Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whilst I have never ever paid more than 3k for a session in Thailand, I can appreciate that the Quasimodos of this world some times need to pay the ''Harris amounts of money'' in order to purchase Esmeralda.

Comment

• I know Fern quite well although I have never bar fined her. I used to hang out at her original bar, First Bar on Soi 8. She was and still is very young, she used to arrive at work from school wearing a uniform. But even at that time she was by far the most successful hooker in the bar. She probably made more money than all the others in the bar combined. They had rooms upstairs and she was turning over customers rapidly. It is no stretch of the imagination that she got a swelled head and lots of dirty looks from the uglier women in the bar. She was the only ladyboy. So when a kid gets rich quick it is normal for them not to be able to proceed with maturity or handle the political aspects of prostitution.

Comment

• (pentire @ Sep. 30 2007,10:23) Whilst I have never ever paid more than 3k for a session in Thailand, I can appreciate that the Quasimodos of this world some times need to pay the ''Harris amounts of money'' in order to purchase Esmeralda.
        No, neither have I .....   But looking at some of my bar bills, there may be a connection with bell-ringing  

Did Esmeralda want a TV, car, and Condo? ...

Oh, shit ... stand up straight TT  
        TT

Comment

• This is really a very werid thread and should probly be filed in the wgaff file.

Comment

• (TTChang @ Sep. 30 2007,09:04)
            (pentire @ Sep. 30 2007,10:23) Whilst I have never ever paid more than 3k for a session in Thailand, I can appreciate that the Quasimodos of this world some times need to pay the ''Harris amounts of money'' in order to purchase Esmeralda.
            No, neither have I .....   But looking at some of my bar bills, there may be a connection with bell-ringing  

Did Esmeralda want a TV, car, and Condo? ...

Oh, shit ... stand up straight TT  
            Yes you are right TT, I'm something of a bell ringer myself now that you mention it

Comment

• (stogie bear @ Sep. 25 2007,12:33) No - Fern is directly involved. She lied to me and I'll call her on it. I'll make her life total shit in that bar if she did lie to me and I now suspect that she did. I'll broadcast everything I know about that girl and I know some good shit...
              But Stogie...I don't you to become Person A...
              I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

• (bohemia @ Sep. 30 2007,10:33) , she used to arrive at work from school wearing a uniform.  But even at that time she was by far the most successful hooker in the bar.  She probably made more money than all the others in the bar
                doubtless from guys who "would never go with a ladyboy" !!!

Comment

• why this fellow Harris doesnt unswer back to all these
                  people?Is it possiple he didnt read this forum yet?Or he
                  feels so bad of what he did and allready followed stogies instructions?Until now we didnt hear from him what really happent.Maybe he will tell us his story.Its so bad for a person who writes on this forum to be like that.By the way stogie my foot its ok and i will be in bkk
                  on the 14th february for 1 month.Istill owe you the beers.Maybe you can email me your mobile number there.

Comment

• (PANICOS @ Oct. 03 2007,02:10) why this fellow Harris doesnt unswer back to all these
                    people?Is it possiple he didnt read this forum yet?Or he
                    feels so bad of what he did and allready followed stogies instructions?Until now we didnt hear from him what really happent.Maybe he will tell us his story.Its so bad for a person who writes on this forum to be like that.By the way stogie my foot its ok and i will be in bkk
                    on the 14th february for 1 month.Istill owe you the beers.Maybe you can email me your mobile number there.
                    He has made a number of responses starting at post 101.

Comment

• Hello Girdy,

Panicos's first language is not English  -  and from his previous posts he either does not always read the posts properly, or does not understand them.

I'm not entirely sure which  -  but he's been around a while so we don't bother to pick him up on it.

RR.
                      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                      Kahuna

Comment

• CASE SHOULD BE CONSIDERED CLOSED... the rumors say someone got paid...

Comment

• Just to let you know to any one interested that i take back any kind things i have said about Fern and that Stogie was right, ( I hate to admit this). In the last ten days i have been in contact with Fern who has been declaring her undying love and other bullshit to me, I have told you all that her birthday was close and she had talked me into giving her some money, like a fool i did, partly because i did leave her with a unpaid bar fine and i did not give her any money when i last saw her. I sent her some money on Saturday for her birthday and i recieved 5 sms and 3 phone calls all telling me what a great guy i was and how i was number one. On sunday, i have had fuck all, not one text , not one returned phone call, i have sent her several texts and not one reply. Her phone has been turned off and on several times today but still no contact. I admit to being stupid with this girl, she has duped me and i would warn any idiot like myself away from her. I think Stogie was right, she is only after money, i hope i never have to set eyes on her again and she can go to hell. She started off life as a gay prostitite in a gay go go bar in silom, changing to a ladyboy as the money was better , then worked for a few years at First bar in Soi 8, before starting at Guess bar in January, I have spent a lot of money on her for no return, ok a few shags, i really thought she had a heart, sorry you guys you have heard it all before.

The only pleasure i got was fucking other ladyboys behind her back when i was in Thailand, infact after running off from her back in September on the way back from the Issan disco i went to Pattaya and was a butterfly for 3 days, and got through at least six ladyboys including some stunners.

Anyway am pissed off, you all better listen to Stogie in the future and please avoid that bitch Fern.

Any question about her will be answered if you PM me
                          harris11

Comment

• Maybe if you send her a little more money she will return your phone calls and swear her undying love for you!!

Comment

• Bravo to all you critics who claim you can tuck your heart away for safe keeping on your visits...

But in my travels here in LOS, I have NEVER met a fellow BM who could actually do that...

One way or another, one or more of these girls will find their way in...

Good luck...
                              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• I sent her some money on Saturday for her birthday and i recieved 5 sms and 3 phone calls all telling me what a great guy i was and how i was number one. On sunday, i have had fuck all, not one text , not one returned phone call, i have sent her several texts and not one reply. Her phone has been turned off and on several times today but still no contact.
                                Maybe she is just with a customer - it is her job, remember. If I had bf'd her, I would not want her to take calls from you.
                                Mister Arse

Comment

Working...
                                X