Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing special, I preferred the old one but i'm not going to write a letter or anything.
    hardpaolo

Comment

I'll tone down the image in a day or two but the name remains the same! It's www.theladyboyforums.com and that's gonna be difficult to hide!

Comment

Personally i think discretion is important . A non word Logo would be recognized just as well for the forum bit
        The actual IP name is great though..

Logos are also worth money$$$ in time and can be traded if registerd...maybe like the man and woman symbol combined or some thing similar.....and you can stick it on T Shirts

Comment

I dig it. Not too in your face, blends in nice but still lets you know where you are.
          * LadyboyDolls.com
          * Third World Media
          * Black Ops Media

Comment

As above, no point in looking at the site if images etc are not on, but before you could "park" the page at the top without the Logo glaring out at anyone walking past.

Comment

First off I don't have a secretary - tried ordering one but the order seems to have fallen off the requesition system?

Secondly I just keep an Excel spreadsheet open and click on it when anyone walks in to my office.
              Though I do have the advantage that my chair faces the door so I have a few seconds to click the tab

RR.
              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
              Kahuna

Comment

Like Road Runner, Excel is a great software, hides heaps of sites...... Like the new look, keep it up Stoogie, good work

Comment

(potterswand @ Sep. 04 2007,22:40) Like Road Runner, Excel is a great software, hides heaps of sites...... Like the new look, keep it up Stoogie, good work  
                  Let me elaborate. I actually don't mind the new look based on aesthetics alone but I don't think it is practical given the type of site this is and people wanting to be a little discrete about what they are looking at.

Comment

I agree about the diascretion factor... I'll do something about this when I get back to Bangkok...

Comment

I like the new logo and name.

Comment

Once again thanks for fixing it. Much better now.

Comment

Unless someone has something better to offer up,I think it is pretty good.
                          See ya,Skeeterboy's out of here.

Comment

Working...
                          X