Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Fern new to the game? I think not. I'd be very surprised if a Okie falang pulled the wool over the eyes of a top tier, Bkk, l/b hooker.

Probably haven't heard the entire story.

Comment

fucking huge yawn who cares,
      i do note how you blokes get on a band wagon and protect a thai hooker, without harriss11 having his say. you have him with hois cock cut off and the guy has not said a word in defence yet.
      innocent till proved guilty,
      never met a thai that spoke the truth about anything
      now flame me donnnnnnny
      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(donnnnnny @ Sep. 24 2007,16:32) fucking huge  yawn  who cares,
        i do note  how you blokes  get on a band wagon and protect a thai hooker, without   harriss11  having his say.  you have him with hois cock cut off and    the guy has not said a word in defence yet.
        innocent till proved guilty,
        never met a thai that spoke  the truth about anything
        now  flame me donnnnnnny
        Seems I agree with Donnnnnny for a change. Jury is out until I hear the full story. I like Fern and have had good fun with her but this could be a simple case of miscommunication.

Comment

what a break through ossie might see ya in guess bar for a beer thursday night
          just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(donnnnnny @ Sep. 24 2007,14:57) what a break through ossie might see ya in  guess bar for a beer  thursday night
            Hmmm... That 'breakthough' probably needs some work... unless Ozzie is gonna pop over, unexpected!

Well - the point of this thread is like any other that I start... it interests me!

Like a couple of people have mentioned (including ME in the original post!) there are two sides to every story...
            See over 1,000 fantastic Asian LADYBOY models just like these HERE!

Comment

Fuck... need to change names!!!
              See over 1,000 fantastic Asian LADYBOY models just like these HERE!

Comment

I feel bad for whoever looks like harris11.

POL
                Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

(donnnnnny @ Sep. 24 2007,16:57) what a break through ossie might see ya in  guess bar for a beer  thursday night
                  Yes unfortunately back in Australia now for a few weeks and then looks like off to Canada for a couple of months. Although will be back in LOS in a few weeks hopefully on the way to Cananda and then again a few weeks later for a week.

Comment

Wow, she is a cute!
                    * LadyboyDolls.com
                    * Third World Media
                    * Black Ops Media

Comment

I hate it when anyone rips off the girls, but it€™s not clear to me that happened here:

1. He was sending her money on a regular basis for what? Was it just €œhoney, here€™s 20K a month for nothing€. Of course not. How much and what did he expect in return? Is he still doing this going forward? Why / why not?

2. A mobile phone was given. Did she ask for it or his idea? How much is it worth: 1K, 40K? Sure, gifts are no substitute for cash and anyone who cuts the salary in exchange for gifts/food/lodging is naïve. But a super expensive mobile or gold could be welcomed by a girl if (and only if) it is worth more than baht that would otherwise be received.

3. We€™ve only heard one side of the story. It would be nice to hear the other side.

It almost sounds like he€™s trying (emphasize trying) to make this his exclusive girl, hence the payments when he€™s not around and the mobile to contact her with.

Comment

(wembleyguy @ Sep. 23 2007,20:10) Who the Fuck is Harris11 ?
                        Maybe Harris11 bouhet her a phone worth 50000 bt????

Comment

(gizmo @ Sep. 24 2007,00:37) It's guy's like him that give the rest of us a bad name!
                          And you wonder why the girl's try to get as much as they can??
                          I don't think he is give any of us a bad name...It just shows how greedy are the LBs are.....
                          And the point of this post is ..Don't be an idiot and don't send any money to any LB or BG....Why should you..??What are you going to get in return..?
                          Come on guys wake up and smell the coffee...We are nothing but an ATM for them ...
                          So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(69billy @ Sep. 24 2007,23:25)
                            (gizmo @ Sep. 24 2007,00:37) It's guy's like him that give the rest of us a bad name!
                            And you wonder why the girl's try to get as much as they can??
                            I don't think he is give any of us a bad name...It just shows how greedy are the LBs are.....
                            And the point of this post is ..Don't be an idiot and don't send any money to any LB or BG....Why should you..??What are you going to get in return..?
                            Come on guys wake up and smell the coffee...We are nothing but an ATM for them ...
                            good answer...if any of you thinks otherwise, then you're blinded or been in LOS way too long. Sure there are good ones but duh....

Comment

Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I wish you all the best Dave....But still its early days...
                                So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Working...
                                X