great stories, lots of humour, and it would be a shame if the level of dialogue dropped to a gutter fight.

It would be interesting to get the perspective of a provider who used to be in Thailand, but is no longer there. Venus in New York City for example could be a great contributor. Feedback for the punters about how to get a more enjoyable experience (or not ripped off) would be great input.

If you don't think that the lb in question could make a positive contribution to the forum, I'd encourage you not to facilitate direct access. If you care about her, print off the posts you think you could discuss with her to make her a better person and provider, but do it in a more appropriate environment than an open forum.

Comment

Working...
                              X