X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stingy twat as far as I'm concerned

Don't know him or Fern (know another one though), but that really pissed me off ................. the very idea of it.

I also have stayed at the Shangri La in a few countries, but then they often have special offers in the low season - so thats no big deal. However, if he goes "first class" or whatever, then he obviously has more access to money than to his own limited brain.

He's liable to end with his nob missing one morning if he carries on like that, and he'll only have himself to blame

I also knew a ladyboy who told me as folows. Some stingy foreigners would her 500 baht for a night. She told me she would sometimes say yes - particularly if they were drunk - and then take them to a short-time hotel. Their wallet would then be stolen while they were showering before the deed. A quick exit and off on the waiting motorbike!

I can understand why these girls take such actions, when these pillocks are roaming around promoting such feelings and actions.

Comment

If Harris had no money how did he even last 5 minutes in BKK.
      Bars and Ladyboys dont usually give credit do they or am i missing something

Comment

(geosight @ Sep. 23 2007,23:01) What€™s the point of this thread ?
        exactly.... if you started a thread about every girl who was under-paid or not paid at all by some clown who went to Thailand you could start another whole sub-forum just for that; I believe that would bring the total of sub-forums to 38?

by the same token you could make a forum just for people who got scammed by LB's, paid too much, didn't have good sex, got left behind when the LB went to see her Thai BF, etc..... if Fern didn't get paid that's HER fault for continuing to fuck the guy till he produced some cash.
        Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
        -Dennis Miller

Comment

well what a shame
          read his post in may where he stated that he sent her cash every month
          its just like a bank you pay in every month and sometimes you take some out
          in love with nat

Comment

If he did send money to her as he says he did..I guess he thought he all ready payed her.. or not paying her he thinks he got his revenge on her for playing him and other guys for sending her money..
            M I making any sens sory guys being drinking

PS..
            If he did send her money why the hell is she complaining about..
            So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Maybe she lub him too much.

Comment

(69billy @ Sep. 23 2007,17:29) If he did send money to her as he says he did..I guess he thought he all ready payed her.. or not paying her he thinks he got his revenge on her for playing him and other guys for sending her money..
                M I making any sens sory guys being drinking

PS..
                If he did send her money why the hell is she complaining about..
                I think sponsorship or gifts when you are away don't count- they are treated as gifts. Just makes the girl available when you are there, unless a bigger sponsor is in town...
                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Just  met Fern in a  Bann Issan tawandang sadsangdurn and she looks really happy about her new mobile and all other also ok..So.....!!!!!
                  Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

..now if he continues to send her cash while he's away then she will make out ok, along with any other guys who may be sending her cash, so it all works out in the end i guess.. .. u dont wanna get on the LB shit list grapevine tho; his face will b remembered if he ever shows up ther again!  but to low ball her when she takes a week off from work & pays her own barfine, that's a bit too much mate!  
                    .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

Comment

It's guy's like him that give the rest of us a bad name!
                        And you wonder why the girl's try to get as much as they can??
                        If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

(katoeylover @ Sep. 24 2007,04:45) I think sponsorship or gifts when you are away don't count- they are treated as gifts. Just makes the girl available when you are there, unless a bigger sponsor is in town...
                          In other words it buys you nothing

I am another that is wondering what the point of this thread is. Why is this particular instance of farang not paying bar girl of interest?

Comment

Because sb likes Fern, and she´s working at GB. The official AsianTS Bar.

Comment

Nah its because Mr Grumpy had to listen to Fern carry on and cry for almost 20 minutes , as we all did at Guess Bar the following night

Comment

(geosight @ Sep. 23 2007,05:01) What€™s the point of this thread ?
                                was wondering the same thing.......and she apparently was paid something...obviously not enough for her expectations....but maybe what the customer thought she was worth. Someone talked about "what comes around"....meaning the customer would "get his"....but maybe this was Fern's "come around" for her bailing out early on the customer months ago......I'm sure you all remember that long thread
                                ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

Working...
                                X