X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Stewart @ Sep. 25 2007,04:47)
    (brocklanders @ Sep. 25 2007,11:07) Buying her a tit job alone should give Harris free fucks for a week.   Her tit job gets her more customers and increases her revenue and it cost 42,000 baht.    

Seems like Fern is just full of shit.
    Oi, what happened to PLM's??

I was about to write...."For the flaming you are about to receive, may you be eternally gratefull". I am REALLY surprised at the support shown for Harris

Dude - GIFTS DON'T COUNT. As Ossie said, they buy you nothing....apart maybe from getting your calls returned next time to try to get more gifts out of you.

They cannot pay their barfine for a week with a new set of puppies! You still have to pay the barfine and daily fee.

You said "what I have spent on fern".......that is NOT the same as her receiving cash, and you cannot substitute gifts for cash (unless you made that 100% clear to her up front, in which case my criticism above is wrong). Taking her to Krabi, bartabs at clubs, new hairdo....they don't count!!

Fucks sake - wake up. This is the world of P4P, not the world of girlfriends, sugar and spice, holding hands in the sunset and living happily ever after!

PS - In your defence, if she really did say "no more money please", I have some sympathy for you. But why did she then spend the next day complaining to everyone?
    I think you are being very unfair there Stewart.
    Yes gifts are gifts and should not be considered part of the agreed fee but Harris also said he gave Fern 2k every day plus the bar fine.
    He also sent her the money and not the silicon lungs via western union and it was she who decided to spend it on surgery.

All things considered, I reckon the guy is getting a piss poor deal out of this and most of the criticism is unfair.
    Although sure Harris was a fool for being so generous to an ungrateful prostitute but of course I am talking with the wonderful benefit of hindsight.

Comment

• For a guy who claims to be rich, travels 1st class and stays at Shangrala Hotel, this is pretty low.

Cheapest bastards are always the ones who splurge on themselves. I use to be a bartender, never forget the cats who ordered top shelf booze and then never tipped.
      John Smith

Comment

• I think you are being very unfair there Stewart.
        Yes I am to make a point

Yes gifts are gifts and should not be considered part of the agreed fee but Harris also said he gave Fern 2k every day plus the bar fine.
        He also sent her the money and not the silicon lungs via western union and it was she who decided to spend it on surgery.
        Hmmm, not sure that is correct. The way I read it he wanted to pay for the puppies, so told her that and sent her the money. I don't think he sent 50k and said 'do what you want with it'

All things considered, I reckon the guy is getting a piss poor deal out of this and most of the criticism is unfair.
        Although sure Harris was a fool for being so generous to an ungrateful prostitute but of course I am talking with the wonderful benefit of hindsight.
        I think both your sentences are correct. But it such a wonderful example (along with TT Changs experience), that it just had to be explored
        Mister Arse

Comment

• I don't have a thing to add here...Frankly I don't give a rat's ass...

Just wanted to see my new avatar...
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• (aperry @ Sep. 27 2007,14:39) If these gals can get 4 or 5 guys like Harris per year then it makes for a very successful business season.  I am surprised that Fern let him off the hook so easy as she could have kept this human ATM machine active for a very long time.
            A very good point made by aperry! ....Fortunately for some of us, their operational plan isnt always flawless

It intrigues me that having got their prey on the hook, they sometimes allow the line to get cut.  Often they just get too greedy, but I think it's a game for them to see just how Pathetic they can push their 'tilac' (alias Loser Monger) into being.  Eventually 'us lot' smell the napalm - but it takes a few reminders along the way from 'the other lot' (thanks Billy!)

Can't you hear it in the card room at 4am?.... "You'll never believe this girls, but today my sponsor even  agreed to ............ "    Harris & TTChang (and a few others   ) can fill in the dots
            TT

Comment

• And well worth looking at, it is, too!
              Attached Files

Comment

•   Even Harris is tuned in to the delights of Pattaya - and a bit of Nookie always appreciated eh, kahuna?
                TT

Comment

• (wembleyguy @ Sep. 27 2007,20:12) This thread reminds me of my high school days, theres better things to read and look at on this fantastic site than read he said she said shit like this.  
                    what about bloody burma !?

Comment

• (rick @ Sep. 27 2007,22:29)
                    (divertwo @ Sep. 27 2007,19:47) would be an interesting study on how many non-forum members really frequent the bar....and then to know how those heard of the place.  
                    99% is forum members, last % is some lost jap tourist looking for pussy.
                    Au contraire - the three biggest spenders as an example in Guess bar have never posted on forums like this, not do they hardly ever read them. The 4th and 5th are members of this forum and do post.

However when you look at who spent the most in one time, probably 7/10 are not forum posters on this or any other site - if the truth be told, while important the forum members who live in Thailand, tend to earn Thai/farang type salaries and would never be in the most prolific spender category. The guys who spend the most money each and everytime tend to live and work in other Asian countries and spend as if they were still at home.

As an example in a straw pole I did a while back, some 70% found out about Guess Bar from this or other forums and a surprising amount found out about it from other ladyboys.

Cheers
                    Mardhi

Comment

• (janabiyah @ Sep. 28 2007,03:41) This has been a great thread, unfortunately, like any soap, there has to be winners and losers.

We have the Bar Girl, the Generous Benefactor, the Guess Business and the false accusation.

For me, Harris , like anyone else, has the perfect right to spend his money as he pleases. That his is right, regardless of what anyone thinks. Some people waste it on horses and then castigate Harris for wasting it on Fern.

To me Harris is the winner, by a mile. I hope the Bar survives the business fallout.
                      The reality as I read is it that Harris DID NOT pay fern what he was planning on as they had an arguement in taxi and then split - whether its right or wrong is fairly academic, but seems to me, Fern has a genuine gripe regardless of what ELSE Harris had paid BEFORE the breakup incident.

As for Harris, I doubt his custom will make much of a dent in either Fern or Guess Bar earnings - the last 3 nights I have been there, Fern was Bar fined every night and this month Guess Bar revenue is running approx: 50% higher than its previous best ever month and its pissing with rain almost every night. With 23 staff, 1 girl is not going to make a huge difference but I know Jay is sympathetic to Fern on this issue and she does not always take that view.

Cheers
                      Mardhi

Comment

• made the mistake of turning up at Guess Bar on the night of the Victoria Secrets party to surprise her and quickly found out i was not wanted. Was OK with this...
                        Sure you were!

Comment

• (mardhi @ Sep. 29 2007,08:13)
                          Au contraire - the three biggest spenders as an example in Guess bar have never posted on forums like this, not do they hardly ever read them.  The 4th and 5th are members of this forum and do post.
                          Damn given the amount i have spent in the Guess bar since its opening these people must be spending a small fortune as I know I have.

Comment

• (mardhi @ Sep. 28 2007,12:21) and this month Guess Bar revenue is running approx: 50% higher than its previous best ever month and its pissing with rain almost every night.
                            Great news to hear and wil certainly pay for the new addition and pool table in short time..... and I had been hearing nothing but sobs and tears from the girls saying it was very slow....no customer come here... ...yeh yeh, no cutomers so I should send you some $$$...
                            ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

• (viking1960 @ Sep. 28 2007,10:39) For a guy who claims to be rich, travels 1st class and stays at Shangrala Hotel, this is pretty low.

Cheapest bastards are always the ones who splurge on themselves. I use to be a bartender, never forget the cats who ordered top shelf booze and then never tipped.
                              it's a little bit annoying when bellboys, bartenders and such expect a 'tip' for doing their job.
                              what about those who have a real job, do they ever get
                              a tip?
                              if there where someone who ever deserved tip it would be health personel. and yes, i do consider hookers health personel as well.

Comment

• If Fern was expecting more than 2,000 baht a day after the guy sent her money and bought her tits(which by the way probably tripled her income) then she is just a greedy cunt and deserves ZERO sympathy. Even if the guy sent her no money, spending money on a nice trip for the girl and giving her a nice 10,000 baht after for five days is enough. Maybe these girls are getting spoiled getting 3,000 for ST twice a night and have become a bit too rich.
                                brock landers

Comment

Working...
                                X