X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going back to GGs full time...

I was on the phone to my grandmother the other day and she was asking me about when I was going to get married, during this conversation I realised that there was absolutely no chance that I was ever  going to go back to GGs full time.
                      Even when I pictured  myself being married in my mind, all I could think about was ways I could sneak out and have sex with ladyboys.

And thats the end of that chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When she walks, she’s like a samba
    That swings so cool and sways so gentle

ditto here.
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Well when not in Thailand, USA is not exactly loaded with hot ladyboys. LB's are a good diversion away from GG's IMHO but not good for full time action. Nothing like the feeling of a good piece of pussy bareback...nothing....anal sex with a condom cannot replace that.
      brock landers

Comment

No more GGs for me either, it's strange
        because I alway's liked being with girl's!
        But now they dont have the same appeal
        to me???
        If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

(brocklanders @ Aug. 28 2007,02:07) Nothing like the feeling of a good piece of pussy bareback...nothing....anal sex with a condom cannot replace that.
          Yeah I know what you mean, It's the slippery sliding feeling you get get when your dick first slips in
          It's never okay for men to cry! You know who cries? Girls. And little babies. And little baby girls.

Comment

I've had a hankering for a GG for several weeks now but I still haven't found one to take a chance on. The GG whores in Thailand are only interested in making you buy beers and last thing at night they may shag you if they are desperate. And on top of all that there are prettier girls on the buses than there are in the bars.

Comment

(gunslinger @ Aug. 27 2007,21:17) I was on the phone to my grandmother the other day and she was asking me about when I was going to get married, during this conversation I realised that there was absolutely no chance that I was ever  going to go back to GGs full time.
                                Even when I pictured  myself being married in my mind, all I could think about was ways I could sneak out and have sex with ladyboys.

And thats the end of that chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I€™m thinking seriously to leave the LBs scene

Comment

We'll all believe that when it snows in Pattaya Franck...
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Bring your coat...
                  Attached Files

Comment

The GG whores in Thailand are only interested in making you buy beers and last thing at night they may shag you if they are desperate.
                    You are either looking in the wrong places or just not giving out the right vibe if that is what you experience.

I have had the best sexual experiences of my life with thai and pi gg's, and did so agtain last weekend in Bangkok with minimal beer buying and certainly no desperation perceived by me!

I'm with brocks on this. lb's are just a part time diversion for me. The fantasy is almost always better than the reality for me
                    Mister Arse

Comment

Go have a look at the Thai girl pics on Coma's Blog.
                      http://morallydiminished.blogspot.com/

He's the guy who put up the Ladyboy Cock Clock,

a man who's just waiting to cross over to the side of light. If any of the BKK residents would care to show him around Guess, he's done for!

Comment

(kahuna @ Aug. 28 2007,03:57) We'll all believe that when it snows in Pattaya Franck...
                        hehe ... already "snows" here (as you can check in SB pic).

Really Kahuna, I'm bit disappointed with the scene and the attitude of many of them.
                        I did have the time of my life on the last 6 months but at the moment I'm not enjoying anymore ...
                        Also the stress of running conveniently the bar doesn't help (too much effort for little rewards).
                        Anyway mate, see you soon (and bring your "coat" )

Comment

I'm with brocks on this. lb's are just a part time diversion for me. The fantasy is almost always better than the reality for me
                          I agree with Stewart and Brocklanders, these LBs are great fun, great fantasy, but I am not giving up on GGs..I would probably split my time 70% GG's and 30%Lbs.

Comment

GG's are just a diversion for me now. In fact until recently I had never been with a GG in Thailand at all. I will partake occasionally but since I have already been married and have kids that is no longer an issue for me.

Comment

Ok I just don't think I could pack them in completely,
                              When she walks, she’s like a samba
                              That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Working...
                              X