X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much did harris11 pay Fern?

Fern is understandably very upset about her meeting with harris11. She had to pay her own bar fines each day and got almost no money for a week with this fucking loser.

Oh wait... he bought her a telephone!!!

Of course there's two sides to every story... so what's YOURS mate?

Fuck me... this clown arrived 3 days early to 'surprise' Fern at work... that backfired... (no shit!) Wondered around the streets of Bangkok in tears blubbling to anyone that would listen... I'm glad that you've fucked off back home, because your life would have come to an abrupt end if you ever showed up in Guess Bar again!

Ferns one of the nicest ladyboys you could meet and you've cost her a fortune. Why don't you do the right thing and wire her 20,000 baht so that this will go away and you can come back to Thailand again...

No wonder Thais have such a low opinion of farangs when fools like this are on the loose!
    3k a night plus expenses and gifts
    0%
    A lump sum and expenses and gifts
    0%
    A fucking MOBILE PHONE (and food money')
    0%

Don't tell Brocklanders he bought her a new phone!!!!!!
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

But have seen how much Fern eats these days , poor Harris probably blew his whole budget on just keeping her fed

Comment

Got a pic of this Fern you speak of?
        * LadyboyDolls.com
        * Third World Media
        * Black Ops Media

Comment

(D33 @ Sep. 23 2007,18:36) Got a pic of this Fern you speak of?
          Of course!
          Attached Files

Comment

speaking as a newbie, how did he get away with it?
            I would expect to pay something 2-3k per day + expenses as a matter of course or perhaps an agreed lump sum (10000-15000k for one week?)
            if in pattaya if i had a reasonable bar girl perhaps 1000-1500 per day

Comment

Maybe we should setup harris11 on a surprise date with ToLateBaby

Comment

Who the Fuck is Harris11 ?

Comment

(wembleyguy @ Sep. 23 2007,19:10) Who the Fuck is Harris11 ?
                  Oh just this guy...... https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....&t=9794

Comment

I voted "A fucking MOBILE PHONE (and food money!)"

Cheers
                    Koykaeng
                    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

(OHMYGOD @ Sep. 23 2007,05:57) speaking as a newbie, how did he get away with it?
                      Someone could get away with this by continue telling her you'll take care of her at the end of the week, you don't want to pay her day by day, etc. Someone who spends a week with a girl on her trust that he will pay somewhere near the going rate, then fucks her over with such small payment relative to her market value, just makes it harder for other guys.

This applies, to LBs and GGs alike. I would suspect it will be the last time Fern or one of her friends trust a guy to pay her near the going rate. Sad.

Also sad because a situation will be created where someone might extract justice on their own. Probably not the girl but the girl's boyfriend or friends. Even the nicest girls in the bar scene have friends and boyfriends who would not think twice about hurting someone. The following happens everyday in Thailand:

- person A fucks over person B
                      - person B tells person C about this
                      - person A has some sort of "accident" caused by person C
                      - person B did not initiate the "hit"

It costs very little to have someone hurt or killed here in Thailand, so I try not to piss people off.

Comment

I will hope Harrris11 had many good   !!

Dieter
                        Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

If you want to avoid misunderstandings, it's always best to pay every morning. And gifts don't count.

Comment

What€™s the point of this thread ?
                            stogie ,you should know that what goes around comes around . Next week it will be forgotten along with all the other trivialities life throws up . Oh! I get it know , you were hoping for a new phone too ! Shite !!
                            In my humble opinion fern is overrated anyway . Nice girl sure but so are hundreds of others !

Fuck did I just say that , i'd better watch out for person C .

Comment

For a guy who claims to be rich, travels 1st class and stays at Shangrala Hotel, this is pretty low.

anyone know Fern?

This answers the person who wanted to "prebook" a girl and then asked: How could a girl get scammed?

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                              Membership Levels
                              The Rookie Thread
                              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
                              X