Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait...somebody call Micky from "Mickeys apartment" and have him do a play by play on web cam.

randyman
    ain't life grand

Comment

• (harris11 @ Sep. 26 2007,14:41) since she has known me she has got new breasts, been taken on a airplane for first time, visited Phuket and Krabi and has had to do business with me no more that 20 times so i would calculate she has been paid pro rata about 4500 baht a fuck.

I dont think she has much to complain about to SB and the others at the bar, good work if you can get it,

Am sure you guys will have an opinion on that!
      i should think she has little to complain about looking at those figures!!
      Just looking at the story again, i would suggest she has been very fortunate indeed to meet a guy like you who has seriously indulged her ( from my point of view as only a quite low earner in the Uk)
      You must be a very forgiving guy saying you would meet her again and doubtless indulge her again, far more forgiving than i would be anyway. She seems to have 'affected' you quite deeply?
      Omg

Comment

• (harris11 @ Sep. 26 2007,08:26) she is ok with me and tells me she still love me,

You are what the LBs dreams are made of....After all this And you still say you will do it all over again..??
        More money then any sens....
        So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

• Hey Harris: Does Fern have a car?

Comment

• (gart4571 @ Sep. 26 2007,20:15) Hey Harris: Does Fern have a car?
            Soon....
            She got the airbags..
            So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

• Ouch!!!
              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Sep. 26 2007,23:08) Ouch!!!
                Only if they fail to work when she crashes!

RR.
                Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                Kahuna

Comment

• (donnnnnny @ Sep. 25 2007,15:49) i might  just make this   date in  the  guess bar  should be there by midnight, or  can you wait till thursday  stokie??
                  I waited for you, mate... see you tonight?

Comment

• The soap's are not that bad...
                    I hope you're kidding. If there's one thing I can't sit down in front of it's these crappy, poorly acted melodramas that all involve shouting and storming off in a huff. I know 4 year old baboons with more depth than the creators and participants of this moronic trash.

Give me Perry Mason anytime...

Comment

• (69billy @ Sep. 27 2007,00:37)
                      (harris11 @ Sep. 26 2007,08:26) she is ok with me and tells me she still love me,
                      You are what the LBs dreams are made of....After all this And you still say you will do it all over again..??
                      More money then any sense....
                      she infact said in taxi after disco that she was sorry that the bar tab had run away and...
                      It must have occured to you that it was a bit odd that all these people were coming out of the woodwork from The Guess Bar and building up your drinks tab. You MUST have had some red lights flashing somewhere, right? This age old trick to engineer a crisis should have been stamping itself on your wallet the moment the first (surprise) girl showed up.

Fern was quite talkative last night and very happy to stick with her story that she'd been duped but I'm inclined to believe that she was overpaid and underappreciiative of what you did for her...

She was genuinely happy to see you maligned on the forum and I'm very sorry that all your good nature and 'investment' has been under so much scrutiny on here, but it's you that contributed to all the details, noone else...

For the life of me I can't see why you are continuing to believe that this girl has anything other than contempt for you. Like Billy says - punters like you are the golden goose of farangs...

If she'd been smarter, though, she would have done a 'Chompoo' on your ass and you WILL have fallen for it hook line and sinker.

Even with all the common sense posted on this forum you continue to believe that this girl thinks of you any more than a child looks at a puppet with candy hidden in it.

I don't hold with the 'losing face' argument. It makes no sense to me. After creaming you for 1,000 pounds she'd done enough to be the toast of the bar for a couple of days. If she came away from you giving up her ass for 4,500 baht a poke then she's made out like a bandit.

Your expectations were too high and your subsequent posts don't seem to indicate that you've learned anything of value during your experience.

You fell in love with 'a tart with a heart'. It's a classic story of obsession and lust being more creative than your common sense.

But you aren't the first and you'll not be the last. There are people reading this who should know better who are thinking that their situation is better than yours, but it isn't.

If you know what I knew about some of the household names on this forum you'd be astonished that "other people" could let this stuff happen to them, while your case is the exception!

It isn't the exception and you aren't special. You never were and when your donations to the 'salon owner' dry up then you'll feel the cold smack of rejection sting your cheeks.

Look in the mirror and say to yourself... "I've been a mug, but it's just a thousand quid... gotta start getting ready for the next trip where I'll be checking in my heart on arrival!"

Good luck because with your denial you'll certainly need it.

Comment

• Well said SB. If these gals can get 4 or 5 guys like Harris per year then it makes for a very successful business season. I am surprised that Fern let him off the hook so easy as she could have kept this human ATM machine active for a very long time.

Comment

• Now i read your last post, SB, what the hell are you going on about , you were the one who started all this, Fern came to you bleating that i had duped her, you did not check anything with me , you just came storming in calling me a loser and a wanker. If anyone one has looked stupid out of all this it is you, I have been very open and owned up to my mistakes.

Your attitude is all about how clever you are and how much you know, you seem too think that everybody holds you in high esteem. I have talked to Fern today and she thinks you are a twat.

For the others I will say I have no regrets about anything, I will not persue my relationship with Fern. When i first met her i knew money was number one and will always be, i have enjoyed my relationship with her and i wish her no ill.

I am not intending to visit LOS for a good few months, and i will certainly stay away from the Guess Bar, not because of some child like threat from SB but because i think the place is over rated, with the exception of Fern the girls all look the same and it is too thick with Forum members.

Had enough of this thread, cheers to those who believed me , and for the others, well i do not give a shit

Love you all
                          harris11

Comment

• Way to go Professor Stogie.

Your counciling worked perfectly

Randyman.....
                            ...oh Harris?.......me ladyboy too, and you always #1... not money me. opps have to go.... Mothers' brothers,sisters mule/buffalo sick and need much money medicine. Ka
                            ain't life grand

Comment

• (harris11 @ Sep. 26 2007,14:41) I dont think she has much to complain about to SB and the others at the bar, good work if you can get it,

TT

Comment

• (stogie bear @ Sep. 27 2007,10:53) This age old trick to engineer a crisis should have been stamping itself on your wallet the moment the first (surprise) girl showed up..............

If you know what I knew about some of the household names on this forum you'd be astonished that "other people" could let this stuff happen to them, while your case is the exception!

It isn't the exception and you aren't special. ....
                                I can offer a very good consultancy service in recovery plans from being a PLM ... and being treated like a shit.   .... Been there, got the Trip Report ...  Squirming - yes!

Having met Harris, I know he is a decent bloke (misguided) - but then I'm still a complete wanker at times too .  (shut up, stogie)
                                TT

Comment

Working...
                                X