Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got the impression that Fern actually ASKED Stogie to post this thread, so why is HE in the "mire"

Seem's Fern is getting herself some "Bad Press" lately so who's fault is that

I quite like Fern as she was very friendly with my "teerak", and without going into details even offered her to stay with her if she had decided to stay and "work" in BKK.

As for punishment for Stogie should he deserve it, Fern should "roger" him daft with her own "cue", he might even enjoy it , I know I would
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

ooh its like coranation street and eastenders rolled into one

Comment

(allstar88 @ Sep. 25 2007,15:24) ooh its like coranation street and eastenders rolled into one
        C'mon Eastender's is shite

Comment

I think you guys are missing the point...or some of you.

Harris sent her money, bought her gifts(tits), paid for a couple trips, AND paid her 2,000 a day for her services.

HE OWES HER NOTHING BUT A SWIFT KICK IN THE ASS

Don't PLM dude, let her find another sponsor to milk. I know it sucks to pay for tits and then not have them on ice every time you want to fuck her but sometimes ya got to write it off as a lesson learned and move on.
          brock landers

Comment

(brocklanders @ Sep. 25 2007,16:00) I think you guys are missing the point...or some of you.
             I think the vast majority of us DO get the point brock

Comment

Come on , whens the next installment ?
              the Simpsons is on soon , or should I stay for this ? ah decisions decisions

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

As SB originally posted there are two sides to the story - but the truth is more likely somewhere in between. One thing is certain that other experienced board members have posted - gifts and sponsoring does not count. One thing that may have helped prevent this situation is making clear what the "fee" would have been before taking Fern for a week. Then it is in clear black and white - without all this business of gifts, sponsorship, etc.

Also as for harris11 now stating he does not travel first class or stay at the Shangra La only for a night - here is his post from a few months ago.

(harris11 @ May 07 2007,19:18)

Thanks for input. Expected most of the comments but dont understand why people answer the wrong question which was about Fern and not if i am stupid for sending money to Thai ladyboy. Most part of me knows it is a wind up and piss take but it gives me a perverse kick i suppose to send a little money sometime and if it makes me feel good why not. My trips to LOS are only a small part of my life so why not do what i want to do. I travel first class and stay in Shangri la so the odd 3000 baht every month is no big deal, Over the last 20 odd trips i have forgotton how many times i have heard " you are only one" or " you have good heart" and all the usual stock comments. Anyway life is for fun and i enjoy my trips and time in LOS. If I added up all i have spent on trips to LOS i could have bought a fantastic top of the range car, but you know guys, we all know what we prefere or else you would not be reading this. Next trip off to Pattaya to check out club 131, also to see how my friend Beam is doing, that is sad i think, she has caned the yaba to extreme, and to go to Blue Ice and see Ammy and try and get her real age this time!
                As Paul Newman's famous quote from Cool Hand Luke - "What we have here is a failure to communicate".

Also Harris11 should know that going with a bargirl can never be like dating a non-working girl - this is another miss step with her.

So I apologize for saying harrris11 is pretty low, but on the other hand we may not truly know what happened as it will be his word vs. hers. So SB, be careful of that pool cue, unless you are "dead certain"!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread
                New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Finally - an interesting thread!

Yep - there's no doubt about it, both harris11 and Fern are full of shit. Both seem to lie and contradict themsleves both to each other and in public!

I just want to know exactly how much money harris11 sent and how much money Fern will admit to receiving! Why? Well, because I'm nosey like that and they have both used the forum to air their laundry.

Ah, Steven Leather... you could make money out of this!!!

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Sep. 25 2007,23:50)
                    (allstar88 @ Sep. 25 2007,15:24) ooh its like coranation street and eastenders rolled into one
                    C'mon Eastender's is shite
                    yeah and coronation street is a+ drury lane stuff
                    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• Come on pal you lot come out with Prisoner Cell Block H, A Country Practice, The Sullivan's, Neighbours, Home and Away and Son's and Daughter's

Must admit I liked Skippy and Bluey

The soap's are not that bad, just can't stand the accent's in Eastender's

Must confess KL got me hooked on "Casualty" the other night

P.S.

Comment

• "Now I started I will finish" . SB, I have sent her money 9 times I got details from WU and the total including the breast job of 42000 comes to 68500 baht. I first met Fern in February and ST her twice in the same day and gave her 2000 each time plus bar fine, spent a further 2 days with her and again paid around 2000 to 3000 for each day.

Saw here again in June just after her operation and took her to Phuket for 3 days and then Krabi for 1 day then stay BKK for 3 days, paid bar fine for every day plus gave her about 10 to 12K for the whole time. she was happy with this arrangement and never demanded anything and had said something like i did not have to give her much because i has taken care of her operation, but i was happy to pay her for her time and always have been.

made the mistake of turning up at Guess Bar on the night of the Victoria Secrets party to surprise her and quickly found out i was not wanted . Was OK with this , was worth a chance and had considered this may have happened. Saw her the day after and was planning to spend the next 5 nights with her, gave her 3500 for her hair on that day and then paid 500 bar fine that night at bar, was short of cash that night so agreed to pay the other 2000 bar fine later in week. She was due her day off so i only owed 1500. Took her to Jomtien for 4 nights . On return to BKK bought her mobile phone for 5200 baht and paid off debt in beauty salon of 1200 baht. Then went to guess bar with intention of paying her bar fine but again change our minds because she wanted me to bar fine Eat and Nam and all of us go to Disco, so i paid 1000 bar fine, Bar tab at Disco for everything was around 5000 baht. Had told Fern that i would give her 5000 baht when i was leaving BKK on the Saturday but that i would send her 10000 baht on her birthday in early October, she was happy with this and understood that i was up to my budget, she infact said in taxi after disco that she was sorry that the bar tab had run away and that she did not want the 5000 the next day, I was ok to give her that as it was both our faults that the bar tab was high.

Had argument coming back from disco in taxi, i just got out of taxi at lights and that is last time i have seen her, I did not pay her any money and was aware , and still am , that she would be still owing the 2000 bar fine we had incurred. Was planning to send her money for her birthday to help cover this as i stand by my words.

Now this is all out in the open i will see how it works out. I thing Fern went to SB because of her loss of face to the other girls in the bar, and not because of the 2000 unpaid bar fine, she can earn that in no time when she next goes with customer and i know she has good money in her bank at this time,

I did not start this subject and was happy for everything to stay private, but i have had to put my story over, I still like Fern and would be happy to see her again, wether she would want to see me is unclear, but looking at some SMS she has sent to me in the last 2 days i think she is ok with me and tells me she still love me, for whatever those words mean in Thailand.

I can imagine her telling her side of the story but ommiting a few details to SB and can see why he posted his first thread about me which has prompted me to respond.

Also the fact that i extended my trip and went to Pattaya when she thought i was going back to UK did not help with her opinion of me and also would have shown loss of face to her friends at the bar.

In all i have enjoyed all my time with Fern, she is a great girl and when i agreed to pay for her breast it was not like she had kept on about it , I was happy to do it for her and would do it again under the same circumstances.
                        harris11

Comment

• Just to add to my last reply . Worked out a quick calculation, I have had sex with Fern no more than 20 times, I am a old man by Thai standards but middle aged by UK standard so I am no super stud, I assume i am ok to be with and Fern has always been happy to see me when i am Thailand, but happy to accept that the reason for this is the fact that since she has known me she has got new breasts, been taken on a airplane for first time, visited Phuket and Krabi and has had to do business with me no more that 20 times so i would calculate she has been paid pro rata about 4500 baht a fuck.

I dont think she has much to complain about to SB and the others at the bar, good work if you can get it,

Am sure you guys will have an opinion on that!
                          harris11

Comment

• My take, FWIW ...

Loss of face by Fern (because customer dropped her) caused her to make the excuse of blaming the customer, greatly embellishing the truth so try to minimize her loss of face (99% of Thai people would do the same as her).

Stogie took this as truth and put it up here.

If nothing more is said about this, Fern won't bring it up mention again and if Harris comes into the bar, she will come right to him, all smiles.

Calling Fern on this will accomplish nothing other than our amusement tonight. Can't wait! What time will the main event be, maybe I'll find Fern and buy her a drink so I get the front row for the battle!

And Harris, no matter how much you give her, she would be happier with more.

Comment

• Calling Fern on this will accomplish nothing other than our amusement tonight. Can't wait! What time will the main event be, maybe I'll find Fern and buy her a drink so I get the front row for the battle!
                              Can you get there early tonight, barfine her for 2 nights, so SB can't confront her until I am there Friday!!!

I'll pay you for this.....or buy you a mobile phone and a new pair of tits!
                              Mister Arse

Comment

• (Stewart @ Sep. 26 2007,02:03) Can you get there early tonight, barfine her for 2 nights, so SB can't confront her until I am there Friday!!!

I'll pay you for this.....or buy you a mobile phone and a new pair of tits!
                                OK, this might work. I'll get her out of the before Stogie gets there.

I could use a new mobile. I don't need the tits, but this girl (GG) I see all the time could use a bigger set - can I have you buy me the mobile and her the tits? All the same to you, I would guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X