Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if harris11 has the documents to prove the transactions then that bitch is screwed...

overrated shite about the guess bar...i can partly vouch for that....it seems like ghost town when forum members decided to adjourn for the night and leave and the only people left are ladyboys who dance around like puppets on some high and make fun of each other...
    www.winklergirl.com
    My Facebook
    PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

• (harris11 @ Sep. 27 2007,02:34) you just came storming in calling me a loser and a wanker.
      Stogie called you a wanker and a loser for not properly compensating Fern. Now that he knows this isn't true, he is calling you a wanker and a loser for giving her bunch of money.

See a pattern?

Comment

• (EyeMahk @ Sep. 27 2007,05:29) you just came storming in calling me a loser and a wanker.
        Stogie called you a wanker and a loser for not properly compensating Fern. Now that he knows this isn't true, he is calling you a wanker and a loser for gaving her a ton of dough.

See a pattern?  [/quote]

Don't tell Stogie?

RM
        ain't life grand

Comment

• (liisawinkler @ Sep. 27 2007,00:02) ..it seems like ghost town when forum members decided to adjourn for the night and leave and the only people left are ladyboys
          would be an interesting study on how many non-forum members really frequent the bar....and then to know how those heard of the place.
          ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

• I have talked to Fern today and she thinks you are a twat.
            But everyone thinks he is a twat?

Are the pool cues OK? Can someone clean them please before I touch them on Friday night?....you never know where they might have been!
            Mister Arse

Comment

• This thread reminds me of my high school days, theres better things to read and look at on this fantastic site than read he said she said shit like this.

Comment

• (divertwo @ Sep. 27 2007,19:47) would be an interesting study on how many non-forum members really frequent the bar....and then to know how those heard of the place.  
                99% is forum members, last % is some lost jap tourist looking for pussy.

Comment

• (stogie bear @ Sep. 27 2007,02:29) Give me Perry Mason anytime...
                  He's been dead 20 years.... oops
                  seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• (harris11 @ Sep. 27 2007,10:34) I have been very open and owned up to my mistakes.

So let me get this straight..You saying you made a mistake but same time you are saying you will do it allover again..??!!
                    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

• (harris11 @ Sep. 27 2007,16:34) with the exception of Fern the girls all look the same and it is too thick with Forum members.
                      ive only seen the guess bar girls pictorially but from that evidence you must have been visiting a different Guess bar. the only ones that look the same are, well Jay and Jane have some similarity!!whats the problem with it being thick with forum members? I presume like me when i visit in November they would like to meet one or two folks they may be familiar with via the site and chew the cud, perhaps show them the ropes etc etc, after all this site seems to suggest there is at least a common bond of being lb admirers?
                      Cheers Omg

Comment

• This has been a great thread, unfortunately, like any soap, there has to be winners and losers.

We have the Bar Girl, the Generous Benefactor, the Guess Business and the false accusation.

For me, Harris , like anyone else, has the perfect right to spend his money as he pleases. That his is right, regardless of what anyone thinks. Some people waste it on horses and then castigate Harris for wasting it on Fern.

To me Harris is the winner, by a mile. I hope the Bar survives the business fallout.

Comment

• (stogie bear @ Sep. 27 2007,10:29)
                          The soap's are not that bad...
                          I hope you're kidding. If there's one thing I can't sit down in front of it's these crappy, poorly acted melodramas that all involve shouting and storming off in a huff. I know 4 year old baboons with more depth than the creators and participants of this moronic trash.

Give me Perry Mason anytime...
                          petrocelli was the best even though he never finished building that house

Comment

• Gordon Shumway / Wayne Schlegel from Melmac ..well know as Alf
                            He love Cats and use the CC from Willie Tanner.....
                            Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

• and the only people left are ladyboys who dance around like puppets on some high and make fun of each other...
                              Glass houses...
                              I'm just hazarding a guess here...

Comment

• Your attitude is all about how clever you are and how much you know, you seem too think that everybody holds you in high esteem. I have talked to Fern today and she thinks you are a twat.
                                I was one of your supporters on here Harris but seems you still have not learnt. It was Fern telling Stogie a story that started all this but you are still believing what she tells you  

I mean she will be telling you anything you want to hear at this point just to try and get you back on side to continue your sponsorship. Clearly she did not think Stogie would post something on the forum or she did not think about it either way as I am sure her rantings to Stogie were just meant to try and save face and not create a situation where she would stop receiving your generous gifts.

I am not intending to visit LOS for a good few months, and i will certainly stay away from the Guess Bar, not because of some child like threat from SB but because i think the place is over rated, with the exception of Fern the girls all look the same and it is too thick with Forum members.
                                I think most forum members prefer that they have some like minded souls to pass the time with whilst they persue their goal of finding a lovely ladyboy to spend time with. I know I like the fact I can go into Guess and almost anytime see someone I know like Kahuna, TTChang, Monkeyman, Stogie et al to have a good old chin wag with.

I agree somewhat with your points about Stogie on this as if it was me I would not have mentioned anything on here but you must realise he has a different agenda here.

Comment

Working...
                                X